Thread: Very strange bug... oh and proof that Professional Killer is WAY Over Powered

Banned Contributor Level 4

Unhappy Very strange bug... oh and proof that Professional Killer is WAY Over Powered

So I ran into a very strange bug today. I made it all the way to Crusade 14 and then my 5 guys all died, leaving a Professional Killer and a Commando left for the enemy team.

After it hit 9 o'clock, I went back to Crusade to buy some rewards and noticed that my guys were not dead. However, as soon as I picked 1 guy, then all of my guys died. This basically let me choose 1 person to face-off against Commando and Professional Killer. Whichever character I picked, they had to fight alone. When I lost the battle, I could do this again, selecting only 1 hero to fight. Little by little I was able to kill the Commando, picking off her HP. I found this to be rather strange.

Then, I could only select 1 character to fight the Crusade's Professional Killer. My characters were all level 49. The Professional Killer was level 48. But no matter who I picked, I couldn't get him under 50% hit points. And, no matter who I picked, he always was able to fully heal over and over. My toughest tank, my level 49 Brute, could only do slightly more than 6000 damage to him, while the Professional Killer would do over 15000 damage to my Brute (and then fully heal himself).

All of my other characters did less damage, and died a lot faster.

But this leaves me to think two things:

**First, I hope my Crusade works again tomorrow. Maybe I'll even be able to finish it (which I used to do all the time before level 40).

**Secondly.... Professional Killer is way way way too overpowered. How is a lower level, rear-row character able to out-tank my tanks? If he was a front-row character he would practically be invincible because there is no way, 1-on-1, that anything can kill him. Professional Killer somehow has more damage output and better armor than anything else in the game.... and he self-heals. When my Brute and the PK face off, both starting at full HP, the Professional Killer does way more damage output, while taking less than half of the damage. That seems a bit off.

I wish I had more characters to try this with. But it's just Brute (who does best), Lightning Elemental (who does pretty much nothing), Chaplain (laughable), Ice Mage (who can do around 3k and slow him down), Leave Shadow (who does slightly more than 3k if she gets her ultimate off) and Commando (who does around 1k damage by the time she dies). And yet PK never drops below having half health. Ever. My other characters are all too low to care about.

Xuu
    Admiral Server, level 49.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 komikboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuu View Post
    So I ran into a very strange bug today. I made it all the way to Crusade 14 and then my 5 guys all died, leaving a Professional Killer and a Commando left for the enemy team.

After it hit 9 o'clock, I went back to Crusade to buy some rewards and noticed that my guys were not dead. However, as soon as I picked 1 guy, then all of my guys died. This basically let me choose 1 person to face-off against Commando and Professional Killer. Whichever character I picked, they had to fight alone. When I lost the battle, I could do this again, selecting only 1 hero to fight. Little by little I was able to kill the Commando, picking off her HP. I found this to be rather strange.

Then, I could only select 1 character to fight the Crusade's Professional Killer. My characters were all level 49. The Professional Killer was level 48. But no matter who I picked, I couldn't get him under 50% hit points. And, no matter who I picked, he always was able to fully heal over and over. My toughest tank, my level 49 Brute, could only do slightly more than 6000 damage to him, while the Professional Killer would do over 15000 damage to my Brute (and then fully heal himself).

**First, I hope my Crusade works again tomorrow. Maybe I'll even be able to finish it (which I used to do all the time before level 40).

**Secondly.... Professional Killer is way way way too overpowered. How is a lower level, rear-row character able to out-tank my tanks? If he was a front-row character he would practically be invincible because there is no way, 1-on-1, that anything can kill him. Professional Killer somehow has more damage output and better armor than anything else in the game.... and he self-heals. When my Brute and the PK face off, both starting at full HP, the Professional Killer does way more damage output, while taking less than half of the damage. That seems a bit off.

I wish I had more characters to try this with. But it's just Brute (who does best), Lightning Elemental (who does pretty much nothing), Chaplain (laughable), Ice Mage (who can do around 3k and slow him down), Leave Shadow (who does slightly more than 3k if she gets her ultimate off) and Commando (who does around 1k damage by the time she dies). And yet PK never drops below having half health. Ever. My other characters are all too low to care about.

Xuu
    i really wish i can see the reply. bcoz my profesional killer ain,t that overpower

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Weird, my crusade was different tonight too!

So weird, my Crusade was totally different tonight too. I *never* make it passed round 2. Tonight I made it to round 10, easily.

What changed with Crusade? I sure hope it stays the same.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuu View Post

Xuu
    Dear Leader,
    Thank you for reporting this weird bug. I will report the bug to our developers and testers to address and fix it.

For the feeling of overpowered of the Professional Killer, you have this kind of feeling is because that Professional Killer's Ultimate and Energy can be stacked from fight to fight(NPC only). And each time he killed your hero, he got a good portion of Energy regeneration which helps the next fight.
    Last edited by Betty; 09-19-2014 at 05:40 AM.