Thread: Bug in Crusade

Bug in Crusade

There is a bug in Crusade which did not exist last week...
    If I exit the game in the middle of the crusade, energy of all heroes will reset to 0.
    The expected behavior is HP and energy will not reset even I exit.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Veddharta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rupert01 View Post
    There is a bug in Crusade which did not exist last week...
    If I exit the game in the middle of the crusade, energy of all heroes will reset to 0.
    The expected behavior is HP and energy will not reset even I exit.
    I would say you were trying to cheat crusade... by exiting tought fights then changing party config?

Quote Originally Posted by Veddharta View Post
    I would say you were trying to cheat crusade... by exiting tought fights then changing party config?
    I would say it's not cheat because:
    1. I know where this game originally comes from;
    2. In it's "original version" it's allowed by game producer and used by every player;
    3. It works when this game starts operating.

The most important thing is it makes crusade more interesting and benefits all players. If you have really tried you'll find it's not easy to complete the crusade even you can restart a stage.

Not to mention in some case I need to answer incoming calls/messages, sometimes the game exits itself, and these all happens...

Anyway, reset energy to 0 is absolutely a bug. Forgot to say, HP will reset to full, which is also a bug...
    Last edited by rupert01; 09-18-2014 at 04:37 PM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by rupert01 View Post

Anyway, reset energy to 0 is absolutely a bug. Forgot to say, HP will reset to full, which is also a bug...
    That's what I was going to say.... every player can finish 15lvl of crusade with that bug... HP reset is a bit too much...lol

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Seems to be working fine...

Crusade seems to be working as intended. If i force close the app while I'm in the middle of a fight, when I come back it is as if the fight never happened. The enemies are still at full HP, and my heroes are at the exact same HP and Energy they would have started the battle with.

Not sure how you are making this happen, but if you can, it definitely sounds like an exploit.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader,
    Thank you for reporting the bug to us. We received a couple of reports of this bug for the past 1 or 2 days. And we've sent in the details to our developers. And we will fix the bug as soon as possible.

Best Regards
    Betty