Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommended Team Setup for Crusade

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Can the mods ban this guy?

Anyway back on topic, crusade can be beaten easily with a well set up team after the new patch.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Yeah, after the new patch to make Crusade easier it's been an absolute cakewalk for me.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Same here. I got like 12 all cleared crusades in a row (im vip 4)

Quote Originally Posted by Crown1 View Post
    Another hint for crusade.
    When fighting very hard opponents, like stage 14-15 (mostly 15)
    If they clear one of your teams, you need to pay attention on what ultimates the opponent used, because if they didn't, most likely in your 2nd round of 5 man set they will just cast 3 ultimes and wipe your team out.
    So if you notice that they did not cast, use a lvl 20-30 hero in the 2nd fight, they will automaticly use all their ultimates if they are charged up, and only afterwards set up another 5 man team to fight.
    love this tip :^)

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by everspidy View Post
    One of the important tips for Crusade is to train multiple Heroes. Other than 5 main Heroes you also need to pay attention to the rest of your Heroes and set up your 2nd and even 3rd formations.
    Each formation should contain 1 or 2 Tanks, 2 or 3 Damage Dealers and 1 Healing Support.

In my own case I categorize my heroes as followed,
    Tanks: Soulhunter, Shallows Keeper, Savage One
    Damage Dealers: Master Mage, Necromancer, Frost Mage, Succubus, Pilot, Leaves Shadow
    Healing Support: Chaplain, Cleric

You will also need to set up your main force and your second team.
    Main Force: Soulhunter, Necromancer, Frost Mage, Master Mage, Chaplain
    Second Team: Shallows Keeper, Savage One, Cleric, Pilot, Leaves Shadow

The matches in Crusade are based on your power value in Arena.
    Every 3 stages can be regarded as one difficulty level and there are totally 15 stages and 5 levels.

At the first 6 stages, send as many heroes as possible and try to save up their energy for later.
    At the 7th, 8th and 9th stages, use your Main Force, but replace the Front line position with one Tank from your Second Team. In this way you can keep your Main Force’s HP for later stages.
    At the 10th, 11th and 12th stages, the opponents power becomes very close to yours. Keeping your Heroes alive is the vital importance. Use 2 Healing Supports and use 1 Tank with stunning skills to interrupt enemies ultimate skills and AoE-damage skills.
    At the 13th, 14th and 15th stages, first, send your Second Team if they are still alive. And then send your Main Force. However, if the opponent has healing support, do not send your Second Team otherwise they will gain more energy without losing any HP.

In order to complete the Crusade, you must have a Second Team and don't forget Chaplain, she will be the queen of the Crusade if you treat her well(upgrade her with level, equipment and decent stars).
    Tanks are the most important Heroes in your Second Team. So develop your Tanks as much as you can. I hope this article helps. Good luck with your Crusade!
    So basically, if i decrease my power value in Arena, I'll get weakness enemy ?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    No, there is no proof regarding this.

I want to ask 1 thing, is it true that as often as we retreat our battle in crusade, the drop item will be low level item (white,green only)?

Need your advice.. Thankyou

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Cant clear crusade

Hi guys, need help

First of all i am now lvl 41 in server 58 (Corvus), and i keep getting stuck in 9/15 or 10/15 crusade
    I think the main problem is that i have a very high arena score, because when i started playing I reached like 200-300 in Arena, now i am at ~1650, which maybe doing my crusade harder.

These are my heroes:

Lightning Elemental lvl 41
    Pilot lvl 41
    Mountain 41
    Silencer 41
    chaplain 41
    Admiral 41
    Shadowleaf 41
    Commando 41
    Emberstar 40
    Cleric 40
    Sniper 40
    Vanguard Warrior 40
    Lightning Master 39

All of them are Blue +1 with well upgraded skills, chaplain blue+2 with her heal maxed.
    Well as you see I dont have really really good tanks, so i hire some mercenaries like brute or whatever is worth
    What I usually do is protect my LE with some heavy tanks to maximize his dmg, at least 2 ults per stage.
    But at 9/15 my tanks have died and i have to sacrifice LE cause i have nothing left ...
    Usually at 8/15 and 9/15 i face lvl 38-39 people.

Now im farming war chief, panda from arena, will have mystic soon, and some other tanks.

Any ideas? Thank you.

Using

DM+OC+FM+CHP+Mystic, all max level, max skills and 3* and I clear it daily 15/15 since as long as I crusade. Don't even have to swap any champion.

Ranked 138 on arena and 110 on garena. Level 67

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

hi

droping arena rank works for me... I got 2 accounts lvl 57 and 55 and always finish 15/15...

I never changed my line up for crusade and it works...

All purple max enchant and skill upgrades

Death Knight
    Old Curse
    Wind Master
    Commando
    Mystic

set up if mostly int type opponents

Death Knight
    Arcane Sapper
    Old Curse
    Commando
    Leaves Shadow

I hope it work for you guys and this line up will help you out.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I clear crusade every day with DM/FM/OC/IE/Mystic (Chap)

I never have problems, normally i've to switch mystic on one stage with chapplain for heal. 13 or 14 stages i clear without any heal.

I'm in arena on rank 45. Grand arena 31. Sometimes they kick me back over night to rank 200+. If I reset the crusade, i get nearly the same enemies like on lower ranks. So for me, arena rank has no impact on crusade.

Could maybe the best arena rank ever be the indicator? (the one for which you get gems).

i only use a single team from start to end

i use DM/OC/COMANDO/MYSTIC/SHADO WSHAMAN so far ive finished 15/15 with the same team alive the trick is the timing fr first battle i take out shaman and rrow in a tank fr 2nd-15 i use regular team. most teams gt comando in them so u gt to pay attention to her arrow and dm u gt to use her ultimate right before she is stun but if u use it at very start she will stop and oc will get ahead and get stun. even do dm is stun her ultimate skill is still in action so i use oc and mystics ability and then shaman heals also he reduces enemy teams armor

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by angelov View Post
    Hi guys, need help

First of all i am now lvl 41 in server 58 (Corvus), and i keep getting stuck in 9/15 or 10/15 crusade
    I think the main problem is that i have a very high arena score, because when i started playing I reached like 200-300 in Arena, now i am at ~1650, which maybe doing my crusade harder.

These are my heroes:

Lightning Elemental lvl 41
    Pilot lvl 41
    Mountain 41
    Silencer 41
    chaplain 41
    Admiral 41
    Shadowleaf 41
    Commando 41
    Emberstar 40
    Cleric 40
    Sniper 40
    Vanguard Warrior 40
    Lightning Master 39

All of them are Blue +1 with well upgraded skills, chaplain blue+2 with her heal maxed.
    Well as you see I dont have really really good tanks, so i hire some mercenaries like brute or whatever is worth
    What I usually do is protect my LE with some heavy tanks to maximize his dmg, at least 2 ults per stage.
    But at 9/15 my tanks have died and i have to sacrifice LE cause i have nothing left ...
    Usually at 8/15 and 9/15 i face lvl 38-39 people.

Now im farming war chief, panda from arena, will have mystic soon, and some other tanks.

Any ideas? Thank you.
    Hire either a death mage or death knight from your guild. DK's a good tank for crusades cause he heals himself and DM is pretty damn good after the first fight cause of her ult. I was lucky to join a guild with a DK around my level before i got my own DK. I used him quite a bit and then i grabbed a DM also.

Clearing everyday +70 team

I clear everyday with no problem at all since lvl 70, now 83.

Setup is
    Deathmage P+3, 4star
    oldcurse P+3, 4 star
    lunar guardian P+4, 5 star
    commando P+3, 5 star
    chaplain P+3, 3 star

after first match, which should be easy, most your heroes should be max energy.
    after that when match starts if opponent has a commando, you have a second to use deathmage ultimate. don't use it, it will put her behind your old curse and he will receive the stun and take damage from rest of the opposing team and will most likely die in a few matches. (if the commando stun misses or there isn't a commando use her ult right at start) Let the stun hit the deathmage then use the old curse to slow and stun while chaplain heals. the stun should wear off your deathmage with full health, at that time use her ultimate at the same time the other team is ice blocked by old curse. then use any other ultimate availiable. usally the team is burned down before they can even get a few hits in this way.

just my strat. you can do it how you want :P

I use this team in cruisade and clear it everyday. Death Mage, Old Curse, Chaplain, Commando, Mystic.

see my clip for demonstration team in cruisade
    Youtube Channel: Game Facts [https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoe9aiEes2bqI9gwvcdeBA]
    Server: 42
    Guild: VN-4Friend
    Name: AngelTM Katie
    Best Arena Rank: 1