Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommended Team Setup for Crusade

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Having 2nd team( with full exp and heal) is almost unrealistic. When u hit lvl 70, ur trouble would be EXP potion

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Good post but irrelevant once you become purple+

This is surely a good strategy for blue+ but once you hit purple + it is insane. Also the fact that pretty much every stage you must face warchief. If your using warchief and he goes down once in the first few stages, he cannot revive himself if he's done so already, which makes using him pointless if he's already been downed once in any previous wave. If he finishes a wave, he should be allowed to revive in following waves, especially if you're going too be facing 14-15 War chiefs during your crusade.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8

no crusade for me today

My team level it is 53...

LM at 50 in epic it is really powerfully, but there is the Succubus too.

Rape again, but I don't have a second and third team anymore...
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 11-16-2014 at 09:25 AM.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

im only using 6-7 heroes for crusade below 50
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by aluriasoria; 11-17-2014 at 07:55 AM.

correlation between arena rank

Quote Originally Posted by groarr View Post
    Dropping arena ranking before starting crusade will let you face weaker opponents in the later stages
    I'm lvl 62
    Area ranked 12532
    I set a single lvl 1 for defence and have found for the past week I find lvl 70+ is in the first five lvls of crusade.
    Is it normal to battle yourself in crusade also?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Tip: Burst down the Old Curse (or any DPSer) first after the tank dies

I have been completing crusade for the past 2-3 weeks without a miss, sometimes I don't even lose a hero. A Death Knight is really a must! Preferably same as your team level ( or close to) and with good items/enchantments, so best to hire the most expensive DK you can find at your mercenary tab.

At the start of Round 1, I use Commando+Chaplain+Imperial Executioner+Old Curse+Death Knight. Use the lower levels to recharge their energies. Depending on the remaining HP after the fights, I only swap out the Commando if the next fight round has no enemy commando. I swap out OC too to put another hero for energy recharge. So max I take out and put 2 new heroes (any DPS like Succubus, Wind, etc) in order to at least secure the later stages if in need of burst.

When there is an enemy commando, I timely activate the DK ultimate skill (if it is available) to dodge the stun. Most enemy setups run a Warchief, OC and commando (little or no diversity at all). With me having a commando too, the enemy WC gets bursted down fast. Before he gets back up, I burst down the enemy OC with my Imperial Executioner ultimate (very high magic crit chance, 11-12K is common). The rest is relatively easy. The CC skills from my IE and OC are enough to lockdown any enemy hero.

I sometimes clear crusade with just these 5 heroes, although I feel much secure filling up other heroes' energy bar for backup in case I screw up in the later stages.
    Good game, well played!

Unbalance level on Crusade

I am level 72 with HC on purple. When doing the crusade I have notice that I have to face level 76, 75 and above on some of the stages. Even if I try 5 team formation upgrading every heroes I will come short to the crusade. How can this be possible? I would understand if the last 2 or 1 stage would be 75 but not 6 different stages whose level are 3 to 6 level higher. No matter how many stones you buy to upgrade your heroes but it will not suffice. I wish the admin should be looking into this issues. The game should be strategy and fun and with a some challenges but not frustrating. It will be a waste of time and money when this crusade will not be resolve.

high level

Ive had to fight a team with 2 lvl 68s and 3 lvl 1s when i was 59 ... i dont see how this is even possible when minimum lvl for crusade is 20. The 2 high lvls slaughtered every hero i threw at them flawlessly lol

Hi, my heroes are all lvled at 44, and I'm facing lvls 51s at stage 11/15 ..... I can't ever compete with those purple and it's impossible even if I have 10 heroes for 2 teams. I feel really helpless. Can the admin pls help?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Imonarch View Post
    I think it´s based on your account lvl.
    makes more sence then the supernatural explination of arena rankings. for crusade one team is enough for me , mystic oc wm dk and chap , get the other heroes ult charged up and with the reset button now its easy

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    It might depend on server. If you're low level on an established server you likely have more problems. I'm level 45 on a young server and the top players aren't much higher than me.

Quote Originally Posted by brian1979 View Post
    This is surely a good strategy for blue+ but once you hit purple + it is insane. Also the fact that pretty much every stage you must face warchief. If your using warchief and he goes down once in the first few stages, he cannot revive himself if he's done so already, which makes using him pointless if he's already been downed once in any previous wave. If he finishes a wave, he should be allowed to revive in following waves, especially if you're going too be facing 14-15 War chiefs during your crusade.
    Nope your wrong necromancer is good for magic teams
    Master mage can kill all agility heroes with 1 ult
    It's all very good strategy
    But yeah the warcheif thing can be e solves by windmaster ult

I'm 54 and the combo War Chief + Death Knight is really good!

Hello guys,

I decided to make a Heroes Charge stream, hopefully you can help it grow.
    www.twitch.tv/Furiousmind3

1. Will be Streaming daily at 12:00 CET time.
    2. Tips and tricks, discussions with my viewers on chat involving line ups.
    3. Tips and Hints involving PVE and PVP aspects of the game!
    4. Showing two server accounts a new one on server 38 and an older one on server 20
    5. Twice a day showing you how to manage 15/15 Crusade.
    6. Interacting with my viewers all the time- glad to be of service

Every single follow will help the stream grow and more people pop in and make it better, i like this to be interactive so throw your ideas in the chat and will discuss them live!

I always complete Crusade.

I'm level 56 and since two weeks I always complete all stages in the crusade mode.

My team is
    DK (I hire one)
    WC
    OC
    Commando
    Chaplain/WM. ( for the first(s) stage(s) I take WM )

My crusade is quite easy because I never or rarely fight against stronger people than me, I'm 800th rank so I don't think the currenty rank or the better rank reached (for me 500th) have coincidence. (Arena)

Sorry for my english!