Hey,

didnt win it, but I can see it ...
    101332 gold with vip5 and teamlevel 57.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Acanis View Post
    Hey,

didnt win it, but I can see it ...
    101332 gold with vip5 and teamlevel 57.

Still no luck to get any tanker from chests. Lv 47 still using cleric and shallow keeper :/ Hopefuly i can clear all stage haha

Where can i found the heroes skill list for each hero ?

As per title,

Where can i found the heroes skill list for each hero ? Would like to make some study on all hero

>YogiTing
    >>12 Vengeance
    >>>Team Lv 47

any1 got experience with mystic's ultimate skill ? i think it must be OP in crusade to start a fight with. Combine it with +1 high aoe dmg spell and u are almost instantly done with enemy team.
    can any1 confirm this?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    If you're looking for OP ultimates for crusades - try Wind Master and Lightning Master (after purple)
    Server 13
    Shadow
    One Year Anniversary Player

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Past 3 days i been able to 15/15 for my crusades run if i dont let it autofight.

Arena rank: 14k-ish (still level 43 cant climb no point climbing)

Team setup with ONLY 5 HEROES CLEARING 15 stages just need to know when to use ulties:

DK +2 lv41 ***
    Death mage +2 lv43 **
    Silencer +2 lv43 ***
    Old Curse +2 lv43 **
    Chaplain +2 lv43 **

i never had problem to clear crusade until high 50s that i am now. its almost impossible with so many epic team setups. so there must be some ideal hero combo except having 10 full lvl/max skill/ geared heroes to sacrifice

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey zulu View Post
    Past 3 days i been able to 15/15 for my crusades run if i dont let it autofight.

Arena rank: 14k-ish (still level 43 cant climb no point climbing)

Team setup with ONLY 5 HEROES CLEARING 15 stages just need to know when to use ulties:

DK +2 lv41 ***
    Death mage +2 lv43 **
    Silencer +2 lv43 ***
    Old Curse +2 lv43 **
    Chaplain +2 lv43 **
    Clearing Crusade was relatively easy around level 40s. However, after reaching Lvl 50 and more it becomes very hard to complete.

I am @ Lvl 56 now and can complete crusade until Stage10-11-12/15 but cannot complete for a week now. @11/15 and above, my opponent is mostly 2 level higher and i always stucked even with full energy/health heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Akhilleus View Post
    Clearing Crusade was relatively easy around level 40s. However, after reaching Lvl 50 and more it becomes very hard to complete.

I am @ Lvl 56 now and can complete crusade until Stage10-11-12/15 but cannot complete for a week now. @11/15 and above, my opponent is mostly 2 level higher and i always stucked even with full energy/health heroes.
    Ye, i will try to save up as much gold as i can in preparation of the harder and higher levels!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    How did you get your death mage?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Was wondering did anyone try not lv your heroes and just OP 8 at a certain lv or will the teams you fight be based on your overall team level??? Anyone try this

Crusade cleared for the 6th time

So I use Shallows keeper 2*, Cleric 2*, Oldcurse 2*, Windmaster 4*, Commando 2* and once my shallows keeper dies I use chaplain as a healer taking in account that all my heroes are lvl 50 and I got through with just these heroes most time but have the ability to use a mercanary and another full team if I got desperate but hopefully that team helps you guys and if you can spare the money enchant your items because I can use all my characters ultis at the start of each round taking out 2-3 Characters before taking damage so enchanting helps alot aswell
    GUILD----BLACKOUT----4477

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Just tested arena rank. At 11k rating I cleared 13/15 waves. I jumped to about 100 rating and I could only barely clear 8/15.

Crusade Stage 1-15

Hey guys,

maybe i can help someone with these two videos clearing Crusade Stage 1-15.

Part 1 a few days ago:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoMUUTGCeA

and Part 2 today:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjzwqi5uQvM

Hope you like it and look forward about discussions and feedback!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

my set up

Hello guys.
    First of all, everyday, I will always hit crusade clear stage 14 or 15. My team is simply full of aoe damage.
    Tank- Ofcoursee DK
    Mid- lightning master/ old curse
    Back- wind master, pilot and commando.

If im using lightning master than i put out commando. The damage of each of them was absolutely amazing. Plus, lightning master ultimate can be used straightly after going into battle. His ultimate can also disrupt the arrow from commando. Wind master have a devastating damage of 3.9k ultimate without crits. With crits is almost 8k damage. Pilot, is absolutely amazing in crusade. Many people didn't realise his purple skill gives armor penetration to all his skill (physical) and his ultimate dealt tons of damae to back or mid heroes. This way, you can rape back liners without worrying they will cast a spell! And yeah today i got pass crusade all way!

Ps: crusade drop me Ice mage. Im gonna try replace lightning master with her!