Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommended Team Setup for Crusade

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I am lvl 82 in my server and have been using this since about level 50 something. I HAVE NOT failed 15/15 since.

My setup that has gave me 15/15 EVERY TIME NO MATTER WHO OR WHAT I FACE: DK, EMBER BLADE, Death Mage, Mystic, Commando... + Chaplain (Charged and ready when needed.

Heres what I do:

stage 1: dk, eb, dm, chaplain, mystic (To charge Chaplain up; DO NOT use anyones special yet)
    Stage 2: If chaplain is fully charged or at least 85% of the way i swap it out for commando. If it isn't I keep it in. Additionally if mystic is fully charge and chaplain still needed to be charged I swap out mystic for commando and charge it. (DO NOT use anyones special yet).
    Stage 3: By this point you should have everyone charged: DK, EB, DM, Commando, Mystic.
    Stage 4-15: From this point you should stick with DK, EB, DM, Commando, and Mystic. (Use DMs special every time, Use EB when needed; especially when EB is low use it, DK, should use at the start at virtually every stage, Commando and Mystic alternate per stage; ideally use it right in the beginning commando will do quick but decent damage and if you are fighting a strong team or a sapper team use mystic right away takes about 5 to 6 seconds to charge by this point DM and EB will have dealt most the damage leaving ALL the enemy heros less than half of their health left and then mystic simply blows them away.)

Okay so some more info on stages 4-5 and on the heros and why i use them. DK, EB, and DM region health when using their ULTS; so they really shouldn't die. Mystic and Commando, give a HUGE BOOST to DM and deal enough damage to tip the favor in your odd finishing the battles within 8-9 seconds, so you won't be taking much damage within a round instead the back damage will take small amounts of damage from stage to stage. Since you charge chaplain early on and have it stored, once your team or your back heros are very low swap in chaplain for ANYONE and use it right away, as long as EB and DM are in the setup they will do enough damage while chaplain heals and the rest of the heros will help.

Hope this helps! If you have any questions or concerns message me or reply; and ill help.... Again I've been using this setup for a while and haven't failed crusade in a long time.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I think itīs based on your account lvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Historify View Post
    My setup that has gave me 15/15 EVERY TIME NO MATTER WHO OR WHAT I FACE
    Hard or normal crusade ?

Quote Originally Posted by inkozi View Post
    Hard or normal crusade ?
    normal and hard

Since hard just came out not too long ago, but i haven't failed a 15/15 in hard yet.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    DK and EB. Easy.

i am level 55. i play hard mode and usually get the max dragon coins daily.
    the more leveled heroes you have and with the retreat option, which i use almost every stage more than once, it nearly doesn't matter what heroes you have to clear hard mode 14/15 or 15/15. remember you can hire also a mercenary. i have cleared hard mode without DK, DM or EB, but i guess it is easier with them and takes much less time to complete.
    use retreat option!

Edit: (and chaplain)

New Comers
    I have a ??... How is the difficulty level set for crusade? I mean the last 3-4 rounds I am fighting heroes 3-5 levels above my strongest heroe. I heard that it goes off ur stronguest heroes level so i stopped leveling everyone at the same level to keep the difficulty down but its not working. My group level is 77 right now but i stopped my heroes at level 73 while I can catch up leveling all of them at the same time. Soooo the difficulty level is set by what???

New Comers
    My recent build for the crusade has been with Commano/Chaplain/Death Mage/Ember Blade and an iroon hoof that i rent from a guild mate.Tough i generally use my Warchief since i don't have an iroon hoof.Must say Ih ulti and eb's purple skill tear the teams to shreds with dm trowing ulti for last bits of health.Works pretty well.
    Now i want to ask a question,and since i can't post my own thread(wonder why)i had to post somewhere.Currently i have an Iphone5,been using it for like 2 years,and i want to change it.I have 2 phones in mind either Iphone6(normal not plus,i find +to be too big for me)or the Samsung S6 Edge.Now the question is...if i buy the S6 Edge,would i be able to keep my current progress on the game?I mean if i buy the Iphone6 i could use my account on gamecenter and it should start with the same progress(since i imagine that account data is not stored on phone).However i dunno if it will work the same on samsung...I mean it's not really important(it's a game after all),but it kills time when i am at work and i have nothing to do.

New Comers
    Ember Blade

I have been doing hard mode Crusade for a while, I have both a quite good physical team with clones (FD/CW) and a mage team (Mystic/DM) so I have the luxury to swap around. Still, now that more and more people are using Ember Blade, I feel that if I face decently geared up EB's in a row (The breaking point is 3 in a row), there is absolutely nothing I can do to do a 15/15. By decently geared, I mean that they are around my level and therefore impossible to steamroll or CC before they get their epic skill off. I just don't have any antidote for the Ember Blade (and please don't recommend more cowbell).

My mage team cannot recover energy fast enough, so after the second or third, I get irrecoverably rekt. My physical team does not rely on burst and will always get owned by EB epic skill and the difficulty here will be to maintain Chaplin heals for 3 battles in a row, which is increasingly difficult.

How do one counter Ember Blade?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    The counter ist is frost mage - wait for the right time to unleash it and giggle.

New Comers
    Can ask About game Guide Hero ?I list down the hero i hv can give some comment i should use which 5 hero?i am 41 level...Need arean and crusade..thank..

3 Star - Soulhunter,DeathKnight,Bear Warrior,Lightning Elemental,Warrior Monk,Succubus,Cloud Walker,Professional Killer,Poisoned One....

2 Star - Mystic,Commando,Shadowleaf,Old Curse,Death Mage,Ice Mage,Emberstar,Frost Mage,Machinist,Lightning Master,Tusked Storm,Silencer,Necromancer,Phoenix,Savage One,Venguard Warrior,Cleric,Depth Voice,Shallows Keeper..

New Comers

Need Help Comment hero for arean and crusade..Thank

Can ask About game Guide Hero ?I list down the hero i hv can give some comment i should use which 5 hero?i am 41 level...Need arean and crusade..thank..

3 Star - Soulhunter,DeathKnight,Bear Warrior,Lightning Elemental,Warrior Monk,Succubus,Cloud Walker,Professional Killer,Poisoned One....

2 Star - Mystic,Commando,Shadowleaf,Old Curse,Death Mage,Ice Mage,Emberstar,Frost Mage,Machinist,Lightning Master,Tusked Storm,Silencer,Necromancer,Phoenix,Savage One,Venguard Warrior,Cleric,Depth Voice,Shallows Keeper..

Crussadex is always easy when you have min. 15 hereoes (lvl +50). After this lvl i always make hard cruss easy. In first 4-5 stage i take all heroes to give them ulti and later make 2 teams:

dm/oc/mystic/commd/chaplain
    shadowleaf/comm/lunar/tusked/war cheif (angainst magic teams, fast kills)

I just did my first 15/15 run of Crusade today (Lvl36 team). I was literally stuck on never really getting past 10/15 up until one of the chests from Crusade gave me a Death Mage. The moment I got her to Blue, I sweeped Crusade. It was AWESOME. But now I have a question. Should I get Frost Mage with my crusade points or should I just evolve Commando first? If I do get Frost Mage, what would be a good team setup? I currently have:

Admiral [Blue], WM [Blue +1], Shadowleaf [Blue +1], DM [Blue], Commando [Blue], Chaplain [Blue], Emberstar [Blue], Lightning Master [Blue], Mystic [Green], Forest Guardian [Green +1]

I can't seem to do mine anymore I get to 13/15 now and just lose. :/ So aggravating.