Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommended Team Setup for Crusade

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Cool Recommended Team Setup for Crusade

One of the important tips for Crusade is to train multiple Heroes. Other than 5 main Heroes you also need to pay attention to the rest of your Heroes and set up your 2nd and even 3rd formations.
    Each formation should contain 1 or 2 Tanks, 2 or 3 Damage Dealers and 1 Healing Support.

In my own case I categorize my heroes as followed,
    Tanks: Soulhunter, Shallows Keeper, Savage One
    Damage Dealers: Master Mage, Necromancer, Frost Mage, Succubus, Pilot, Leaves Shadow
    Healing Support: Chaplain, Cleric

You will also need to set up your main force and your second team.
    Main Force: Soulhunter, Necromancer, Frost Mage, Master Mage, Chaplain
    Second Team: Shallows Keeper, Savage One, Cleric, Pilot, Leaves Shadow

The matches in Crusade are based on your power value in Arena.
    Every 3 stages can be regarded as one difficulty level and there are totally 15 stages and 5 levels.

At the first 6 stages, send as many heroes as possible and try to save up their energy for later.
    At the 7th, 8th and 9th stages, use your Main Force, but replace the Front line position with one Tank from your Second Team. In this way you can keep your Main Force’s HP for later stages.
    At the 10th, 11th and 12th stages, the opponents power becomes very close to yours. Keeping your Heroes alive is the vital importance. Use 2 Healing Supports and use 1 Tank with stunning skills to interrupt enemies ultimate skills and AoE-damage skills.
    At the 13th, 14th and 15th stages, first, send your Second Team if they are still alive. And then send your Main Force. However, if the opponent has healing support, do not send your Second Team otherwise they will gain more energy without losing any HP.

In order to complete the Crusade, you must have a Second Team and don't forget Chaplain, she will be the queen of the Crusade if you treat her well(upgrade her with level, equipment and decent stars).
    Tanks are the most important Heroes in your Second Team. So develop your Tanks as much as you can. I hope this article helps. Good luck with your Crusade!

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 joseph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by everspidy View Post
    One of the important tips for Crusade is to train multiple Heroes. Other than 5 main Heroes you also need to pay attention to the rest of your Heroes and set up your 2nd and even 3rd formations.
    Each formation should contain 1 or 2 Tanks, 2 or 3 Damage Dealers and 1 Healing Support.

Damage Dealers: Master Mage, Necromancer, Frost Mage, Succubus, Pilot, Leaves Shadow

You will also need to set up your main force and your second team.
    Main Force: Soulhunter, Necromancer, Frost Mage, Master Mage, Chaplain
    Second Team: Shallows Keeper, Savage One, Cleric, Pilot, Leaves Shadow

The matches in Crusade are based on your power value in Arena.
    Every 3 stages can be regarded as one difficulty level and there are totally 15 stages and 5 levels.

At the first 6 stages, send as many heroes as possible and try to save up their energy for later.
    At the 7th, 8th and 9th stages, use your Main Force, but replace the Front line position with one Tank from your Second Team. In this way you can keep your Main Forces HP for later stages.
    At the 10th, 11th and 12th stages, the opponents power becomes very close to yours. Keeping your Heroes alive is the vital importance. Use 2 Healing Supports and use 1 Tank with stunning skills to interrupt enemies ultimate skills and AoE-damage skills.
    At the 13th, 14th and 15th stages, first, send your Second Team if they are still alive. And then send your Main Force. However, if the opponent has healing support, do not send your Second Team otherwise they will gain more energy without losing any HP.

In order to complete the Crusade, you must have a Second Team and don't forget Chaplain, she will be the queen of the Crusade if you treat her well(upgrade her with level, equipment and decent stars).
    Tanks are the most important Heroes in your Second Team. So develop your Tanks as much as you can. I hope this article helps. Good luck with your Crusade!
    Excellent post!

Now lets try put this to work
    Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions
    IGN = Ellabo - Lvl 54 (Server 4 - Chaplain) *Guild - Simplicity(ID: 4427)*
    IGN = Esuna- Lvl 46 (Server 4 - Chaplain) *Guild - Simplicity(ID: 4427)*
    IGN = Ellsuna Lvl 33 (Server 4 - Chaplain)
    IGN = Ughhhh - Lvl 49 (Server 5 - Sniper)
    Join our Heroes Charge Group! By Singaporeans, for Singaporeans! - Anyone can join!

Quote Originally Posted by joseph View Post
    Excellent post!

Now lets try put this to work
    Thank you joseph It's actually somewhat a quite subjective plan lol

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Yes, well idk about stage 15, but I do know that today I lost my top 5 heroes in stage 1.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 joseph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown1 View Post
    Yes, well idk about stage 15, but I do know that today I lost my top 5 heroes in stage 1.
    hey that happened to me too HAHAHA!!!
    Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions
    IGN = Ellabo - Lvl 54 (Server 4 - Chaplain) *Guild - Simplicity(ID: 4427)*
    IGN = Esuna- Lvl 46 (Server 4 - Chaplain) *Guild - Simplicity(ID: 4427)*
    IGN = Ellsuna Lvl 33 (Server 4 - Chaplain)
    IGN = Ughhhh - Lvl 49 (Server 5 - Sniper)
    Join our Heroes Charge Group! By Singaporeans, for Singaporeans! - Anyone can join!

I'm having a hard time beating stage 1 or 2. I was on 200 arena ranking.
    I changed my team to something bad(4K power) and dropped to rank 4000.
    I restart crusade, but the enemy is still my level.
    According to your post, they should be much weaker?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    i also think that arena ranking have nothing to do with crusade - just common mistake here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayu77 View Post
    I'm having a hard time beating stage 1 or 2. I was on 200 arena ranking.
    I changed my team to something bad(4K power) and dropped to rank 4000.
    I restart crusade, but the enemy is still my level.
    According to your post, they should be much weaker?
    hmmm you are right at this point, thank you for pointing out my mistake.
    Maybe someday they will change this malfunctional mechanism, anyway who knows

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Yes, as far as I have tested I cannot get to relate arena ranking to crusade :/

Dropping arena ranking before starting crusade will let you face weaker opponents in the later stages
    Last edited by groarr; 09-19-2014 at 08:14 PM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Question

Quote Originally Posted by everspidy View Post
    Frost mage?? I thought U can't get that hero ... I have never seem her yet..
    I want Death Mage.. and Frost mage..
    :P

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by groarr View Post
    Dropping arena ranking before starting crusade will let you face weaker opponents in the later stages
    That's not true, it based on your highest ranking you ever reached. I dropped my ranking till no one ever attack me anymore, rank 11xxx, but still fight strong opponent in Crusade, nothing change.

I think it bases on both your highest ranking ever and your total power as well.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Imonarch's Avatar
    I think its based on your account lvl.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    That's not true, it based on your highest ranking you ever reached. I dropped my ranking till no one ever attack me anymore, rank 11xxx, but still fight strong opponent in Crusade, nothing change.

I think it bases on both your highest ranking ever and your total power as well.
    I have tested it with being rank 1-3 and 6-8, being rank 8 will not let you face the rank 1-2, whereas being rank 1 lets you face the top 3 including yourself (yes, I have fought myself in crusade when I was rank 1)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by groarr View Post
    I have tested it with being rank 1-3 and 6-8, being rank 8 will not let you face the rank 1-2, whereas being rank 1 lets you face the top 3 including yourself (yes, I have fought myself in crusade when I was rank 1)
    Ok, let me test it again today, if that's true. I'm pretty sure that the last time I drop my ranking (about 4,5 days ago) nothing changes, so I climb up. Will check it again today to confirm.