Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommended Team Setup for Crusade

New Comers
    I like to use TF, NA DiB, IE, & Chap. Usually auto fight all at lvl 94....

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I use EB, NA, DM, FM, Chaplain as the main setup.

Works well between 6-13

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    The main group i like to do 4~5 to 15 (i always use the first 4 or 5 stages to charge some other heroes energy just for shit and giggles but 95% of the time i never use any of em) is Chap, NA, DV, DM, and QoC...if you think you can manage w/o Chap you can put in a Commando or a Manipulator imo

TL 93 btw

New Comers
    So much strategy I use Bear Warrior (Red), Death Mage (Orange+2), Frost Mage (Orange+2), Ninja Assian (Orange+2), Commando (Orange+1). Level 95. All gear maxed out. Minus Bear Warrior he is 4/5. All 5 stars and all gear enchanted. And I am 199 in Arena and I never use any other setup. Occasionally Frost Mage will die but I just throw in Fallen Dominion and this team just runs through Crusade.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    what team do you use for the 1st round?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I use the recommended team except switch out the Frost Mage with the Manipulater. I can get to 12 most of the time and by then I can't whittle down any team i face.

New Comers

Crusade item upgrade

I was wondering about why items for an example LEVEL 90+ players in crusade haven't been updated, it's pretty Much useless items all of Them when you reach up in the 90's

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Chaplain, Queen of curse, death mage, ninja assasin and ember blade takes me through all 15 stages.
    Arena power 56k so stages 9-15 are always o2/red. ☆ easy ☆

New Comers
    Man I haven't won a 15/15 Crusade in almost a year. Mind you I have put zero time or effort into team building. I usually just do it for the team XP and "quick" rewards at each chest.

I start at the bottom of my hero list and put 5 in, let them die and slowly chip away at the HP of the first stage. It's a time sink but I am not busy in life when I put time aside to do this, so it's ok.

I just run it like that till the end. When a hero dies I replace it, so I'm always starting a fight with 5 heroes, but when I get to my last 10-15 I make sure my top 10 guys will go in together in 2 teams. Like if I have 13 heroes left I will send in the bottom 3, then do 5 and 5 for the next ones.

I should probably look into Crusade more but I just haven't been bothered.

Team lvl 96 and haven't won a Hard crusade since like 80 haha.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I always complete hard mode crusade every day with only one team: chaplain, death knight, ice mage, mystic, and lightbringer. they are now r+1 except for light bringer at r+0... My idea for this team is that you don't gain energy in Hard Mode, so I put in Ice Mage (regenerates energy/minute), Mystic gives energy to the one nearing max energy, and lightbringer gives energy to random enemy plus he gains energy whenever he is healed, so combined with chaplain's heal, he always at max. They are quite useless in the arena, but at least I can autobattle every level in the crusade with no problem.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    LB doesn't gain energy from heals, he gives it to the healer

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I use rose fencer, corrupted angel death mage chaplain and light bringer for all stages 1-15. Extremely easy!!

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    My strat is as to fill 3 teams' energy bars during the early 3-4 stages of crusade.

T1: TF FD DL NA QOC
    T2: CK RF GRIFF CA MANI
    T3: Mani, DM, OC, CHAP, FM and this is the team I use until the end.

Ofc I change teams if I'm up against a different or tougher opponent.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I use LB, Commander, DM, FD, Ninja and Duk. I charge up Chappy and Machinist in stage 1. If my heroes other than DM and FD start to get low on life, I put in Chappy the following round. In round 15, I often put in Lycan and/or TF and take out whoever is almost dead. I have gotten 15/15 for about 3 months straight and am TL 88. I rarely have any of my heroes die until stage 15.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    O1 chaplain, R1 manipulator, R queen of curse, R1 death mage, R ember blade takes me through whole crusade in just 10-15mins ;-)