Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 147

Thread: Guide : How to raise money

  1. #61
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by tormentum View Post
    Well, I disagree.

    I've spent a LOT of money buying xp potions and I think it's almost useless in my current team level (57).
    Yes, I do sell the potions and I do not regret it. And I stopped buying it.

    Also, for me, Lightning Master, Rifleman, Pilot, Sniper, Mystic, Shadow Shaman, Machinist, Imperial Executioner, Ferryman, Psychopath... you name it: are they useful? My answer: TOTALLY NOT! why should I keep then? Admiral becomes useless if you have a Deathknight or a Brute. Emberstar is easily repleaceble. Psychic Sword is... who is Psychic Sword? Who uses it?!

    All the best players uses the same characters: Wind Master, War Chief, Succubus, Commando...

    Anyway, everyone has their opinion...
    Mystic is the most popular support mage
    Machinist is the most popular damage mage
    Psychopath is the most popular intel tank
    Sniper/Rifleman helps you ALOT in your raid = gold and guild points = sapper the most countered hero(meaning best hero, only the best becomes most countered)
    Admiral is the meatiest tank with most HP

    The game resources change dramatically at level 70, gold become abundant while SS and gear for enchanting becomes limited from drops.

    Level 1 - 70 is 3 months
    Level 70-80 + farming gear for purple +1+2+3 is more than 3 months (when farming gear, gold just bank in)

    Weigh how long you want to play this game. then decide what to sell.

    P.S Brute is still useless, at least up to current version, hope they buff him.

    Do all your quest, hit maps with screws/batteries, do your caves, raid everyday (not really advisable to diverse resources unless you are desperate, so hire a SO or rifleman) don't underestimate mercs.

    EDIT: All information based on the known version of this date. Future updates and patches may change the game.

  2. #62
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    5
    Hello guys,

    I decided to make a Heroes Charge stream, hopefully you can help it grow. www.twitch.tv/Furiousmind3

    1.Will be Streaming daily at 12:00 CET time.
    2.Tips and tricks, discussions with my viewers on chat involving line ups.
    3.Tips and Hints involving PVE and PVP aspects of the game!
    4.Showing two server accounts a new one on server 38 and an older one on server 20
    5.Twice a day showing you how to manage 15/15 Crusade.
    6.Interacting with my viewers all the time- glad to be of service

    Every single follow will help the stream grow and more people pop in and make it better, i like this to be interactive so throw your ideas in the chat and will discuss them live!
    Visit ***http://www.twitch.tv/Furiousmind3*** Streaming daily Heroes Charge-Hearthstone at 12:00 CET time! Tips and tricks for all aspects of the game!

  3. #63
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    3

    great tirstabl

    10. Arena: the higher you rank in arena the more money you will get. However, read that the higher you ranking in arena, the harder crusade will be. So kind of a give and take. Will soon post more about this.

    its that confirm TRUE?

  4. #64
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    3
    About the whole xp thingy(what you said about using cheese/xp salve/potions), I believe it can be adjusted.Take for example this case:
    You are team level 30 and just leveled up to 31.You go to upgrade your heroes and use cheese on them.Here comes the thing,you use a 1500 exp item to level up a hero that only needs 600 xp or less.You should check the xp on that level and then see if cheese is worth using without overusing it.I suggest to keep cheese for the heroes you win and use salve to level up and when you got just a little tiny portion of xp to gain,use the potions

  5. #65
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by bobaje View Post
    10. Arena: the higher you rank in arena the more money you will get. However, read that the higher you ranking in arena, the harder crusade will be. So kind of a give and take. Will soon post more about this.

    its that confirm TRUE?
    Crusade matchmaking is based on the power lvl of your 5 best heroes.

  6. #66
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    5

    Getting VIP

    Hi, I have a question, im willing to spend something like 5/$, i am between buying de monthly card or the 811 gems sack
    what is more worth ?
    How long does it last VIP ? does it last forever once you have bought something ? And getting for example the monthly card, in which VIP would I be?

  7. #67
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by angelov View Post
    Hi, I have a question, im willing to spend something like 5/$, i am between buying de monthly card or the 811 gems sack
    what is more worth ?
    How long does it last VIP ? does it last forever once you have bought something ? And getting for example the monthly card, in which VIP would I be?
    1]MONTHLY CARD
    2]Forever
    3]VIP 3

    You're welcome

  8. #68
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by octopoulet View Post
    1]MONTHLY CARD
    2]Forever
    3]VIP 3

    You're welcome
    Thank you !

    One last question, after 30 days, do i have to cancel the suscription ? i mean, if paying monthly card once will automatically charge next month and so on.

  9. #69
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mikasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by angelov View Post
    Thank you !

    One last question, after 30 days, do i have to cancel the suscription ? i mean, if paying monthly card once will automatically charge next month and so on.
    Monthly card can be renewed 3 days before expire. It doesn't automatically charge you if you don't purchase.

  10. #70
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    3
    Wouldn't it be worth it to enchant before you go into crusades for example? I mean this is at atleast blue, I feel like the enchantments are a huge help and the payoff is better than how much you spend

  11. #71
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwicktory View Post
    Wouldn't it be worth it to enchant before you go into crusades for example? I mean this is at atleast blue, I feel like the enchantments are a huge help and the payoff is better than how much you spend
    In blue at least enchant boots and HP items. If u are able to run at least 13/15 or 14/15 withouth enchanting, maybe that little boost help you complete.

  12. #72
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    9

    So...

    Probably the worst guide out there.
    Looks more like a troll, i feel sorry for ppl who make the biggest mistake possible in this game which is selling XP pots, selling ss or wasting gems on stupid midas.
    Man... Someone should delete this guide lol

  13. #73
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    491
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by BJack View Post
    Probably the worst guide out there.
    Looks more like a troll, i feel sorry for ppl who make the biggest mistake possible in this game which is selling XP pots, selling ss or wasting gems on stupid midas.
    Man... Someone should delete this guide lol
    Do feel free to write your own guide. I am sure people would greatly benefit from your vast array on knowledge of this game and the best methods of attaining money in it.

    Armchair quarterbacking is so easy...
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

    Server: 58 Corvus

    Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

  14. #74
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    9

    well

    Quote Originally Posted by Agamerjes View Post
    Do feel free to write your own guide. I am sure people would greatly benefit from your vast array on knowledge of this game and the best methods of attaining money in it.

    Armchair quarterbacking is so easy...
    The fact that this isnt that kind of games where you really have vast of options to earn money, its really what ucool offers which is crusade and rift
    Listing a terrible ways that every experienced player would tell you the same is just wrong and ppl should know it.

  15. #75
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    5
    Good guide but I disagree with the first point. I've read you should never sell you EXP items. And it makes sense. Its just not worth it.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •