Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: [Gameplay] Hero Ratings & Strategy

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Ok - then I know and I try to get Ice Mage afap!

Really every? Ok, then tell me what champions I gonna use in the end of the game, because I donīt want to waste money in champions and their skills, who I wouldnīt need in the long way

Thanks!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    In my opinion, this game really like DOTA game. Anyone who play DOTA all know that you need to set up a strong team with: a tank, stunner - disable, Dam dealer and the rest (healer or DD...). Therefore, we need to divide hero into: early game (at very first level), midgame (around level 40 in my opinion) and late game (may be 50 when hero get purple). Example: Wind Master must be late hero (the more level u have, the stronger she will). I'm trying to set up a team with 3 late heroes (Winmaster, Death Knight and may be Savage, Spearman), a disaber-stunner (Warrior monk-Earthsaker, Silencer). Howerver, it take time to collect all needed heroes.. (cry)

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I recommend when you do crusade, rank up chaplan and skill up her ulti and blue skill.

Use her for the first couple of rounds to build everyone's ultis up and keep everyone in one of your main teams alive.

I run a build of Death knight, Old One, Lunar, Succubus and Chap for first few matches until dk has his ulti full, and then I sub chap out for what ever is necessary for each matchup. I can easily get all 15 matches done without much loss with that sort of team makeup.

Disables and stuns are your friend

Good luck everyone!
    ---------.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.----------.-.-.-.-.-.-.-------------.-.-.-.-.-.-.-------
    LV46 - Paradox - Guild Leader of Anarchy - Swordbreaker Server
    ---------'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'----------------------------------'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'--

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hi again! A couple questions.

1) is shallows keeper a better tank than admiral?
    2) wandering spearman or leaves shadow? Rest of team would be admiral/shallows keeper, ice Mage, Succubus, chaplain

Actually, I might as well list everything I have

Admiral
    Shallows keeper
    Wandering spearman
    Ice Mage
    Emberstar
    Succubus
    Lightning master
    Cleric
    Leaves shadow
    Chaplain

Thanks!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    So i just opened 10gold chest i think i dont get any good hereos but i will check your opinion my main line up is :
    Brute, Emberstar, Leaves Shadow, Ice Mage and Lunar Guardian some times i use chaplin for healing and i change it with leaves.
    So my new hereos are :
    Bear warrior, psychopath, machinist, shallows keeper.
    So do i need to level up one from them or no? To change my main line up?
    Thanks for responses love & peace.
    P.s. i think my other 10 chest will be not so fast :-D

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by wootas View Post
    So i just opened 10gold chest i think i dont get any good hereos but i will check your opinion my main line up is :
    Brute, Emberstar, Leaves Shadow, Ice Mage and Lunar Guardian some times i use chaplin for healing and i change it with leaves.
    So my new hereos are :
    I'd give bear warrior a try see how it goes.
    The rest i would just keep and maybe after i random collect some materials to get them to 2-3 stars i'd consider implementing them.

Thanks mate. And dk + brute its uber front line?
    after lvl 50 .. warchief + old curse = dead tanks... no matter how many tanks U have..

Quote Originally Posted by dichphong231 View Post
    In my opinion, this game really like DOTA game. Anyone who play DOTA all know that you need to set up a strong team with: a tank, stunner - disable, Dam dealer and the rest (healer or DD...). Therefore, we need to divide hero into: early game (at very first level), midgame (around level 40 in my opinion) and late game (may be 50 when hero get purple). Example: Wind Master must be late hero (the more level u have, the stronger she will). I'm trying to set up a team with 3 late heroes (Winmaster, Death Knight and may be Savage, Spearman), a disaber-stunner (Warrior monk-Earthsaker, Silencer). Howerver, it take time to collect all needed heroes.. (cry)
    Death Knight is useless after players get purple skill...not a late game hero.. just a mid game support healer..

So my new hereos are :
    I think .. I will swap emberstar for machinist..
    better ultimate skill, better burst + it suit Ur team build better ..
    the only thing is machinist does't have a mini stun..

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Fighter Soe View Post
    after lvl 50 .. warchief + old curse = dead tanks... no matter how many tanks U have..
    I'm hearing this quite a lot about warchief lately. Is it the revive thing written in his description?

Or is there something else? Either or I think I'll max him in preparation for purples.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Possible line up guys

My current heroes are:
    Windrunner
    Savaged one
    Admiral
    Leaves shadow
    Shadow shaman
    Commando
    Emberstar
    Lightning master
    Cleric
    Chaplain
    Shalows keeper

Quote Originally Posted by sigurdblake View Post
    I'm hearing this quite a lot about warchief lately. Is it the revive thing written in his description?

Or is there something else? Either or I think I'll max him in preparation for purples.
    War chief is not really a tank .. it is front line DPS...
    his green skill is the key.. it do around 2500+ to 4500+(critical) .. AOE damage..
    after he get his purple skill.. he will revive.. with a certain amount depend on the skill lvl...

With his purple skill he can at least use his green skill 2 time b4 dead..

His AOE attack .. + Old curse AOE spell.. make Tank number meaningless..

If you are facing this type of team you shouldn't put more than 1 tank..
    cause it won't make any difference..

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Oh boy ......

I'm really glad people are devoting time to post in forums.
    But pretty much all I read is fiction. Damm.
    I have so little time... But also can't stand to see so many wrong things bein said.
    It's actually less work if I make a new guide and actually ignore all these available.

I will try to do that.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Can't wait to see that even from my side lol

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 joseph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Oh boy ......

I'm really glad people are devoting time to post in forums.
    But pretty much all I read is fiction. Damm.
    I have so little time... But also can't stand to see so many wrong things bein said.
    It's actually less work if I make a new guide and actually ignore all these available.

I will try to do that.
    Well you're wrong to say we should ignore other peoples opinions and views. That's a pretty biased point of view :P

We don't need to follow strictly to your guide, if we all followed your guide, we'd be playing this game for nothing aye? We're supposed to constantly try different strategies, and commit different mistakes, learn new things, as a community. Not just relying on one sole guide for everything. It's really good to see everyone posting and asking questions and such, it shows that their keen to find out more on the different ways to battle/play/etc. and I don't wish this to slow down, infact, I would rather there be more threads as such.

The reasons why our community is thriving is because everyone is giving their own opinions and views on how they play their game, and also their playstyle. In my opinion, we definitely should not stick to your "single" guide, because we all should be able to express our views openly.

Bottom line is, it wouldn't be wrong for you to make your own guide, but it's wrong to get everyone to ignore everythings thats been done on the forum so far.
    Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions
    IGN = Ellabo - Lvl 54 (Server 4 - Chaplain) *Guild - Simplicity(ID: 4427)*
    IGN = Esuna- Lvl 46 (Server 4 - Chaplain) *Guild - Simplicity(ID: 4427)*
    IGN = Ellsuna Lvl 33 (Server 4 - Chaplain)
    IGN = Ughhhh - Lvl 49 (Server 5 - Sniper)
    Join our Heroes Charge Group! By Singaporeans, for Singaporeans! - Anyone can join!