Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: [Gameplay] Hero Ratings & Strategy

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 joseph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wootas View Post
    Ok i just got ice mage worth investing in her and leveling up?
    So savage one no need to invest. So if i understand u. I need to use brute, leaves shadow( or u was talking about lunar guardian) , emberstar, and what 2 other now i can choose from ice mage, sniper, lightning master, chaplain for healing and his skill when takes enemy hero to my side, and dont know about leaves or lunar u was talking.
    Ice mage is one of the best middle heroes in the game. Her ultimate can crit, and slow enemies. She has a frost nova that does even more slow. And she can ice block someone for 2 seconds.

Pretty strong IMO. :P
    Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions
    IGN = Ellabo - Lvl 54 (Server 4 - Chaplain) *Guild - Simplicity(ID: 4427)*
    IGN = Esuna- Lvl 46 (Server 4 - Chaplain) *Guild - Simplicity(ID: 4427)*
    IGN = Ellsuna Lvl 33 (Server 4 - Chaplain)
    IGN = Ughhhh - Lvl 49 (Server 5 - Sniper)
    Join our Heroes Charge Group! By Singaporeans, for Singaporeans! - Anyone can join!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Ok i just got ice mage worth investing in her and leveling up?
    So savage one no need to invest. So if i understand u. I need to use brute, leaves shadow( or u was talking about lunar guardian) , emberstar, and what 2 other now i can choose from ice mage, sniper, lightning master, chaplain for healing and his skill when takes enemy hero to my side, and dont know about leaves or lunar u was talking.
    I didn't mention Lunar Guardian anywhere in my posts... not that I can comment much on her, I don't have her. I know she's good, but that's about it.

And yeah, Ice Mage is worth it. I would go Brute, Emberstar, Leaves Shadow, Ice Mage and Lunar Guardian for the time being. Swap someone with Chaplain if you think you need the healing.

But I'll stress this again: If you're sure you'll open 10 chests soon, keep your current line up (the one you show in the picture) and wait before you invest on anyone. Invest a little only if you think it'll help Crusade a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by joseph View Post
    Ice mage is one of the best middle heroes in the game. Her ultimate can crit, and slow enemies. She has a frost nova that does even more slow. And she can ice block someone for 2 seconds.

Whatchu talking about, Ice Mage's ultimate doesn't slow.

And I'm wishing she actually gets more Mcrit...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by joseph View Post

Oh so nice. Okey, please form a line up for arena/champain from what i got
    Brute
    Ice mage
    Lunar guardian
    Emberstar
    Snipe
    Chaplain
    Leave shadow
    Lightning master

Brute,leave,lightning,ember,lunar,chaplain blue+1.
    Brute, lunar, ember max skill level 36.
    What next step leveling and skills ice mage. Do i need invest in other like sniper? Chaplain?
    Leave and lighning is 60% skills maxed
    Btw, nice community, fast responses.
    And yes i know after next gold chest, if i get heroes like wind master, DK,silencer or old curse i must put them in line, but still i need to know from what i have in long term lets say 1week, with no uber heroes getting in what line up invest.
    Its complicated post but if some one could help profesional would rep+5000! Love and peace for heroes charged community.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Oh so nice. Okey, please form a line up for arena/champain from what i got
    Brute
    Ice mage
    Lunar guardian
    Emberstar
    Snipe
    Chaplain
    Leave shadow
    Lightning master

Brute,leave,lightning,ember,lunar,chaplain blue+1.
    Brute, lunar, ember max skill level 36.
    What next step leveling and skills ice mage. Do i need invest in other like sniper? Chaplain?
    Leave and lighning is 60% skills maxed
    Btw, nice community, fast responses.
    And yes i know after next gold chest, if i get heroes like wind master, DK,silencer or old curse i must put them in line, but still i need to know from what i have in long term lets say 1week, with no uber heroes getting in what line up invest.
    Its complicated post but if some one could help profesional would rep+5000! Love and peace for heroes charged community.
    IF we are talking arena:
    Brute in front of course
    Lunar icemage and ember in the mid
    Leaves shadow in the back

Future suggestions:
    Either get a 2nd front-rower behind the brute: Most of the natural 3 stars are great behind the brute (instead of icemage probably). After that replace ember and leaves with better damage dealers or crowd controlers.
    Basicly Brute and Lunar should stay there for a long time, others are exchangebale

Quote Originally Posted by Crown1 View Post
    IF we are talking arena:
    Brute in front of course
    Lunar icemage and ember in the mid
    Leaves shadow in the back

Future suggestions:
    Either get a 2nd front-rower behind the brute: Most of the natural 3 stars are great behind the brute (instead of icemage probably). After that replace ember and leaves with better damage dealers or crowd controlers.
    Basicly Brute and Lunar should stay there for a long time, others are exchangebale
    Thanks mate. And dk + brute its uber front line?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

warchief garl

Can anyone give me some feedback on warchief garl? I have a blue +2 but he seems so frail for a tank. Does he get better or should I focus on Brute? Also is his revive skill rage or is the revive ability a passive bonus like Brutes counter?

Hi guys! I just opened a 3 star Succubus from the free gold chest. Is she worth leveling up? She'd probably replace chaplain for most normal things and emberstar for crusade. Thanks in advance!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Quote Originally Posted by Mordecaii222485 View Post
    Can anyone give me some feedback on warchief garl? I have a blue +2 but he seems so frail for a tank. Does he get better or should I focus on Brute? Also is his revive skill rage or is the revive ability a passive bonus like Brutes counter?
    His introduction says he'll get it on purple promotion, but his purple skill only says gain a lot of hit points. Maybe maybe not?

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Cam View Post
    Hi guys! I just opened a 3 star Succubus from the free gold chest. Is she worth leveling up? She'd probably replace chaplain for most normal things and emberstar for crusade. Thanks in advance!
    Her damage is obscene and her Blue Skill makes her invulnerable while she uses it. Definitely worth it.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    My current team now consist of 2 tanks and 3 hitter (no healer nor mage) is it good because it can kill most of hero and cannot cast their skill before they die...

What are the best hitter for you guys? I got professional killer, leave shadow, sniper, and commando.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I think people are underestimating Wind Master and Dept voice 4th skill. Currently at level 51, Wind Master has a passive 25.5% dodge. At level 100 + with additional gear she will probably break 60% dodge. That is effectively doubling her HP against physical attacks. Combine this with high life steal, windmaster and dept voice might be a lot tankier than people give them credit for ! Especially if level cap is ever raised and she can hit 100% dodge lol

Hej,

may I post a little question here ?
    My team is:
    - Brute
    - Leaves Shadow
    - Emberstar
    - Lightning Master
    - Commando

I could bring in:
    - Psychopath
    - Admiral
    - Chaplain
    - Machinist

What would you prefer in team?

Next question:
    For the team I use now - I have set the skill-level like this way:
    #1 Skill of each champion = 30
    #2 Skill of each champion = 20
    #3 Skill of each champion = 10

My summoner-level is 40

Should I change it? I donīt know, what skills from what champion are good <.<

Thanks!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Veddharta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rashiel View Post
    Hej,

may I post a little question here ?
    My team is:
    - Brute
    - Leaves Shadow
    - Emberstar
    - Lightning Master
    - Commando

I could bring in:
    - Psychopath
    - Admiral
    - Chaplain
    - Machinist

What would you prefer in team?

Next question:
    For the team I use now - I have set the skill-level like this way:
    #1 Skill of each champion = 30
    #2 Skill of each champion = 20
    #3 Skill of each champion = 10

My summoner-level is 40

Should I change it? I donīt know, what skills from what champion are good <.<

Thanks!
    I'll trade lighning master for psychopath and talking about skills cap them is the wiser way to spend gold

Ok - so psychopath is the better boy for my team than the lightning master?

What do you exactly mean?
    So I should maximize EVERYTHING out?

Btw - would it be a good point, if I try to get that ice mage for my team and then use her instead of psycho/lightning master?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rashiel View Post
    Ok - so psychopath is the better boy for my team than the lightning master?

What do you exactly mean?
    So I should maximize EVERYTHING out?

Btw - would it be a good point, if I try to get that ice mage for my team and then use her instead of psycho/lightning master?
    IMO ice mage would be the perfect replace for lightning master.. and yeah dude its too expensive but u must maximize all the skills...
    IGN : Gioz
    Server : Chaplain 4
    Member of LEGEND