Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [Gameplay] Hero Ratings & Strategy

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Cinder-Fall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shush View Post
    I don't have this hero unlocked yet, but what I can say is that when I am in an Arena battle, and I am down to one hero and my opponent only has professional killer... I lose. This has happened to me three times already. His self-heal would just keep him up until my last hero died. Dunno if this helps, but I hope it does. ^_^
    well pro killer is a classic dps late game carry, based on all my fights against him I have seen his ult damage stack, you are right about his end game, if u can make him survive till he gets his ult of atleast 2x then he does 1.5k+ damage per hit (at lv 35-40).

my fav dps hero till date remains lunar guardian, been playing her since day 1. Based on my play with her I rate her as follows:

Lunar Guardian - Loreth
    Good : High damage output due to amazing crit (260 crit at lv 42), BS makes basic attack bounce upto 5 times (3 crit guaranteed) US, GS deal great damage and interrupt enemy skills. Can take out enemy back lane easily if tanks are dead (havent unlocked PS yet but looks good on paper). Her crit also amplifies her life steal giving good survival.
    Bad : US is random, if she focuses tank then its wasted. she can be interrupted during US casting (in the middle of firing beams).

Overall Rating :
    Campaigns (9.5/10) in the final battle of each stage, she can cast US 2x atleast (assuming you US once right at the start)
    Arena (9.5/10) : I have successfully used her in arena (by the time US charges enemy tank is already low or dead so it doesn't waste )
    Crusade (8.5/10) : Though she doesn't disappoint in damage, the question is where to put her in a team already having Succubus, Commando,Chaplain, OC and Dk... a good reserve hero for clean up ops.
    Last edited by Cinder-Fall; 10-15-2014 at 01:33 PM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by adventchaos View Post
    I wish I could comment on either if these heroes, but even after over 100 gold chest opened so far, I'm still yet to see sword master , drunken master or lightning elemental. Quite annoying to be honest as I'd love a sword master to max out!

even i havent got sword master but my arena/crusade opponents has it , plus my guild have 4 people in top 10, so its kinda they are super lucky and super rich :P

even i m struggling to recruit brute , lunar guardian and 5 starring remaining heroes to stay in the competition

kiRuZsal
    Death Knight Aka Lig is the best <3

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Alex's rates

Hero Name - Lightning Elemental
    Good : Can recharge Ultimate Skill upon killing everybody with it during campaign/crusade, has very high magic damage, and is able to negate a lot of physical damage.
    Bad : Takes a while to charge his Ultimate Skill(Later: US), isn't tanky but still is front row, gets easily killed by Old Curse's Area of effect damage(Later: AoE), usually dies before ult in PvP.
    Overall Rating : Campaigns (9/10, Arena (6.5/10), Crusade (9.5/10)
    Recommended Use : Crusade.

Hero Name - Succubus
    Good : Has high AoE damage output, gets a lot of dodge from her Purple Skill(Later: PS), stays relatively safe and is able to dodge opponent's abilities.
    Bad : Is squishy if gets hit and her Green Skill(Later: GS) is pretty bad.
    Overall Rating : Campaigns (9/10, Arena (9/10), Crusade (9/10)
    Recommended Use : Versatile

Hero Name - Shallows Keeper
    Good : Is very tanky thanks to his PS, can shred armor and has an AoE Crowd Control(Later: CC) skill.
    Bad : Is outclased pre-60 by War Chief, maybe even Bear, so is suboptimal in a single-tank team. Is rather bad in campaign, and gets replaced by Death Knight in Crusade.
    Overall Rating : Campaigns (5/10, Arena (9/10), Crusade (5.5/10)
    Recommended Use : Arena

Hero Name - Commando
    Good : Is absurdly Overpowered (Later: OP[not a f**got]) in every possible sense, everybody uses her in Arena/Crusade. Has OK AoE damage, is able to buff her teammates by a f*ckton with her Blue Skill(Later: BS) and PS, also insta-stuns the tank.
    Bad : Very few flaws, perhaps that she gets countered by Death Knighta bit, and is squishy.
    Overall Rating : Campaigns (9.5/10, Arena (10/10), Crusade (10/10)
    Recommended Use : Every phoqueing where.

Hero Name - War Chief
    Good : Is the best tank after just hitting purple, can revive thanks to his PS, his US is a stun, deals a moderate ammount damage for a tank and gives lifesteal.
    Bad : Later in the game, people say that Shallows Keeper outclasses him, is easily countered by single target spells.
    Overall Rating : Campaigns (9.5/10, Arena (9.5/10), Crusade (8/10)

Hero Name - Chaplain
    Good : Is a great, irreplaceable hero for Crusade, can convert enemies to your team and has a massive AoE heal.
    Bad : Her BS is really bad, and PS is rather weak, is pretty much useless in Arena due to dying to early/not dealing enough damage.
    Overall Rating : Campaigns (6/10, Arena (4/10), Crusade (10/10)
    Recommended Use : Crusade

Hero Name - Old Curse
    Good : Is OP pretty much. Highest damage output in the game, despite US not dealing any damage at all, although his US is an AoE slow, turning into a stun, which is also strong. His every other ability deals high AoE damage, he can also burst down tanks pretty fast. He also gets good and useful items while leveling.
    Bad : Has no passive buffs.
    Overall Rating : Campaigns (10/10, Arena (10/10), Crusade (10/10)
    Recommended Use : Every phoqueing where

Hero Name - Poisoned One
    Good : Nice single target damage output, moderate AoE damage, is tanky due to Magic Resist (Later: MR) he gets, and gets her PS by level 50.
    Bad : Takes ages to charge his US, her items make no sense, she is also neither Magical nor Physical damage.
    Overall Rating : Campaigns (7/10, Arena (8.5/10), Crusade (6/10)

Hero Name - Leaves Shadow

Good : Nice physical damage, can silence opponents, has a slow. Increases Attack power of her entire team. Is very safe.
    Bad : Takes looong to charge her ultimate up, IF she gets hit, she gets blown up. Gets outdueled 1v1 heroes with CC.
    Overall Rating : Campaigns (7.5/10, Arena (9.5/10), Crusade (6/10)

Hero Name - Ice Mage

Good : Not bad AoE damage, has an energy buff and can CC her opponents.
    Bad : Others are simply better, Old Curse single handle outclasses her in every possible way, hence she is suboptimal.
    Overall Rating : Campaigns (8/10, Arena (7/10), Crusade (8/10)
    Recommended Use : Crusade

Hero Name - Arcane Sapper
    Good : Has nice burst, and can be kept alive in campaing/crusade.
    Bad : Is a terrible concept, jumps into enemy team and suicides, often even before casting his ultimate. Requires luck in Crusade, and requires a team BUILT AROUD HIM to work out in arena.
    Overall Rating : Campaigns (8.5/10, Arena (5/10), Crusade (7.5/10)
    Recommended Use : Campaings

Hero Name - Sniper
    Good : Can assassinate glasscannons, gets agility boost for himself, and has a single target stun. I am one of few people to pull him out of my sleeve and kill people in certain situations.
    Bad : Low AoE damage, VERY situational, and some items are bad.
    Overall Rating : Campaigns (3/10, Arena (7-10[depending on situation]/10), Crusade (3/10)

Hero Name - Necromancer
    Good : A god in Campaign, with his sustain and damage, also gives his team MR.
    Bad : Pretty bad concept, his ultimate often won't outheal opponent's damage. His BS often works against him and his team can't damage the opponent.
    Overall Rating : Campaigns (10/10, Arena (6/10), Crusade (7.5/10)
    Recommended Use : Campaign

Anyone any thoughts on Death Mage? Has aoe silence and aoe life steal from what i'v fough him buy can't be to sure. Would love some sort off revieuw, just to maybe able to counter differently

Which heroes?

My Team is
    Front: War Chief
    Central: Old Curse, Silencer
    Back: Wind Master, Commander
    I got Succubus and Pilot and dont know if I should change anything

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Cinder-Fall's Avatar

DeathMage

Quote Originally Posted by Hurdurdur View Post
    Anyone any thoughts on Death Mage? Has aoe silence and aoe life steal from what i'v fough him buy can't be to sure. Would love some sort off revieuw, just to maybe able to counter differently
    9.5/10 in crusade before purple and 11/10 in crusade after purple (really melts enemy team with US) Her US continues even if she is CC
    9.5/10 in campaign pre-purple (US is really THAT good)
    6-8/10 in arena pre-purple (often dies before US) 9/10 post purple (Rank 2 in my server uses her with War-Chief as tank. always gets her ult on and enemy team melts away I kID YOU NOT!) only way to stop her is to CC her and burst her down fast, she is not so tanky...

Can anyone rate
    Savage one and
    Psychopath
    As tanks?
    Better to keep war chief and shallow, or do you think they are worth investing?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinder-Fall View Post
    9.5/10 in crusade before purple and 11/10 in crusade after purple (really melts enemy team with US) Her US continues even if she is CC
    9.5/10 in campaign pre-purple (US is really THAT good)
    6-8/10 in arena pre-purple (often dies before US) 9/10 post purple (Rank 2 in my server uses her with War-Chief as tank. always gets her ult on and enemy team melts away I kID YOU NOT!) only way to stop her is to CC her and burst her down fast, she is not so tanky...
    I thank you kind Sir or MyLady.

Hi. Currently i have some char but not sure how to setup my team. Appreciate some advise.

Brute, 7
    Admiral, 33
    Emberstar, 30
    Shadow shaman, 1
    Leaves shadow, 33
    Chaplain, 33
    psychopath. 33
    lighting master 33

any ratings about Wandering Spearman?

Hi.. im now collecting W.Spearman's (lvl 62) soulstones.. in a couple days it will gain 4 star.. but i never use him so far..
    coz i recently im using Commando,Imperial,Depths Voice, Bear and Warchief as my first choice.
    im planning to have Spearman in my team (in the future),but i wonder if he will give me huge profit or not, also im confuse to find his partner.. i think Spearman might be usefull in the future (above lvl 70)..

Anyone use Wandering Spearman??
    please share Your thoughts..

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Very nice!

Thank you for so much information!

Best Regards.
    Level 61
    BrasilTeam ID: 38791
    Server 8 (Soulhunter)

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Saudações,
    Tradução deste guia disponível em:

http://heroeschargebr.forumeiro.com/...estrategias#10

Atenciosamente!
    IGN: brT-UNiVeRsE
    Server: 25 Savage One

Is Pilot still good after his nerf? Because I just got him and I really need some Back line DPS

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Lightbulb put it all on page 1 please?

err, guys can you put everything on page 1?
    for easier to read, thanks
    [INDONESIA] https://www.facebook.com/groups/heroeschargeindonesia/