Vanguard warrior 64
    Mystic 66
    AS 70
    Silencer 68
    Shall i concentrate on these or not?

New Comers

Fying heroes

Hello to everyone,

this topic is evidently connected to Northern Dragon in Outland Portal,so I need information.

Beside obviously flying heroes such as Poisoned, OC and Pilot , does anybody know other flying heroes?
    Thank you.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Howyesno View Post
    Hello to everyone,

this topic is evidently connected to Northern Dragon in Outland Portal,so I need information.

Beside obviously flying heroes such as Poisoned, OC and Pilot , does anybody know other flying heroes?
    Thank you.
    Master Mage also flies. Those are the only 4 i have seen fly so far, but there might be more lol.
    edit: Phoenix, of course xP

New Comers
    hello and thanks for all the info.
    can someone please make sugestion of what heroes i should use of thos i have.
    and who i should get first.

im level 34. on campaign 5. and rank 4500 arena
    all heroes are around level 29 - 34

-savage one 2*
    -ice mage 2*
    -depths voice 2*
    -commando 1*
    -chaplain 1*
    -admiral 1*
    -lightning master 1*
    -emberstar 1*
    -shadowleaf 1*
    -phoenix 1*
    -machinist 1*
    -shallows keeper 1*
    -psychic sword 2*
    -vanguard warrior 1*
    -succubus 3*
    -cleric 1*

Err why don't you guys use this
    topic instead :http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...te-arena-guide

It really sums up every characteristic a heroe should have with a lot of detail and has all reported in a single document... that is way easier to look.
    =P

New Comers
    I need help building my team...I'm not gona lie,spent some real money but I feel like I have terrible luck with the gold chests.

The following are my hero's
    Starting 5
    Ice mage
    Commando
    Wind master
    Savage one
    Old curse
    Cleric
    Mystic
    Shadow shaman
    Death gore
    Mountain
    Soul hunter
    Professional killer
    Silencer
    necromancer
    Machinest
    Psychopath
    Rifleman
    Phoenix
    Fallen Dominion

Please help me chose which ones to use for what, which hero's I should focus on improving, and which hero's I need to farm. Thank you!

PS. I'm at lvl 38

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Hi guys, what should I farm from Grand Arena ? Death mage, fallen dominion or Cloud Walker?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 max1912's Avatar
    wrong post...sry
    S20 - lvl90

New Comers
    Hello guys,

this thread seems really useful and helpful after completing the facts of all heroes.
    But it's very strange to see your ratings under the discription. Every hero got extremely high points. In my opinion this stats needed to be changed. New players can`t imagine how good heroes in the arena or the crusade are, because all of them got like 8 till 10 points. Brute and Death Knight are listed with 9 points in the arena.. This isn't even close to the truth. The Death Knight usually dies before getting his Ultimate ready and the Brute does like zero dmg and after lvl 53, u can kick him into the dustbin.
    I don't want to be rude or something, but it doesn't help other players if all heroes got nearly the same rating

Have a nice day

Hey guys!
    Quick question.
    What do you think, who should I update now in Grand Arena - existed CW or go for FD?
    I'm lvl 72, vip 12
    I got CW 3*

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Ruofeng's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NoXNeo View Post
    Hey guys!
    Quick question.
    What do you think, who should I update now in Grand Arena - existed CW or go for FD?
    I'm lvl 72, vip 12
    I got CW 3*
    I suggest that you max CW 5* first.
    [Vip]Ruofeng
    Team Level 93
    Guild : Vip.Kor
    Server 30 - Commando

Current heroes on my main team, pretty much I use on all instances: Emberblade, Necromancer, Phoenix, Commando & Windmaster
    Reserved: Shallows Keeper (FRONT), Rifleman (BACK), Admiral, Emberstar, Shadowleaf, Vanguard Warrior, Mystic and

Any comment or suggestion on how I should arrange my heroes? Any opinion is welcome.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Valhalen's Avatar
    >> FRONTLINE HEROES <<

War Chief (Garl) - Valhalen
    Good: High damage output (and can cleave like most Front Line characters). Can grant Life Steal to the whole team with Kreln Bloodcall (Blue Skill). Rage (Purple Skill) allows him to revive once after dying.
    Bad: Somewhat squishy for a Tank character, lack of variety for attacks (only one Control Skill), Rage doesn't allow him to revive more than once in Crusades, requires good control characters in order to dish out his damage properly.
    Overall Rating: Campaigns (9/10), Arena (9/10), Crusade (8/10)

>> CENTRAL HEROES <<

Succubus (Tala) - Valhalen
    Good: High damage output for both single and multiple targets, and can also inflict damage over time with Venomdar (Green Skill). both Soulshout (Ultimate Skill) and Soul Blaze (Blue Skill) are absurdly powerful and fast, allowing her to sometimes take an entire team on her own. High Energy Regen.
    Bad: Lack of control skills (no Stuns). (I honestly don't know what else are in her Cons, she is pretty much one of the best characters in my opinion).
    Overall Rating: Campaigns (9/10), Arena (9/10), Crusade (8/10)

Death Mage (Rasha) - Valhalen
    Good: Silence (Blue Skill) affects all opponents. Swarm of Bats (Green Skill) is a powerful and fast attack against both single and multiple targets. Summon Wraiths (Ultimate Skill) allows her to replenish her entire HP in a few seconds and each contributes for her Energy build-up, allowing her to sometimes use the attack again before it's even finished. With a good team setup she can tank Crusades (as long she finishes each match with her Energy Full or nearly). High Energy Regen and Magic Power.
    Bad: Quite squishy and fragile. Lack of variety of attacks. Requires good characters to keep her protected. Ultimate Attack only heals after it's finished.
    Overall Rating: Campaigns (8/10), Arena (8/10), Crusade (10/10)

>> BACKLINE HEROES <<

Mystic (Korrick) - Valhalen
    Good: Great support skills, with Harmony (Green Skill) giving Energy, Balance (Purple Skill) granting Magic Power for the whole team, and Blind (Blue Skill) causes decent damage and reduces opponents power and accuracy.
    Bad: Extremely squishy. Lack of variety of attacks, with no burst skills, meaning he requires a powerful team to be useful. Low Magic Power for a Mage. Ultimate Skill requires good timing and can be interrupted easily by control characters.
    Overall Rating: Campaigns (7/10), Arena (6.5/10), Crusade (9/10)
    Recommended Use: Works greatly with Death Mage or any other very powerful Mage character (but Death Mage is the best match).

Commando (Octavia) - Valhalen
    Good: Best support skills in the game, with Inspiration (Green Skill) being a very versatile passive that is useful in any team setup, while Motivate (Purple Skill) granting Agility, which increases Armor and Physical Critical Damage (need this info to be confirmed). Good control skills, capable of chain-locking opponents with Stuns. Has high Critical Rate and Damage.
    Bad: Lack of variety of attacks, with quite low attack power. Very low HP and stat growth (except for Agility).
    Overall Rating: Campaigns (9/10), Arena (9/10), Crusade (9/10)
    Recommended Use: ALWAYS. Command is the staple of every team.

Chaplain (Rynn) - Valhalen
    Good: Currently the only Healer in the game. Convert (Blue Skill) is one of the best skills in the game, that can sometimes makes the opponent kills his/her own party by being charmed and unleashing an Ultimate Attack. Inviolability greatly increases her survival rate. Very high Intellect Growth. Very high HP Regen and considerable high Energy Regen.
    Bad: Very frail even with her Purple Skill, low Stat Growth for Strength and Agility. Her Ultimate Skill can be easily interrupted, negating all subsequent healing waves.
    Overall Rating: Campaigns (7/10), Arena (7/10), Crusade (9/10)
    Recommended Use: Works great with the Death Knight, specially in Crusades, having powerful synergy with combined heals.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Valhalen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karlzepan View Post
    Current heroes on my main team, pretty much I use on all instances: Emberblade, Necromancer, Phoenix, Commando & Windmaster
    Reserved: Shallows Keeper (FRONT), Rifleman (BACK), Admiral, Emberstar, Shadowleaf, Vanguard Warrior, Mystic and

Any comment or suggestion on how I should arrange my heroes? Any opinion is welcome.
    I really dislike Vanguard Warrior. Whenever I face a player that uses him I usually destroy his party before he arrives. He takes to long to show up, meaning that until he charges it's 5 x 4. Maybe he works nice in a team with good Control Heroes and a sturdy Tank, so they can hold the enemy back until he charges ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhalen View Post
    I really dislike Vanguard Warrior. Whenever I face a player that uses him I usually destroy his party before he arrives. He takes to long to show up, meaning that until he charges it's 5 x 4. Maybe he works nice in a team with good Control Heroes and a sturdy Tank, so they can hold the enemy back until he charges ahead.
    I don't use him because of that problem. I don't have any good heroes to sustain the damage except for Shallows Keeper but he can't tank and sustain all that damage until he is purple so I'm investing on ember blade instead. I find him a good frontline hero with a good share of CC and defense mechanism. His magic shield keeps him alive enough for him to use his US.