Thread: Let's Discuss the update....

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Let's Discuss the update....

I see lots of new threads coming through about the update and how it is absolutely really destroying the games integrity. I totally understand where people are coming from with this I am ~•QuadraKill•~ and ultrasharptooth in the game and I particularly understand both angles of the street when it comes to this update why they're somewhat trying to kill the game and to get people to understand that is not that they don't want people to play it it's the fact that there's so much more involved that I think people really realize when it comes to Heroes Arena and other things which I have no problem discussing in this forum.

First and foremost if you guys are not aware you have to understand that the game isn't without its faults as well as the fact that is not without a legal battle that is currently ongoing. There's more behind why they have started dumbing-down the game that just the fact that they don't care any longer

Let's touch on each of the issues that are currently going on with the game such as it being unbalanced and things like that:

RECENT UPDATE:
    1. Obviously we all know that there's been a recent update to the game the game has now got some control issues a little bit as well as they have taken away the announcer. As well as other subtle soundbite such as your run your Fury as well as the Nexus or core blowing up at the end of each game you cannot hear those sound effects any longer. But what has really changed in the game is the controls where sometimes you won't move forward correctly or you will kind of shimmy a little bit to the right or to the left and it kind of makes it hard for people to control characters that absolutely need total control such as yMir or Eric. I noticed that it's kind of choppy and kind of laggy but overall it's still plays to the best of its ability.

2. Please understand the following it's the beginning of the week and most people who are on at this moment and are receiving the update are receiving it quickly and effectively. This doesn't mean that they are not glitches or anything like that. One thing I know about this company if they're going to close a game they will let you know they will tell everyone that they're shutting down the servers and they are going to move on their Facebook page they've been very good about doing such. I think that there's another thing that needs to be addressed when we're talkin about the new update. There's a new game out by this company called war and wit. I really believe that the company is dumping a lot of money into that and putting more time and effort into those projects in which it is not being put under Fire over. And that leads me to my third point

If you're not aware this company has been at odds with riot games as well as blizzard for quite some time. If you're unaware of the fact that there is an ongoing suit about this game then please understand that's the reason why we haven't seen any real major updates and the reduction in diamond prices the last update we had which actually wasn't two years ago it was actually somewhere around 14 months. The last update that came out was when they were going to release Camila but they found out that she was super overpowered and not balance for the game so they killed her release. If you have not seen videos of Camilla please message me here and I will try to direct you the place is on the internet where you can see actual game play she was amazing fast and just way overpowered.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar
    Huh, you know a lot.
    Where do you get all this information?
    Also, where is the camilia vid?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I will try to keep this short and sweet I believe that June 9th maybe the last time you are able to play the game. I believe people who have downgraded so that the announcer works and all the movement Works those people are probably going to be locked out of the game. And last but not least I am the same person as ultrasharptooth. I hope them shutting down the service on June 9th is not the end of the game but they gave no indication of when the service would come back online normally they do that they tell you how long the servers are going to be down this time they didn't say that.