Thread: Shallows Keeper Legendary quest

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Shallows Keeper Legendary quest

Hi.

I am trying to complete Shallows keeper legendary quest. The third task is to complete Elite chapter 14 - turning Event, Shallows Keeper must deal the last-hit damage to kill Mountain.
    Two questions
    What team do you use?

I used Death Mage, Chaplain, Frost Mage and SK. Twice now the SK killed off Mountain (who is very weak vs magic), Once with ulti and once by timing his swing, but for some reason, I can't complete the quest. Am I getting it wrong? Is there something else to be done?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Lol they moved succubus quest bug to sk quest. Rofl

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    They didnt update game yet ? Im already near 6 hour till july and still counting here

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    There is no bug, I did complete both Suc and SK legendary quests. The problem of SK quest is he is too weak to pass each stage alone or with support heroes so you need some heroes strong enough to pass stage BUT the one deal last hit to Mountain must be SK, that is the problem. I tried SK quests like 10 times and finally complete it when SK deal last hit kill Mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    There is no bug, I did complete both Suc and SK legendary quests. The problem of SK quest is he is too weak to pass each stage alone or with support heroes so you need some heroes strong enough to pass stage BUT the one deal last hit to Mountain must be SK, that is the problem. I tried SK quests like 10 times and finally complete it when SK deal last hit kill Mountain.
    Yeah, but I did it twice. Sent letter to support. Told me to reload, didn't help just yet.

Finally. Did it twice more. each time reloaded game.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    try not use heroes with dot as it might proc when u dealing the last hit. it looks like u did last hit but the mob get killed by other means (DM, poison, ...