Thread: Ticket System Ignored

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Ticket System Ignored

FIX THE BUGS Ticket after ticket, and what do we have 4 months later the same bugs turning up each day, sick of this game, I'll send in my ticket, but to the Better Business bureau, maybe then you will actualy listen to your customers

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but the BBB ain't particularly useful in such a case. They may or may not write a letter, but they have no authority to do anything. All the BBB can do is annotate the complaint and if someone asks about complaints against Ucool say that there are X complaints with y resolved and z unresolved.

Unless Ucool is a member? Are they in the US?

Effective action might be through your credit card company, depending on how much they like you they may help you dispute the charges.

Good luck!

Yeah, I've been involved in BBB action, as a complainer, complainee, and member. Pretty useless group, imo.

Spartacus
    Which glitch you’re referring to?
    Quote Originally Posted by <RHN>The_Mighty_Thor View Post
    FIX THE BUGS Ticket after ticket, and what do we have 4 months later the same bugs turning up each day, sick of this game, I'll send in my ticket, but to the Better Business bureau, maybe then you will actualy listen to your customers

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    LOL>...This game is an absolute hunk of shit......i cannot say anything good about customer service or the game itself. JUNK

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    In my experience? Every ticket I've ever submitted (in Ages 1&2 as well) has gone absolutely nowhere. I'm reasonably certain at this point that the only things that ever get fixed are the problems the developers experience when THEY are playing.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    1. When my farms are full they produce 100,000 food, (level 10) I claim it, it shows 100,000 food in the popup, yet watching my totals, it adds 100,000 food then for some reason reduces it to 50,000 why is it reduced by 50% ???

Spartacus
    We'll look into this issue.