Thread: All sorts of questions

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

All sorts of questions

Hey all!

First of all, love the game!!
    But I do have a few questions about it.

1) If a hero hits his attack, or uses a spell, he/she gains energy. How is the amount calculated? The more damage, more energy gain per hit/spell? But what about Charms/stuns that deal no damage?

2A) Could the spell-descriptions be more detailed? Like if it deals magic or physical?

2B) And more complete about what it actually does?

3) You cannot look in the book for items with Life steal. Why not?

4) Someone mentioned Crusade's difficulty depends on your arena ranking. Would like this kind of information to be added to the "support" tab in the game

5) Stamina. The higher level we reach, the more time it takes to be full. Unless we use gems of course ;-)
    But, what about lowering the interval when reaching a # level?

6) still love your game! Keep it up!!

Regards,

Bayu

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Overthrown's Avatar
    Hey Bayu77!

I am sorry for not being able to answer your questions, but I have to say, that I really agree with you in the 5th point.

Right now the only way for really getting some stamina are the time windows with free stamina. The regular stamina recovery rate is just too slow i think. So we just hang from one free phase to the other.
    Exception is of course using gems. Of course I know you make money through the gems and thats good, but this rate is just slowing the game down.

Lifting this rate up a little bit, won't be that bad for your economy. I think the opposite is the case, as in terms of longtime success the game will grow and grow and you will get even more players who buy gems for heroes and the other stuff.

Hope you will keep making this already great game even better!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Veddharta's Avatar
    I may suggest a 4 minute window between each +1 stamina

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Another question.

May I know what is raiding for? It requires stamina. What's the different between fighting in that area and raiding with the ticket? Thanks.
    Last edited by annyeong; 09-16-2014 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Being polite

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Overthrown View Post
    Hey Bayu77!

I am sorry for not being able to answer your questions, but I have to say, that I really agree with you in the 5th point.

Right now the only way for really getting some stamina are the time windows with free stamina. The regular stamina recovery rate is just too slow i think. So we just hang from one free phase to the other.
    Exception is of course using gems. Of course I know you make money through the gems and thats good, but this rate is just slowing the game down.

Lifting this rate up a little bit, won't be that bad for your economy. I think the opposite is the case, as in terms of longtime success the game will grow and grow and you will get even more players who buy gems for heroes and the other stuff.

Hope you will keep making this already great game even better!
    spot on .. the product is good. the more people taste it the more they will want it.

Quote Originally Posted by annyeong View Post
    May I know what is raiding for? It requires stamina. What's the different between fighting in that area and raiding with the ticket? Thanks.
    This is just a guess bcuz It really makes no sense to me but....

I think raiding saves time, in exchange doesnt give you experience (gives a little bit into dusts but not quit the same)

I think it may be usefull for full cash players wich raid 10x10 and can farm items fast in this fashion
    Last edited by Veddharta; 09-16-2014 at 04:23 AM. Reason: grammar correction...

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 joseph's Avatar

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by annyeong View Post
    Annyeong!!

There are two differences in "Raiding with tickets" and "Fighting normally"

First Difference
    You can only use raid tickets when you have achieved 3 stars for that particular stage. This applies to both Normal and Elite Dungeon maps.

Second Difference
    In a normal "fighting normally" stage, your exp gained is split among all the active heroes used in that particular fight. However, if you use raid tickets, you'll notice that you won't be getting hero exp. Your heroes do NOT level up this way, instead, you'll be given exp potions. These exp potions can be used to boost a hero's exp tremendously, instead of spreading out your exp points over your active heroes in the fight. Also take note that you can choose to use 5 or less heroes in any battle. You'll definitely be getting more exp if you use less than your 5 hero's in a fight, but it'll depend if you can actually win the fight with less than 5 hero's It's a good way to boost your hero's xp without the use of xp potions.

Here's an analysis of this that I experimented with. Hope it helps you understand.

Normal Fighting a Stage with 5 Heroes
    Exp gained - 47 per hero
    Total exp gained - 47 x 5 = 235 xp

Normal Fighting a Stage with 4 Heroes
    Exp gained - 59 per hero
    Total exp gained - 59 * 4 = 236 xp

Normal Fighting a Stage with 3 Heroes
    Exp gained - 79 per hero
    Total exp gained - 79 * 3 = 237 xp

Raiding a stage
    No exp gained
    Exp potions received - 4 (60 xp per potion)
    Total exp gained - 60 * 4 = 240 xp

Hope this helps!
    Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions
    IGN = Ellabo - Lvl 54 (Server 4 - Chaplain) *Guild - Simplicity(ID: 4427)*
    IGN = Esuna- Lvl 46 (Server 4 - Chaplain) *Guild - Simplicity(ID: 4427)*
    IGN = Ellsuna Lvl 33 (Server 4 - Chaplain)
    IGN = Ughhhh - Lvl 49 (Server 5 - Sniper)
    Join our Heroes Charge Group! By Singaporeans, for Singaporeans! - Anyone can join!

Quote Originally Posted by joseph View Post
    Hope this helps!
    awesome joseph!!

I wouldnt figured out by myself, always though I was loosing exp by raiding!!

Thanks a lot!!

Quote Originally Posted by Veddharta View Post
    awesome joseph!!

I wouldnt figured out by myself, always though I was loosing exp by raiding!!

Thanks a lot!!
    No worries I believe you actually gain more exp from raiding. And theres also a chance to get additional potion drops too
    Join our Heroes Charge Group! By Singaporeans, for Singaporeans! - Anyone can join!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Wow thanks!

Did thought about it. Just that didn't calculate the exp potion parts. Don't really use it since I was thinking to save for my final heroes. But reading around the thread, there was a comment saying how this game requires different hero's combination to win certain stage. Great game!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Stat Boosts

Hello guys!

Im just wondering is there any increase of power for the heroes that has green, blue and purple items equipped with them before promoting them or wouldnt that matter? Please reply. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Toncruz View Post
    Hello guys!

Im just wondering is there any increase of power for the heroes that has green, blue and purple items equipped with them before promoting them or wouldnt that matter? Please reply. Thanks!
    Hi there,

No there won't be any difference. Firstly, because each hero is already given a set of items you need to get for them to "promote". These items will never change. Also, if you're talking about if you've enchanted your gear before promoting the hero, your hero will NOT benefit from any enchantments given to the gears prior to your promotion. Your enchantment materials used for the enchanting of your gears will be returned to you in the form of "dusts"

Hope this helps!