Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Ports from Daily since the last Patch

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

No Ports from Daily since the last Patch

Seems they stopped letting us get ports from dailys since the last patch. No one in my alliance has gotten one since they did the City of thrones patch...what is going on...It is bad enough that a cross Realm port will cost you 60 (1000 gem) but not being able to win a port is also bad...come on Evony not all of us can coin as much as you want us too...

Spartacus
    It’s simply a matter of chance. Make more tries and you should get it. Sometimes I can get one in 5 days.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    It’s simply a matter of chance. Make more tries and you should get it. Sometimes I can get one in 5 days.
    that makes sense....

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I would not say chance .. just look at some of the cities, How much does it cost to actually build a city using gems ?? then work out how much a port costs. its peanuts ... just keep spending the $$$$ and keep everybody happy

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Ignoring what Sparticus says, as Evony has always done on random "gifts", the odds of winning a port has been biased according to how many you already have. That is, if you have none, you very seldom will win one as they want you to buy one. If you have three, use one, then cash in chests you almost always immediately win one. Happened consistently, not random. BUT, it seems to have changed with the last change. The limit of 3 has been removed, maybe intentionally, maybe not. It also appears that the odds of winning one was lowered, and the notice that you have won a port was removed. Specifically, I checked, had 3, cashed my chest, got no notice that I had won a port, but checked again and had 4.

I have been trying to get a "random" port for weeks. It hasn't happened. I had assumed they just stopped giving them out.

i think your full of balony. i havent had one in three weeks what is this las vegas where the house always wins.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by <TEK>olaf View Post
    what is this las vegas where the house always wins.
    Well ... yeah.

I was experiencing the same , no ports, then looked in "items" there were 2 advance ports there lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Itís simply a matter of chance. Make more tries and you should get it. Sometimes I can get one in 5 days.
    It's definitely became hardier to win them. I been looking for ports to pop up after I do my dailys and nothing
    Last edited by <CSN>SheDevil; 05-23-2014 at 02:44 PM.

Hello, you're a support forum agent.
    Perks of the job perhaps?

yea it has been a lot harder to get port

but what gets me is evony thinks we are stupid
    really stupid enough to spend $88 for a realm port Really!!!
    that's what 1000 gems cost so I'm not getting 1

and why should I have to buy 1
    when the new ppl get 1 for free
    everyone should have got 1, not just new ppl

and why u put a price on realm ports to start with
    realm jumping to help ur alliance on other realms, was part of the game
    but instead of leave us that part free
    u start charging for it & kill a fun part of the game

good job!!

it's time for ppl to stop pay to make a game
    they have no control over till the game is fully done being made
    funny never heard of having a cost for playing beta.

most beta's I have heard of pay u for testing their games, not the other way around

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Last 3 Dailies i have done i have gained 3 teleports. so it does work, but more down to chance, the next 30 dailies i probably wont get any ..
    "Dulce et decorum est pro patria morti"

uumm - have you guys not checked in your shop that you can buy ports now - DUH!!! - why would they give them to you when you now have to buy them :s LOL

You have always been able to buy ports, so trying to imply others are stupid and you discovered something new simply makes yourself look dumb. Until they updated shop, you simply could only buy on if you were out and tried to port. And yes, it was 200 gems before, they did not change the price, they only removed the ability to use it to change realms and then added the random port and grossly overprices realm port. You can still win them though the drop rate seems lower. The pop-up still sometimes appears, but when it does it vanishes almost instantly. Realistically to see if you have won one, you have to look in your items. I even won two one day.