Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Suggestions for the betterment of gameplay

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    8

    Suggestions for the betterment of gameplay

    So, this is a new game and I know these suggestions may not be top priority for now but thought I d list some issues that need to be takwn care of in the near future, after bugs etc

    1. Damange Statistics to be available for each replay. Curently these statistics of the damage dealt by each champ can only be viewed after u finish an arena game and cannot be checked again from replays. This makes it very hard to identify weak points and establish a good formation or strategy(which is currently the whole point of arena(lacks skill factor))

    2. In my opinion arena is currently too power based with less regard to skill, something must be added in, so skilled people at the game can defeat others less skilled with higher power. Currently pvp is very similar to pve(not that fun).

    3. Quite important, some champs like Brute and Drunken master are quite overpowered compared to other tanks which brings imbalance to the game. Also, certain skills like that of Wind master shld not be able to crit(kills my whole team with 1 ulti if it crits nearly 5k dmg to each champ).

    4. Less imp, add ingredients required for items and where to get.

    5. Crusade seems to change difficulty everyday, some days i can get to stage 5/6 and on others my team(which would be better by now from when i arrived at stage 6) is dead by stage 2/3. Do not understand this.

    6. Currently a defensive team is not really viable, tried using chaplain and cleric with death knight tank. Doesnt really work out. Seems a defensive team only works with Drunken master who has alot of stuns and maybe a silencer, chaplain and cleric quite underpowered i find and not versatile.

    7. Should definitely be made easier to get 1 star champs to 2 star and 3 star considering u can quite easily get 3 star ready champs just by opening gold boxes.. Adding soul stones of 1 star starting champs in arena shop would be great and definitely increase drop rates or reduce soul stones reuqirement for 2/3 star!

    However, all in all considering this is a new game, thumbs up and good job to the devs! Definitely think Arena needs something to spice it up, skill must always be a factor in pvp or its like pve :/ crusade also needs some sort of consistency to it. But anyway keep up the good job ! \m/
    Last edited by Evilgiz; 09-15-2014 at 12:27 AM.

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Veddharta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Battling at the Arena
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilgiz View Post
    4. Less imp, add ingredients required for items and where to get.
    Im not sure I got this one

    What are you asking for?
    Bcuz If you are missing some equip you can tap it and it will tell you where to find the pieces to craft it (Campaign)

  3. #3
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,184
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader,
    Thank you very much for your suggestions. We will convey your suggestions to our game designer and operation team.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #4
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    18
    Wow really good suggestions here!!

    I agree with all of them! Especially the balancing of the crusade feature.
    Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions
    IGN = Ellabo - Lvl 54 (Server 4 - Chaplain) *Guild - Simplicity(ID: 4427)*
    IGN = Esuna- Lvl 46 (Server 4 - Chaplain) *Guild - Simplicity(ID: 4427)*
    IGN = Ellsuna Lvl 33 (Server 4 - Chaplain)
    IGN = Ughhhh - Lvl 49 (Server 5 - Sniper)
    Join our Heroes Charge Group! By Singaporeans, for Singaporeans! - Anyone can join!

  5. #5
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    17
    I don't agree with most of what he said.

    1. Totally agree, the more info we have the better.

    2. Arena is auto fight man... How can someone be more skilled at auto fighting?
    It is about power level and heroes choice. That's it and it has to be like that unless they implement real time pop witch I'm pretty sure ain't coming anytime soon, more likely never.


    3. Brute ain't overpowered at all, actually one of the worst tanks. Drunk master is a dps not a tank. My level 64 5 star purple +1 wind master hits for around 2300 so I don't understand what u taking about.

    4. If u click in the item you can see where it drops. Try it.
    What we do need in an WIKI. I have been asking that to Ember since the first week.

    5. Crusade is related to your arena performance. So if you improve your arena performance you can expect to have a tough time you do crusade.

    6. Defense strategy is less efficient, but it is viable. But not how u doing. How u expect to kill something with cleric chaplain and dk in your team? Boredom?

    Examples of a defensive team

    Chapplain, silencer, medusa girl, shallow ,skeleton

    Chaplain , silencer, bear warrior, drunk master, admiral

    Silencer, medusa, bear warrior, cleric, blue trident dude

    I'm dk public enemy number one. Mostly because I spent a gazillion to get him 4 star and it's so useless compared to the other tanks, but some people like him around level 40.

  6. #6
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Myanmar
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilgiz View Post
    However, all in all considering this is a new game, thumbs up and good job to the devs! Definitely think Arena needs something to spice it up, skill must always be a factor in pvp or its like pve :/ crusade also needs some sort of consistency to it. But anyway keep up the good job ! \m/
    I think this game has chinese version(QQ game 80% similar) .. with more heroes.. I heard they have Phantom lancer, anti-mage, warchief and others (Dota names)
    but their crusade is not a boat but volcanic mountain or sth

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Veddharta View Post
    Im not sure I got this one

    What are you asking for?
    Bcuz If you are missing some equip you can tap it and it will tell you where to find the pieces to craft it (Campaign)
    Not rly inportant but once you craft an item, it wont tell u what u need to craft the item once more. So for example if i need a certain item(which i still cannot currently equip) for 2 different heroes and i craft it, i cannot check what items i need to prepare another 1 of the same item.

  8. #8
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    I don't agree with most of what he said.

    1. Totally agree, the more info we have the better.

    2. Arena is auto fight man... How can someone be more skilled at auto fighting?
    It is about power level and heroes choice. That's it and it has to be like that unless they implement real time pop witch I'm pretty sure ain't coming anytime soon, more likely never.


    3. Brute ain't overpowered at all, actually one of the worst tanks. Drunk master is a dps not a tank. My level 64 5 star purple +1 wind master hits for around 2300 so I don't understand what u taking about.

    4. If u click in the item you can see where it drops. Try it.
    What we do need in an WIKI. I have been asking that to Ember since the first week.

    5. Crusade is related to your arena performance. So if you improve your arena performance you can expect to have a tough time you do crusade.

    6. Defense strategy is less efficient, but it is viable. But not how u doing. How u expect to kill something with cleric chaplain and dk in your team? Boredom?

    Examples of a defensive team

    Chapplain, silencer, medusa girl, shallow ,skeleton

    Chaplain , silencer, bear warrior, drunk master, admiral

    Silencer, medusa, bear warrior, cleric, blue trident dude

    I'm dk public enemy number one. Mostly because I spent a gazillion to get him 4 star and it's so useless compared to the other tanks, but some people like him around level 40.
    2.Sooo, arena imo shld mot be totally auto fight at least. It does not make sense to have an automated pvp system. Just goes against the nature of pvp itself. Pvp always was and will be about skill or at least skill must certainly be a factor in pvp. Never played a game which had automated pvp. Currently pve requires more skill than pvp, which does not really make sense. You shld be able to improve in a game trough actual grinding and also getting better trough acquiring skill.

    3.Im playing in the new server where te mximum is still lvl 51 i think. Brute is definitely op currently but perhaps less so at purple ? I dunno , maybe. Wind masters ulti has the ability to crit therefore dealing double its normal dmg which can result in the annihalation of the whole opposing team just by getting lucky on the ulti. Doesnt really make sense.

    4. I was referring to the requirements for crafting a certain item.

    5. I didnt know crusade related to arena rank, that certainly sheds some light why it can be so hard on certain days. Definitely do not agree with that as it can be exploited, considering that the rewards increase at a higher rate in crusade than in arena ranking. Should be changed. It shld be based on the power lvl of the player or smthng similar.

    6. Thanks for the defence team suggestions however i still think that they are not versatile, i currently have 15 heroes and i cannot make any combination which would make a good defense team from my current knowledge at least. I woild like to get some of the heroes u mentioned but unril now from 20 gold boxes i disnt manage to get most of them. I think cleric and chaplain shld be more versataile rather than limited to a small number of other heroes or ther sinilar heroes introduced.
    Last edited by Evilgiz; 09-15-2014 at 02:03 PM.

  9. #9
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    8
    Also please Rola can you describe a team which is a high dps team ? What are the best dps heroes, wind master is one for sure.
    Also why is DK useless later on? What is a good or one of the best team in your opinion? The server you play in is more advanced and therefore you have more knowledge of the best heroes. I think a hero shld only be judged at its best in conparison with other heroes, meaning at purple level when all skills are unlocked and preferibly 5 stars.
    Last edited by Evilgiz; 09-15-2014 at 02:07 PM.

  10. #10
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader,
    Thank you very much for your suggestions. We will convey your suggestions to our game designer and operation team.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Thanks a lot, would be glad to hear what they think about ny suggestions please
    Last edited by Evilgiz; 09-15-2014 at 03:47 PM.

  11. #11
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Veddharta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Battling at the Arena
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilgiz View Post
    Not rly inportant but once you craft an item, it wont tell u what u need to craft the item once more. So for example if i need a certain item(which i still cannot currently equip) for 2 different heroes and i craft it, i cannot check what items i need to prepare another 1 of the same item.
    In inventory window, try the las tap, named BOOK

    It comes pretty much all the info about gear

  12. #12
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Veddharta View Post
    In inventory window, try the las tap, named BOOK

    It comes pretty much all the info about gear
    exactly, this is what i meant by we have that

  13. #13
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    8
    Ok i see, good, thats one problem solved it would be easier if after u crafted the item, it still lets u see the ingredient but i guess this works fine too

  14. #14
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilgiz View Post
    Ok i see, good, thats one problem solved it would be easier if after u crafted the item, it still lets u see the ingredient but i guess this works fine too
    Actually, it also works the opposite way :P You can also craft items from viewing them in the book too
    Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions
    IGN = Ellabo - Lvl 54 (Server 4 - Chaplain) *Guild - Simplicity(ID: 4427)*
    IGN = Esuna- Lvl 46 (Server 4 - Chaplain) *Guild - Simplicity(ID: 4427)*
    IGN = Ellsuna Lvl 33 (Server 4 - Chaplain)
    IGN = Ughhhh - Lvl 49 (Server 5 - Sniper)
    Join our Heroes Charge Group! By Singaporeans, for Singaporeans! - Anyone can join!

  15. #15
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    8

    Crusade and arena

    Rola previously said that crusade gea tougher with arena performance. I was top 50 yesterday and I let myself fall ro 300-400 today, founds that crusade is as tough(if not tougher) than yesterday. So, can confirm that it does not relate to arena ranking. What i am beginning to think is that it takes the sum of your top 5 heroes and adds it together then mayches you with another player of the same power. This would mean that if uhave a high power hero that u re not actully using, it will lead to more difficult foes than your current team setup :/

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •