Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't login someone use my acc

Can't login someone use my acc

Admin please help me
    I can't enter my account and it keep on showing me that "You've been disconnected because someone login with your account. please make sure your account info is safe"
    I am currently playing server 2 and nickname "RIONOIT"
    please help me solve the problem quickly
    because i want leveling
    thanx

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will send in your information to our technical team to see what's wrong. In the meanwhile, please try re-install the game and see if you can login the game again.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will send in your information to our technical team to see what's wrong. In the meanwhile, please try re-install the game and see if you can login the game again.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty and what about about me and the other? Some people already got their acounts back. What is going on?.....

Hi Rola. The login error message was wrong. Login problem might be caused by game version update. Please try end the game process on your device and restart the game again. If it's not working. Please try re-install the game from Google Play or Apple App Store.
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 joseph's Avatar
    Hi Rola. The login error message was wrong. Login problem might be caused by game version update. Please try end the game process on your device and restart the game again. If it's not working. Please try re-install the game from Google Play or Apple App Store.
    Betty
    Cool I encountered the login error too. I uninstalled and soft reset my iphone and re-downloaded the game.

After downloading, it downloaded 2 patches and updated both patches. Then the game worked normally!
    Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions
    IGN = Ellabo - Lvl 54 (Server 4 - Chaplain) *Guild - Simplicity(ID: 4427)*
    IGN = Esuna- Lvl 46 (Server 4 - Chaplain) *Guild - Simplicity(ID: 4427)*
    IGN = Ellsuna Lvl 33 (Server 4 - Chaplain)
    IGN = Ughhhh - Lvl 49 (Server 5 - Sniper)
    Join our Heroes Charge Group! By Singaporeans, for Singaporeans! - Anyone can join!

Betty
    Betty

It dosent have anything to do with game version. We all tried force closing, and reinstalled dozens of times.
    After some time. We start receiving the acount suspended message.

I'm i touch with around 15 people who have the same problem.

Of them three got acess to their acounts back around one hour ago.

What is going on?

Where's ember?

He used to reply my emails in two hours. It's been 48 now and still no answer.

Rola, I've submitted your case. But I am sorry that our technical team is off now. We need them to check the database to see what's wrong with your account. And I think Ember will be back by tomorrow.
    Betty

Just reinstalled again once i saw Joseph's post.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	499

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 joseph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Just reinstalled again once i saw Joseph's post.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	499
    That's odd. Mine worked perfectly fine, and I have 3 devices that run the game, all are working fine after the update.

Perhaps somethings wrong with the server you're on, or maybe even your account has been flagged out or something..

Hope they resolve it asap.
    Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions
    IGN = Ellabo - Lvl 54 (Server 4 - Chaplain) *Guild - Simplicity(ID: 4427)*
    IGN = Esuna- Lvl 46 (Server 4 - Chaplain) *Guild - Simplicity(ID: 4427)*
    IGN = Ellsuna Lvl 33 (Server 4 - Chaplain)
    IGN = Ughhhh - Lvl 49 (Server 5 - Sniper)
    Join our Heroes Charge Group! By Singaporeans, for Singaporeans! - Anyone can join!

Rola, I've submitted your case. But I am sorry that our technical team is off now. We need them to check the database to see what's wrong with your account. And I think Ember will be back by tomorrow.
    Betty
    Betty

I REALLY hope hope that what hapened was not the result of some random retard reported me for having five stars and you guys taking action without even bothering to check facts.

It sure looks that way.

For heavens sake, dont you have records of people's purchases? I'm your first VIP 15 , even got a personal thanks from ember for that, and now I'm being treated like that.

i Really hope this will be fully corrected. Some random gems are not gonna cut it . I want the levels I'm missing.

Hi Rola. We will check your account status and recover your account as soon as possible.
    Betty

New Comers
    Getting the same message on my account now and have tried force stopping and restarting application multiple times while still getting the same message. Any help on this issue would be great.

New Comers
    Bumping this thread. I'm getting this same message. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling, hard reset, soft reset, even resetting my device to factory settings and I'm still getting the same message. I don't remember what server I'm on, but the e-mail address I use is the same one I use for this forum. I'm an avid player and I love this game. Please help!

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I can't enter my account and it keep on showing me that "You've been disconnected because someone login with your account. please make sure your account info is safe"
    some help here too????i may not be vip 15 but i am vip 10 and 6 in 2 servers i already send you private message with phone ip i hope for your help.....

New Comers
    Today I also can't login, I got this error essage. If I reinstall the game, my progress can be restored? Will it solve the problem?