Thread: New mail system cuts message

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

New mail system cuts message

This morning I noticed that some messages I got didn't seem to make sense. When I looked back at my inbox, there was a different start to the message than what actually shows when you open it. It seems to me that it's cutting off the message if you typed enough to need to scroll so that only the bottom half of the message shows in the box. This has made it really hard to follow Alliance conversations about important decisions that are being made and figure out what it is that's suppose to be happening without being able to catch the person who wrote it online and ask in chat.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I think each entry is now considered a separate message, instead of a continuation of the conversation (more like mail, less like chat).

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    mail system sucks.preferred the old way ..this new one you cant copy and paste anything sent to you from other members

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar
    Thanks for the feedbacks.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by <T.K>Jonathan View Post
    I think each entry is now considered a separate message, instead of a continuation of the conversation (more like mail, less like chat).
    I'm talking about 1 message, not messages back and forth. If there is more than a certain # of characters the message gets cut off, so you only end up with the last part of the character count. The first part of the message just disappears.
    I would post a screenie but I'm to lazy tonight.
    Last edited by <GKA>stlnmyhrt; 05-22-2014 at 05:24 AM.