Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [ ! ] Main User Interface Guide

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Veddharta's Avatar

Exclamation [ ! ] Main User Interface Guide

Main User Interface Guide

All you need to know is here.

> User Interface

1 - Char Window
    It gives you team info such as current level, exp needed to level up, you're maximum heroe lvl, you're Acc ID, the guild you are in, the guild ID, And the possibility of changing avatar, nickname, quit you're guild, switch server, ask for support, and some sound and display options.

2 - Gold Meter
    It tells you how much gold do you got, and when tapped, it gives you the Midas Touch option, wich basically it's and exchange of gems for gold - 10 gems grant you more or less 24k gold, with the possibility of double, triple or even grow it more randomly.

3 - Gems Meter
    Gives you're current amount of gems, when tapped, gives you the posibility of buying gems or monthly card, using real money.

Last edited by Veddharta; 11-16-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Exclamation

Second part.

> User Interface

4 - Stamina Meter
    Info about you're current stamina and its recharging. If you hold your finger there, it shows server current time, "more in", which means when you're getting your next +1 stamina refill, "recovered in" which states how many hours would it take to completely recharge your stamina by itself, and the interval of time between each +1 refillment.

5 - Inventory
    This displays a series of options as listed bellow.
    Heores - Gives you a detailed view of your heroes, also lets you manage them as skill increments, gear wear, also gives you every heroes status, and in case the ones you have not summoned, how many soul stones do you got.
    Inventory - Basically a list of all your items, here you can use some of them by tapping like experience buffs or selling only items.
    Fragments - This also an inventory but it only contains the item you farm for pieces, and it marks as checked the items you got enough pieces to craft.
    Quest - A list of all available quest and what they will reward you.
    Daily Events - Pretty much the same as Quest but this ones reactivated each single day.

6 - Merchant
    This is basically a grosery shop for your Heroes, you can exchange items given for gold, and if not finding anything of use, you can refresh the items selled by paying gems.

Also there's a second store with better items on sale, it unlocks at level 35 and it's called Dark Gobling Shop. It appears RANDOMLY after battles and only stays available during 1 hour. It appears where the circles are in your UI.

Last edited by Veddharta; 11-16-2014 at 01:43 PM.

Third part.

> User Interface

7 - Time Rift
    This one of daily challenges. It has two different instances. Can only play on certain days and only twice each.
    Tidal Temple - A series of rides that reward you with exp enhacers like cheese. You can choose the difficult level that suits you best. The harder the level the better the rewards. Most DPS archer type foes. Opens at Mon, Wen, Fri and Sun at 5:00 am.
    Dwarf Arsenal - A series of rides that reward you with selling only items. You can choose the difficult level that suits you best. The harder the level the better the rewards. Machine-tank like foes and AoE DPS. Opens at Tue, Thu, Sat and Sun at 5:00 am.

8 - Campaign
    This is the main feature in the game, it allows you to farm items trought instances and to lvl up your heroes. It has a harder mode called Elite, in wich each instances also grants soul stones.

9 - Trials
    This one of daily challenges. It has three different instances. Can only play on certain days and only five times each.
    Crashed Hill - A series of rides that reward you with pieces of gear. You can choose the difficult level that suits you best. The harder the level the better the rewards. Only tank type foes. All inmune to physicall damage. Opens at Tue, Fri and Sun at 5:00 am.
    Cursed City - A series of rides that reward you with pieces of gear. You can choose the difficult level that suits you best. The harder the level the better the rewards. Dragon and magic type foes. All inmune to magicall damage. Opens at Mon, Thu and Sun at 5:00 am.
    Valkyrie Showdown - A series of rides that reward you with pieces of gear. You can choose the difficult level that suits you best. The harder the level the better the rewards. Only lady foes, You can also choose only female heroes. Opens at Wen, Sat and Sun at 5:00 am.

Last edited by Veddharta; 11-16-2014 at 01:43 PM.

Fourth part.

> User Interface

10 - Chat feature
    As stated, a chat window that can connect you to the whole server or only your guild. It also lets you post replay of your battles.

11 - Arena
    This is the uber thing in the game, also know as PVP, it's where you really match your progress against other players. Have 5 free chances a day with a 10 minute cooldown betweem each. You can choose the heroes you want to battle with and also the ones "defending" your team. After battles, you can export the replay to your guild or the whole server chat room.
    IMPORTANT This feature has is own store with its own currency. It also offers a Ladder which shows the best fighters at the server.

12 - MailBox
    Here you receive rewards from your ranking at Arena, also notifications from staff.

Last edited by Veddharta; 11-16-2014 at 01:42 PM.

Fifth and final part.

> User Interface

13 - Chests
    This is a chest store, you get 5 free bronze (green) chests for free everyday. Then you have to buy 10k gold each. If you buy 10 units it grants you a 10% off so you pay 90k. This chests usually give regular basic items.
    Then you got also 1 free golden (purple/deep blue) chest every 45 hours counting from the moment you claim it. After that you have tu purchase for 288 gems 1 unit or 10 ea for 2,590 gems (10% off). This ones are the most valuable ones bcuz have a great chance to get heroes or purple gear from them.

14 - Crusade
    This feature is one of the most demanding of the game. You gave to go throught a series of instances but your heroes do not heal nor recover, when they die, you can not use them anymore until you reset the crusade and start over. This can be done once a day. Between each set of battles, you get access to 1 bronze chest and more or less 16k gold. Also every three sets of fights, you get a golden chest, 16k gold and 100 dragon coins, wich is also an exclusive currency for this feature and has its exclusive store too.

15 - Events
    Currently used for the sign in event from september, this allow you to get your attendance registered for the day by and claim a reward acordingly.

Last edited by Veddharta; 11-16-2014 at 01:42 PM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Thank you for sharing!

quest

i got 2quest i dont understand hiw to finish them the first one(uquipment collection-booty 2 finish capter 2again more clues) second one ( evolutionary path-the leaves shadow 1 complete 2elite stages chapter 1 - a rash of unrest ) so if somone can help me please

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by idroes View Post
    i got 2quest i dont understand hiw to finish them the first one(uquipment collection-booty 2 finish capter 2again more clues) second one ( evolutionary path-the leaves shadow 1 complete 2elite stages chapter 1 - a rash of unrest ) so if somone can help me please

Yreah struggeld on them also...

U have to REDO the quest in elite chapter 1 (one of them is called "a rash of unrest") and so on! Dont make the error and forget to claim and still REDOING all quests... happend to me :P

Hope that helps

greetz Tok

all pics not showing to me...

Hey there i randomly tryed 5 pics and all redirected me to the filehoster but didnt showed me the pics think would be helpgull for the mewer player to fix it

w/e great work!

Greetz Tok

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 ArXs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tok82 View Post
    Hey there i randomly tryed 5 pics and all redirected me to the filehoster but didnt showed me the pics think would be helpgull for the mewer player to fix it

w/e great work!

Greetz Tok
    Unfortunately, you have to download the pictures at the filehoster site.
    This is for sure not the best solution to show pictures. Hope you can cope with it.

Can you tell me what time arena reward will send to us ?
    Server 16
    IGN. : ucokkocok
    Guild : GarudaHC
    GID : 11850

Thanks before

I Love my job

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 JoQc's Avatar

9:00 pm

for me the arena reward come in mailbox at 9:00 pm
    Mid-Engined Rear Wheel Drive 2 Seaters
    M-------------R-------------------2

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Smile imageshack problem

Instead of having readers download each image you could just change the image resolution parameter in the embed code.

Like the first image. Change
    Code:
    http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/661/pbjks7.png
    to its original resolution
    Code:
    http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x426q90/661/pbjks7.png
    Result

working on it ; )

thanks for the tip

New Comers
    Hey...stupid question. How do i signin?