Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heroes' Skill Information

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Why isn't this stickied!?!?

I feel like the title says it all.
    This should be stickied so every new player can find it without asking, and vets can reference for help.

Ideally this guild would include lvl increase intervals and actual stats. So ppl can plan heroes they want, or avoid costly mistakes. (Like upping cleric to purple before Chaplin and realizing purple skill only gave 4.1% reduction, and only increases .1% per lvl.) I think players would like to be able to make informed decisions.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Soulhunter a.k.a Necrolyte

US= Psychopompus.(Summons a Psychopompus to attack the weakest target, dealing magic damage and dizzying them based on the missing HP of the target )
    GS= Summons Manes (Rashek summons the spirits of the restless dead to cure allies and damage enemies)
    BS= Gift of life (By understanding the energies surrounding all living things, Rashek can gain a large amount of HP)
    US= Gift of Death (By understanding the energies surrounding death, Rashek can increase his magic resistance)

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Here is video about all skills of all Heroes, watch and enjoy it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rbX...aKMvKfz9O--uEg

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    SUPER awesome thread! you just earned a place in my Bookmarks tab!

keep the awesomeness bro!