Thread: Surely its a joke

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Surely its a joke

1) 200 gems for an advance port = $18
    2) 1 gem for a grp message
    3) 1k gems for a realm port?
    4) nothing on the huge amount it costs for upgrades.

this is all about coiners, making ucool money ( yes its a business, but your pricing people out of the game), address these things Ucool..

oh wait.. no reply as you never do..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by <CSN>stride View Post
    3) 1k gems for a realm port?
    Yep a complete joke, NO warning just seems it was just decided on a whim for pure greed.

A lot of peeps jumped realms to get away from certain players. Thinking they may be able to come back or have there friends follow them at a future date.

The very least Evony/Ucool could have done was give a Free (must be used in 48hr) realm port to each player!!!!

It is still beta by the way !!!
    "Dulce et decorum est pro patria morti"

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by <COE>SaintGrge View Post
    Yep a complete joke, NO warning just seems it was just decided on a whim for pure greed.

A lot of peeps jumped realms to get away from certain players. Thinking they may be able to come back or have there friends follow them at a future date.

The very least Evony/Ucool could have done was give a Free (must be used in 48hr) realm port to each player!!!!
    It is a joke and I agree. Every player should have been given 1 free realm port. Even age1 will offer and give packages to certain things. I have not seen that here yet.

It is still beta by the way !!!
    It is a joke and I agree. Every player should have been given 1 free realm port. Even age1 will offer and give packages to certain things. I have not seen that here yet.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I feel that it is good they have made it hard for people to jump realms. It cuts done on people jumping just to collect on the awards that people on those realms have worked hard to get, but yeah they should have given every one at least one realm port.