Thread: looks like the mods dont like my posts

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

looks like the mods dont like my posts

guess the mods would rather delete my posts rather than answer them as players we need to join togather and demand the mods answer for thier actions. the same mods did the same stuff in age 2 which caused myself and many others to quit spending and many quit entirely. again the question is why are people banned with no email stating why and why are others unbanned even though they all took advantage of the same glitch? delete all you want mods i wont be quiet i think as customers we deserve answers

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    agreed, but evony/ucool dont answer.. they dont interact.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    who got banned?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    20+ players on server 1. and it was suspended not banned and a few have returned.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    It was for using a cheat engine not a glitch. They used or took advantage of someone else using the cheat engine. The ones unsuspended had their cheat built walls removed.

toxic you really need to knock it off lol, you don't know your left from your right...there is no way a cheat engine would work on this version of the game lol, it's been tested and tried by others and it simply doesn't work and you like other players in your alliance have used the resource glitch as well...so it's time for you to simply STFU already....here is an idea, maybe it's time to grab and actually read a book this time.

Quote Originally Posted by <CSN>baker View Post
    toxic you really need to knock it off lol, you don't know your left from your right...there is no way a cheat engine would work on this version of the game lol, it's been tested and tried by others and it simply doesn't work and you like other players in your alliance have used the resource glitch as well...so it's time for you to simply STFU already....here is an idea, maybe it's time to grab and actually read a book this time.
    It is funny that you are trying to convince anyone that TLK used a glitch and not a cheat engine. hilarious : D

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    gonna be funny toxic when its only u on realm 1 cause you annoyed everyone till they left. so nice not to see the crap you say in RC. by the way i aint banned so your numbers are all wrong

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 View Post
    gonna be funny toxic when its only u on realm 1 cause you annoyed everyone till they left. so nice not to see the crap you say in RC. by the way i aint banned so your numbers are all wrong
    What numbers? You are correct,the cheaters ran fast. Cheaters always do when caught. : ) Good Job UCool!!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I like how soon as toxic replied, the thread got entirely derailed into a personal attack on her. Take your butthurt asses elsewhere and cry in private, I'm so tired of hearing your whining involving her. Let it go, you got caught trippin' and now you want to divert attention from yourself. No one is THAT blind. lol But nice try anyway.