Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome! Please Read!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Pls check

Dear Ember,
    I've already sent billing issues email for umpteenth time and yet still no response at all. I am getting tired of waiting. Actually this game is fun and addictive but I never expect that Ucool's service was this bad.
    If within 24 hours you still haven't proceed this billing issue, with due respect I would like to request refund as equal as amount that I've paid. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Nathan

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    Dear Ember,
    I've already sent billing issues email for umpteenth time and yet still no response at all. I am getting tired of waiting. Actually this game is fun and addictive but I never expect that Ucool's service was this bad.
    If within 24 hours you still haven't proceed this billing issue, with due respect I would like to request refund as equal as amount that I've paid. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Nathan
    Greetings,

Sorry for this inconvenience. I would like to help you here. So please tell me what exactly your issue is? Thank you!

Regards
    Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Greetings,

Sorry for this inconvenience. I would like to help you here. So please tell me what exactly your issue is? Thank you!

Regards
    Allen
    Yesterday at 29 November 2014, i buy silver chest of gems, but untill now my gem still same like before
    Can u help me with that?
    I dont get my gem, dark knight soul stone, chesse and coin
    I really appreciate for your attention
    My ign is HFF☆Nathan
    Sv: 16
    Vip: 6
    Note: i change my name yesterday

Yesterday at 29 November 2014, i buy silver chest of gems, but untill now my gem still same like before
    Can u help me with that?
    I dont get my gem, dark knight soul stone, chesse and coin
    I really appreciate for your attention
    My ign is HFF☆Nathan
    Sv: 16
    Vip: 6
    Note: i change my name yesterday
    In this case can you help us by providing the screen shot of the one you didn't get credit for? We actually need a receipt and confirmation email from iTunes/Google Play.
    We appreciate your cooperation and patience in this matter.

In this case can you help us by providing the screen shot of the one you didn't get credit for? We actually need a receipt and confirmation email from iTunes/Google Play.
    Here is the screenshot as requested. You should be aware that i've sent many e-mails and got no response at all. I wish you will help me to settle this matter as soon as possible. Please restore my faith in Heroes Charge, thanks!

S__3465871.jpg

Here is the screenshot as requested. You should be aware that i've sent many e-mails and got no response at all. I wish you will help me to settle this matter as soon as possible. Please restore my faith in Heroes Charge, thanks!

S__3465871.jpg
    We have different staff deal with in-game support specially, so i'm not sure about that, however, it's not a problem since i have just fulfilled the delivery of your order. Please log in your account for further confirmation. Thanks!

We have different staff deal with in-game support specially, so i'm not sure about that, however, it's not a problem since i have just fulfilled the delivery of your order. Please log in your account for further confirmation. Thanks!
    thank you for your assistance. I have received my gemstone, but i haven't receive the bonus from the purchase event. I purchased the gems in order to join the purchase event (buy minimum $4.99 gems and get bonus of 20 DK ss and exp cheese, 100000 coins could you please help me once again to confirm this matter? I know that you have different staff to handle in-game system, but up until now they haven't reply my e-mail. I'm really sorry to bother you. thanks in advance

thank you for your assistance. I have received my gemstone, but i haven't receive the bonus from the purchase event. I purchased the gems in order to join the purchase event (buy minimum $4.99 gems and get bonus of 20 DK ss and exp cheese, 100000 coins could you please help me once again to confirm this matter? I know that you have different staff to handle in-game system, but up until now they haven't reply my e-mail. I'm really sorry to bother you. thanks in advance
    The time of that order you made is 28th, which means that you will get snipper's soul stones instead of death knight's. Please tell me are you agree with this?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    i have a problem sir.i bought the monthly gem card.i got 1 day worth of gems..and the day after..my quest bugged

i couldnt obtain my gems

its been more then 24 h since last gem pick up

not received purchase

Hello.

Server 13 Shaman
    ID 2399890
    game name Ebemisushim
    Герои.jpg IMG_1196.jpg

12/03/14 I paid 1500 Gems One Time Offer Package, but never got his order number MHKKBX12NZ, help solve the problem, thanks! Money from the card have been charged but the purchase did not get!

I did't receive gems! HELP please!

Server : 42 Nedan (Player name:=XAH=); 41 Kelos (Player name:JustXAH) ; 28 Warrior Monk (Player name:JustXAH)

Time zone: GMT(+2)

I have some trouble with purchasing and gems! I was purchase 5 times or more! Because, I was purchase, butI did't receive my monthly card and gems! And I think this is some error and try again! I'm sending screenshots, they have date and time of purchase.
    I want back my money, PLEASE help me!

Thanks for understanding

Purchased:
    1)Receipt Date: 25/11/14
    Order Total: USD 4.99

2)Receipt Date: 27/11/14
    Order Total: USD 5.98

3)Receipt Date: 30/11/14
    Order Total: USD 7.98

4) Receipt Date: 03/12/14
    Order Total: USD 2.99

5)Receipt Date: 05/12/14

IMG_0404.jpgIMG_0408.jpgIMG_0405.jpgIMG_0406.jpgIMG_0407.jpg
    Last edited by JustXAH; 12-07-2014 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Givot View Post
    Hello.

Server 13 Shaman
    ID 2399890
    game name Ebemisushim
    Герои.jpg IMG_1196.jpg

12/03/14 I paid 1500 Gems One Time Offer Package, but never got his order number MHKKBX12NZ, help solve the problem, thanks! Money from the card have been charged but the purchase did not get!

Dear Leader,
    Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience caused by this issue.
    In this case can you help us by providing a receipt of it?
    Thank you for playing Heroes Charge.
    Best Regards
    Allen

Quote Originally Posted by JustXAH View Post
    Server : 42 Nedan (Player name:=XAH=); 41 Kelos (Player name:JustXAH) ; 28 Warrior Monk (Player name:JustXAH)

Time zone: GMT(+2)

I have some trouble with purchasing and gems! I was purchase 5 times or more! Because, I was purchase, butI did't receive my monthly card and gems! And I think this is some error and try again! I'm sending screenshots, they have date and time of purchase.
    I want back my money, PLEASE help me!

Thanks for understanding

Purchased:
    1)Receipt Date: 25/11/14
    Order Total: USD 4.99

2)Receipt Date: 27/11/14

3)Receipt Date: 30/11/14
    Order Total: USD 7.98

4) Receipt Date: 03/12/14
    Order Total: USD 2.99

5)Receipt Date: 05/12/14

IMG_0404.jpgIMG_0408.jpgIMG_0405.jpgIMG_0406.jpgIMG_0407.jpg
    Dear Leader,
    These screenshots are too small to be recognized, please provide some more clear screenshots. Your account id is needed too.
    Thank you for your help.
    Best Regards
    Allen

New screenshots and account ID!

Dear Leader,
    These screenshots are too small to be recognized, please provide some more clear screenshots. Your account id is needed too.
    Thank you for your help.
    Best Regards
    Allen
    Dear, Allen,

Account ID:
    1) Server: 42 Nedan (ID:6000310)
    2) Server: 41 Kelos (ID:5873859)
    3) Server: 28 Warrior Monk (ID:4163023)

Sorry, I don't know how I can provide some more clear screenshots, but I'll try do this!
    I want back my money and then buy monthly card on the next new server with out this problem.

Thank you for help and understanding!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JustXAH; 12-08-2014 at 08:02 PM.

Hi,
    I have purchased gems several times now because the reason of what VIP benefit promises as VIP 12 i should receive additional 90% gems yet not received any. I have already tried in game support without any progress on it. Therefore i am requesting that cool send me my additional gems for each purchase i have made or i would like to claim a refund on all the purchases. The game is fun but it is not fare that support is on lowest level.

Account ID: 5514810
    Server: Altroth
    Nickname: Ikkan
    Receipt/Order Number:

07/12/14
    Beställnings-ID: M2D03BLLNQ

04/12/14
    Beställnings-ID: M2D02M1JV7

04/12/14
    Beställnings-ID: M2D02KZVKH

04/12/14
    Beställnings-ID: M2D02KX00N

29/11/14
    Beställnings-ID: M2D014T0NX

25/11/14
    Beställnings-ID: M2D001ZLWG

24/11/14
    Beställnings-ID: M2BZZTB0S9

Purchase reciept

M2D03BLLNQ2014-12-07.jpgM2D02M1JV72014-12-04.jpgM2D02KZVKH2014-12-04.jpgM2D02KX00N 2014-12-04.jpgM2D014T0NX2014-11-29.jpg