Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast

Thread: Read Me First!

New Comers
    How to disable the recording featurw in ranked match? My game always lagging because of it

New Comers
    Server 1
    Personagem MagoGnomo
    Id 12318841

Estou com problema dentro do jogo com meus emojis, eles pararam de responder der apˇs a ˙ltima atualizašŃo, por favor, verifiquem.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Server 64 Loreth

Character Name [RA] Garrett

Account ID: 9886508

Estimate Time of Problem: 15 february.

Problem Detail: During Valentine's Day event, I buy weekly gems ticket on first day, Saboteur pack on 2nd day, and Death Knight Package on 3rd day. First two purchases activate purchase event part with Hercules SS, but 3rd purchase don't activate this part of event. I get all DK package stuff, but button in Valtentine's Day Purchase event don't work. In-game support keep silence and don't answer, and event will be over today.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Server 210
    {S}oggy Taco
    IPhone 6
    3-12-18 at around 215 pm
    I had 157 almighty soul stones and I tried to evolve Matchless Hammer from 3 to 4 stars. It failed to add the new star and it dropped my almighty soul stones to 18. Thank you for your help resolving this.

New Comers
    Server:212 eye of blue dragon

Character Name: LethaliTeam

Account ID:28561430

Device(optional): Lenovo vibe x2

Estimate Time of Problem: 4 days ago

Problem Detail: Junate's ancient temple doesn't seem although it's notification came and when I won cave, the game doesn't accept, I played 2-3 times more thus my lanterns were lost

New Comers
    Server: 26 (I think)

Character Name: SaintsFC

Account ID: not sure

Device(optional): iPhone7

Estimate Time of Problem: Mar 29, 2018

Problem Detail: When I open HC it says there is a new version, but I've got the latest one installed (2.1.106.301) and I can't do any updates in iTunes since there aren't any.

Thank you! We appreciate your understanding!

New Comers
    I want to ask
    Why this season
    I went down pathetic
    From diamond 5 stars to 3
    Be platinum 1 star 1
    Explanation please
    thanks

New Comers
    Server: 1 America

Character Name: LorDk (sam)

Account ID: 18665612

Estimate Time of Problem: 7:08 PM (Brazil)

Problem Detail: When I started the game, I got caught in 99%. I suppose this is to enter the game. My game asked to be restarted, and when I came back I had lost the match. Can you give me some feedback on this problem, please? I was harmed because of this and I still lost ranking

thank you

Hello everyone. What happened to the update way back, where it had some "daily taksks", on the right side of the screen? I just remembered it a few days back, and thought maybe I disabled it or something. Was it the same list as the one we now have at the left bottom of the screen, where we get a certain amount of gold and xp for doing three fights in arenA, upgrading three skills etc? I just remember it was very Nice, and it had a grenn "v" or "Check" behind it when you complete it.

New Comers
    Hello. I have a problem with the latest update-it does not boot. stood still at 0.0%. On the phone and the same emulator. I can't get into the game because of this. Solve the problem.

Google account: lexx77781@gmail.com
    Account ID:28542870

Server: 213
    Name: Akersbaark
    ID: 28693263
    1 week
    Problem: The others users got a lot of heroes and I haven't any, I don't understand why and I'm very angry because they won me in every battle.

New Comers
    Hi Betty,

I deleted heroes charge a while back and have just got back into it. My account seems to be missing. My name on the account was FaZe but thats about all I remember. Can you help me get it back?

New Comers
    Server: Server3 Asia

Character Name: Darwin0128

Account ID: 20363901

Device(optional):*Samsung C5

Estimate Time of Problem: Any time

Problem Detail: When I play Ranked Play, it is very lag in the game. In other play such as Matched play, it is normal and smooth. My location is Hong Kong, China. Please help me to solve this problem. I really love this game. Many thanks.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hi my old phone is brooken and i really dont now my account id, is it possible to find it with other information else then the name?
    I had the name Jul
    Level 89
    Vip 8 or 7
    Created account in the UAE
    Donĺt remember guild name but remember some of the guild members; darkmatter, godfather, avengard for example, can this be of any help?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hi my old phone is brooken and i really dont now my account id, is it possible to find it with other information else then the name?
    I had the name Jul
    Level 89
    Vip 8 or 7
    Created account in the UAE
    Donĺt remember guild name but remember some of the guild members; darkmatter, godfather, avengard for example, can this be of any help