Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Read Me First!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask/suggest this......is there any way possible that I can delete old whispers? If so, how?
    Do not be afraid; our fate
    Cannot be taken from us; it is a gift.

New Comers
    Hi
    server is 59
    Skiemarck
    iPhone

First of gratz for the game! Its really fun!
    My problem is that today I opened my ancient temple, I did one of than, and, when I came back, it desapered... With no loots!
    I'm really trying to farm equipment, and it's hard for the number of my chars... It helps a lot...
    Thx for your attention

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrizzly View Post
    Does customer service ever act on these problems? I still can't play. Crashes every time.

Same, all time crash tahts fucking annoying and i think they will do nothing for us

New Comers
    I guess when you're that big a company you can afford to piss off a few unimportant paying customers. Or can they?

New Comers
    Never mind it's been sorted

Hero Stuck on the Edge.

Server:Swordmaster

Character Name:Mage

Account ID:1980246

Device(optional): Android LG G3.

Estimate Time of Problem:Well, theres not really much time, because it was my last hero in the arena.

Problem Detail:Well, I was on the Arena. I would most likely won, but another wind master pushed me to the end of the screen, therefore my windmaster was unable to shoot/special abilty. I'd like maybe see if anyone ever had this issue.

New Comers

Network connection

[QUOTE=My_Kitten;31946]Server: (4) Chaplain

Character Name: Roadrunner1!

Account ID: 12614383

Device(optional): Iphone

Estimate Time of Problem: Several hours

Problem Detail: I am not able to go to the game and it gives me a network error asking me to check my network connections. But all the other apps on my phone are running fine, I am also able to connect to the internet. This has just been a problem with HC. How do I fix this?? Can u do something on you end to fix this asap. Please. Thank you, Road
    Last edited by Roadrunner1!; 03-28-2015 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Same problem again! Account ID: 12614383

New Comers

Network connection Error - for several hours

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner1! View Post
    Character Name: Roadrunner1!

Account ID: cant access the game so not able to get this info.

Device(optional): Iphone

Estimate Time of Problem: Several hours

Problem Detail: I am not able to go to the game and it gives me a network error asking me to check the network connections. But all the other apps on my phone are running fine, I am also able to connect to the internet. This has just been a problem with HC. How do I fix this?? Can u do something on you end to fix this asap. Please. Thank you, Road
    Please help! I need to play asap!!! It been 4 hours now that the server is down! Fix it please!!
    Last edited by Roadrunner1!; 03-15-2015 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Fix asap - server ID 83

New Comers
    Server ID 83 Allen, user name Roadrunner1! - not able to log in since 7 hours!!! Put in a ticket too!! Help please!

New Comers
    Server: (86) Barrand

Character Name: PureLuk

Account ID : 13240566

Device(optional) iPhone 5

Estimate Time of Problem: 3-15-2015 / 10 AM

Problem Detail: I Can't complete my 2nd guild raid for today, it says 1 guild raid left for me to claim the reward but in the raid it says I can't raid anymore.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    No issue, but question.

How do you find out your server name?

User ID: 9896997
    Player name: Percic
    Time of error: between 7:45 am and 9:00 am mountain time on 3/18/2015. I don't remember the exact time.
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S4

I collected my dragon coins from Grand arena and as I clicked on the button, I received a phone call. Afterwards, my coin total did not show the added coins and it did not show that I could collect anymore.
    I do not know my server.

Please help me to link to other device. I used to play on android device and then I link to new iOS device once time already . Now, I want to linked to my iPad but the game said "already linked" and I have a problem with game center so please help me.

My account ID: 2731429
    server 11
    nick [CBZ] Hengky

Please help

Hi

i am not sure if its a bug but i noticed that the ancient temple doesnt appear anymore (at least for me)

name: frostflake
    account id: 5702877
    Server 39
    time: since yesterday
    device: oneplus one

bug: no ancient temple anymore. also some bugs if i get invited , the invites are deleted within some hours.
    Also a lot connection issues since the patch

Server: 64 Loreth

Character Name: Team Pizdak

Account ID: 9946714

Estimate Time of Problem: 12:00 and one month ago

Problem Detail: Today i got level 78 and as usual i got my stamina out of it like 140 stamina.. i used 40 stamina and then i had some connection problems so i couldnīt use it anymore.. i had 100 stamina left before i logged out. When i logged again i had like 11 stamina and none of the items i tried to get before.. and it is actually the second time it happened to me.. for the first time it was like month ago and now again...please help me