Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Read Me First!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaus View Post
    118 Braktusk Skam
    Teaus
    iPhone 6s and 2nd gen iPad
    Received no coins for successful arena defense. May have also occurred during defense in grand arena.
    Last 12 hours since time of this post.

Thanks.
    How many Arena defenses did you get that day? You only get rewards for the first 5

PS I'm in the same server as you

New Comers
    Server: 73

Character Name: <{NwR}> Desati

Account ID: 11041101

Device(optional): IPhone 6

Estimate Time of Problem: 1:30 EST (USA time zone) 4/26/2016

Problem Detail: To day I was fighting in the arena and I obviously won the battles as none of my heroes died, all of their heroes did die, and the damage I did was greater than the damage they did. Yet when the battle was over I was labeled as lose and they win and I was not advanced. I have posted screen shots of the loses, the stats from the battles, and improper recordings in an in-game support ticket as well.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    My dad is having issues with his game.
    Server: 146
    Character name: (AB) Gee-Willy
    Account Id: 21320576
    Device: LG3 Android phone
    Estimated time of problem: 1.5 hrs.
    Problem detail: the game keeps telling him to retry, network connection issues. He restarted the game & logged back in. He plays for a little bit then gets the error msg again. Then he was able to play uninterupted for about 10 min then the connection error again.

New Comers
    That is cool you are on the same server!! Send me whisper if you would like if you find me in the arena or GA. Otherwise grab Dawg in the world chat.

Just to be clear on the issue I am having... I am receiving coins...the problem is the wins I have are erroneously being recorded as loses

SERVER:27
    Character NAME:[RUS]sedat
    level:99
    Account ID: 4049342
    Device(optional): Samsung SM-N7500Q
    Estimate time of problem: GMT:+3, GMT+4, Gmt+4

Problem Detail:

27. The server also engaged in unfair competition and I'm playing the game in the arena rank . Put Awards over 3 hours 5 hero heroes are getting high rankings each other. This is an injustice. Photos are also available. These people do not want to be giving money to the game we're playing this game. We want these people to be removed from the game. These people also drunkens 's Guild and is doing it all . Put an end to this unfair competition .

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    SERVER:62 Talenta
    Character NAME:[CF]Kanter
    level:100
    Account ID: 9623373
    Device(optional): Iphone5
    Estimate time of problem: 1 of May, 9:47 GMT+3

Problem Detail: I had the issue and made a ticket. In two hours I got an answer that I should do something and then you can solve my problem (was very glad to hear that). I ve done that you ask but 2 days left and still nothing and also no answer. Could you find my ticket and give me an answer? Thank you in advance!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Server 59 Ghost ship
    JamesRolf
    Id: 9289706
    Device: iPhone 4/iPad mini 2
    About 2 days
    Problem: I don't receive rewards for successful defending Arena. 12 hours before this post I had attacked my temple (last attackinkg) and didn't received parts of items. Thanks

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRolf View Post
    Server 59 Ghost ship
    JamesRolf
    Id: 9289706
    Device: iPhone 4/iPad mini 2
    About 2 days
    Problem: I don't receive rewards for successful defending Arena. 12 hours before this post I had attacked my temple (last attackinkg) and didn't received parts of items. Thanks
    You only receive Arena defense rewards the first five times it happens in a day

New Comers

Unregistered from championship after server migration

Server: 123 Pass of Skulls (current)
    Character Name: ® Vlanadirk
    Account ID: 25644372
    Device(optional): iPhone 6s
    Estimate Time of Problem: today, May 6th, 2016
    Problem Detail: Today Many friends and I migrated from server 125 - Draugr to server 123 - Pass of Skulls. Before the migration most of us were still competing in the current round of the world championship (most if not all in Europe’s group), but after the migration it seems that somehow we’ve been unregistered therefore losing the opportunity to keep battling and get further championship rewards.
    Since there’s not much time left to fix this I understand that fixing it will be complicated, so is there any workaround possible?
    Thanks a lot in advance!

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Ha desaparecido mi cuenta, alguien puede me puede ayudar a recuperarla, gracias

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Server 71

acct: 25646446

please delete I want to move another acct to that server.

New Comers

Exclamation sever account clearance

hi, Allen.
    I was planning to migrate to sever 138 but failed because i already have level 1 account there. Could you please delete this account? Then I can migrate as I planned.
    Thank you for your help in advance.

Server: 138

Character Name: NickName

Account ID: 25643891

Device(optional): android

Estimate Time of Problem: now

Problem Detail: plz delete current account in sever 138 for future migration.

Thank you! We appreciate your understanding![/COLOR][/QUOTE]
    Last edited by andrew23; 05-10-2016 at 12:43 AM. Reason: to remind! no reply so far!

New Comers
    Server: War Chief
    Character Name: Kazu
    Account ID: 5102204
    Device: Android
    Estimate time of problem: current 08/05/2016
    Problem Detail: the new championship feature. Was rank 23 in the elimination finals for Oceania and received rewards for entering the Finals. However, can not change team or inspire and says I was eliminate. Please fix it asap as time is almost up for the finals.

New Comers
    Server: Amun Aryx

Account ID: 21226849

Guild ID: 110141001

Current Guild Leader Name: Lille.dk

Estimate Time of Problem: Now, and the last few months.

Problem Detail: The current Guild Leader is inactive, as is all the Officers.
    I created the guild, and after some time I had to focus on real life issues, so I gave the guild over to my most active member.
    As I return to the game I see that he has left us and the guild is inactive. It does seem as if the current GL does log in, as he hasn't been automatically removed, but he doesn't refresh the raids or anything, so he is from the perspective of the Guild - inactive.
    Is there anything you can do to help us? If not to remove the inactive GL atleast make me an Officer so I can refresh raids and take care of the Guild.

New Comers
    hi, Allen.
    I was planning to migrate to sever 138 but failed because i already have level 1 account there. Could you please delete this account? Then I can migrate as I planned.
    Thank you for your help in advance.

Server: 138

Character Name: NickName

Account ID: 25643891

Device(optional): android

Estimate Time of Problem: now

Problem Detail: plz delete current account in sever 138 for future migration.

Thank you! We appreciate your understanding![/COLOR][/QUOTE]