Thread: Alliance leader inactivity?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Question Alliance leader inactivity?

The leader of my alliance hasn't been on for 35 days . . . is there any way to put him out of position and install a new leader?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    perhaps its time to find a new alliance

I've considered that, to be honest. But first I'd like to know if my alliance is salvageable.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by <GHC>Kyro View Post
    I've considered that, to be honest. But first I'd like to know if my alliance is salvageable.
    You can always take your members and form a new alliance if you don't want to leave the group your with

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by <GHC>Kyro View Post
    The leader of my alliance hasn't been on for 35 days . . . is there any way to put him out of position and install a new leader?

Disband the alliance and remake it without him, but now theirs a catch, you must be out of an alliance for 2 hours before you can make another one or join another one, this includes if you get booted

Lol lol lol lol leave then

Vote of "No Confidence" - aka CharlesVIII Vote

I'd love it if there was an anonymous way to vote "no confidence" in the guild interface. If a certain percentage, say 50%, voted "no confidence", host would be given to Vice Host. If there was no Vice Host, it would be given to the highest-ranking member that had joined the guild earliest.

Possible limiters:

• only pass host to person that has logged in within the past 96 hours
    • only allow vote on guilds with 20+ members - or it would be easy to swamp a small guild with bots and hijack it
    • don't pass host to anyone that has been victim to a No Confidence vote in the past 1 week

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by <TLN>Skunk View Post
    I'd love it if there was an anonymous way to vote "no confidence" in the guild interface. If a certain percentage, say 50%, voted "no confidence", host would be given to Vice Host. If there was no Vice Host, it would be given to the highest-ranking member that had joined the guild earliest.

Possible limiters:

• only pass host to person that has logged in within the past 96 hours
    • only allow vote on guilds with 20+ members - or it would be easy to swamp a small guild with bots and hijack it
    • don't pass host to anyone that has been victim to a No Confidence vote in the past 1 week
    Sounds good for those of you that doubt your host. Not needed in my case (LadyJulie) she rocks!!!