Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: EvONY BIGGEST CHEATER

ladythewinterave_8531203
    Quote Originally Posted by jimvad77_3862289 View Post
    I do know how to do it that,s why i posted for every one to see how it's done. look at my city it's no where near as big and fancy as many of the exploiters on here because i don't use them but i will if i have to like being attacked by lvl 4 and 5 star troops when a player should not have them, expect to get hit back with the same hack. i find and report glitches i don't use them to my advantage. Ladythewinter you are using a 3rd party hack called Cheat Engine to advance your city and that is a fact. say what you want but i know the only way that you can have more upgrades going than you have builders is Cheat Engine A Game Hacking Program not a glitch.
    jimvad,
    I will ask you friendly one more time, do not make any accusations you can NOT proof.

I do test glitches found over and over again, simply to see if i can find even more glitches.

This is a BETA and the only thing i do is helping the Evony Team to find every glitch before they will go to ETA.

Best Regards,

Lady.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    you do cheat and you do hack if you were only doing it to report it you would not have 3 of your cities upgrading 20 or more items at the same time. This can only be done with Cheat Engine and hacking the code in the game. so there is my proof and I posted a how too on how you achieved it. Exploiting a glitch is bad enough but to outright hack a game with Cheat Engine for you own city advancement and the advancement of your other 2 alt cities is hacking.

Spartacus
    Guys please be polite and constructive in your posts and threads. Otherwise the administrative team will have to intervene.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    ladythewinterave you stated

jimvad,
    I will ask you friendly one more time, do not make any accusations you can NOT proof.

I do test glitches found over and over again, simply to see if i can find even more glitches.

This is a BETA and the only thing i do is helping the Evony Team to find every glitch before they will go to ETA.

Best Regards,

Lady.
    Lady, jimvad has posted a screen shot showing your doing more build that is outside the game parameters and stated your using a third party program to do so. You have admitted your doing this and saying it is a glitch and he is accusing without proof. Well he provide the proof with the screen shoot, to which you admitted to. Now if it not a third party program like he saying your using and like your saying it is a glitch them post the glitch in the forum. By not posting the glitch, it must mean your using a third party program.

As far as helping evony. Evony has dev. they PAY. That is there job to fix glitch and the faster you post them and if it does crash the server the faster they are going to fix them. Evony has been aware of the academy glitch for over a week now, is it fix??????

I remember while playing server 5 there was a major glitch and evony was made aware of it over a month and did nothing about it. One day the entire server every alliance went to war, that glitch crash the server for 8 hour. That mean a major war for 8 hour no revenue coming to evony. They work over time to get that glitch fix and gave everyone 100 coins.

So your doing this helping evony out of the pure goodness of your heart a company that make million of dollars a year???????? Of all the glitch you claim to have reported how many have been fix?????

You told jimvad
    O yes, before you say something about other players, you will have to be very sure you don't accuse actions that you can not proof.
    He has proven your CHEATING and you admit to it. It would be like stealing money from the bank and being caught on video and telling the judge, yes I stole the money but i had a hole in my pocket and the money ended up on the floor in the bank so it is not rely stealing.
    Last edited by LeEyesbleu_305901; 12-05-2013 at 06:40 AM.

Jnm

It was suggested that glitches are not cheats. At what point are they not cheats? I think this is why people got so fed up with Age 1/2. Everyone knew the bots were there and rather than Evony admitting that the situation had gotten out of control, they just merely turned their heads and stopped doing anything. The honest people got fed up and started leaving. Those that were left then realized it took more than just a bot to stay ahead because it became one person's bot vs another's and then people began multi-accounting so they could have enough to feed their massive armies.

The dev's now say that glitches are not cheating, but @ what point. When the same person/s continue to take advantage of the glitch. Not only is one person getting an unfair advantage there is always someone on the other end being unduely taken advantage of due to a glitch/cheat.

-When these glitches are reported how long before they are fixed? (I certainly have not seen any new patches for at least a week and God knows there have been several people reporting glitches/cheaters)
    -What's being done to the people gaining an unfair advantage? They certainly are not being banned, we still see them every single day. So are they having any resources/gold taken away
    -What's being done to the person on the other end? Are they receiving any compensation for the glitches that caused them to be unduely taken advantage of.

The bottom line (I think) is there are some of us that would like to see a fair game. Many of us came from Age 1/2 and it got to the point where nothing was on the level any more. Is there any chance we can expect a fair game without cheats/glitches. Or should we all save our money knowing that no matter how many reports are made, nothing will be done to the cheaters and the ones playing the game the way it should be will still be taken advantage of and never compensated.
    Very well written. What it come down to is money. This game has major issue they need to address, if not do you honestly think a money player is going to play it. Remember cheater and hacker like xdeadpoolx do not spend money since they are too busy cheating and hacking and that is not the clientele evony want, they want the money players. Why don't people post all the glitch they find in the forum, giving player the chance to use them or not. I ask that question to one person (ladythewinterrave) and her response to me, if she posted the glitch it would crash the server. Imagine that crash the server. I told her if it did maybe evony would work overtime to fix them.

ladythewinterave_8531203
    LeEyesbleu,

For some reason you do not understand that glitch reports should only be send to the Evony team.

You will have to ask the Evony team to post the glitches on the forum.
    And here is what they likely will say.
    NO !

LeEyesbleu,

For some reason you do not understand that glitch reports should only be send to the Evony team.

NO !
    According to who they should not be posted in the forum???? The academy glitch is. So how come YOUR not posting them??????????? unless it is a third party program

Quote Originally Posted by ladythewinterave_8531203 View Post
    LeEyesbleu,

NO !
    +1 for Lady and i think Spartacus will have to make a statement about this.

LeEyesbleu, this Lady is way smarter then you.

Quote Originally Posted by spartacus View Post
    guys please be polite and constructive in your posts and threads. Otherwise the administrative team will have to intervene.

about time intervene already and do something

jamiehotmail you stated

Originally Posted by ladythewinterave_8531203
    LeEyesbleu,

NO !
    +1 for Lady and i think Spartacus will have to make a statement about this.

LeEyesbleu, this Lady is way smarter then you.
    The question was and maybe you can answer it, according to who? Lady wish and desire does not count. Provide one document back up this statement '''.For some reason you do not understand that glitch reports should only be send to the Evony team...'

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Ok the glitch that allows you to plunder city's miles away is as follows
    when you click on name you have less than a few seconds to hit plunder instead of view which it changes to if left
    as for the academy glitch you just view a city and you will have that building in your academy you just wait for it to build
    now these are easily stopped by evony if they wanted to they just close server down for a few mins and their troops will disappear as for the plunder one they need to figure out how to stop that as should not be happening and only easy fix is to remove the view city
    so please fix both these glitches now i have provided how its done and how to fix them

Quote Originally Posted by emmafay88_1750061 View Post
    my partner is in brisbane correctional facility.. i have recently scanned positive to two different i know you's probably hear it often but i have nothing to do with drugs and i think its unfair we get punished for positive readings.. please write to the correctional centre and ask for them to review there drug detection procedures as the current ones are unfair.. please i really need your help..
    That is confusing

Spartacus
    We’re on these issues. Thanks for the report.
    Quote Originally Posted by mc003c6970_2938844 View Post
    Ok the glitch that allows you to plunder city's miles away is as follows
    so please fix both these glitches now i have provided how its done and how to fix them

ladythewinterave_8531203
    Quote Originally Posted by LeEyesbleu_305901 View Post
    jamiehotmail you stated

The question was and maybe you can answer it, according to who? Lady wish and desire does not count. Provide one document back up this statement '''.For some reason you do not understand that glitch reports should only be send to the Evony team...'
    Again dear LeEyesbleu, you are wrong.

My wish and desire do count.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    the quickest way to sort out both the academy and long distant attacks is to remove view form the options in checking a player and rank
    no other thing need to be done than just remove view
    that is how you remove that glitch in a few mins