Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: EvONY BIGGEST CHEATER

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Dnolan if did not know how the academy glitch work you would NOT have those troops. Let me ask you this, say you do know the glitch work and you had those troop and like you said cannot get ride of them since they are in your rally spot, why not attack an inactive player to do so???? Now anyone using them over 40 time in a matter of 3 hour to attack someone and process to go into the person account that he attack to delete the WR to try and cover his track, CAN YOU HONESTLY SAY THAT IS FAIR and HONEST GAMING SHIP? And after he did all that, he denied he ever did it and proceed on slander campaign to degrade, belittle and slander the person he attack, what would you be saying??????

I cannot answer for someone else's gameplay. I can only account for my own.

However, I can say that reading back through the posts I find it disturbing that you are accusing others of slandering and degrading when you use slander and defamation of character toward others. With that said, I won't get into your argument because I think that there are a couple of people on the forum that have taken a personal feud and tried to turn it into some kind of public spectacle.

I would appreciate not being brought into your argument. A game should be enjoyed. If you are not enjoying your game then perhaps you should find a different game to play.

My philosophy would be: If you do not like how someone else uses a glitch, then don't use it yourself. Also, if this particular person is abusing one person in a region and you no longer wish to be attacked or deal with that person, move to another region. There are many alternatives to creating tirades and calling people names or being overly emotional.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    It is available to the people searching for it. You just plastered it all over the internet. If he were to post it on here himself then that is one thing. HE DIDN'T. It's not just a picture of him, but his kid too. You being the American you say you are, you should know by now all the creeps and sick ass people we have in this country. What you consider an innocent post, someone else is using to their advantage. Not only that but all the hateful things that you and all others say about him, people take this shit seriously and that potentially puts people in danger. If you don't believe me then why don't you think about the lady that just stabbed 3 woman to death for an xbox one. Think about what you do before you post it. You could have at least blurred out his son's innocent face.

Amen Dnolan! Thank you!

Actually, no, there are many portraits and pieces of photography that can be posted in public for sale. The general conception is that a picture is called intellectual property and may not further be distributed without direct consent of the owner. There are laws against using such things.
    Secondly, assuming that someone picture is on the "Post Office Wall" is like insinuating that they are wanted by the law in the United States. Thus making such a reference could be considered a form of trying to smear someone's image.
    Finally, Skype is a program that is available to the public, which is not the same as a public network program. Information used on there is not totally available to others. There are certain pieces of information that must be obtained before finding another person on said site. They also have rules and regulations about privacy that is required by law. Posting information other than your own is in direct violation of said privacy acts and can be punishable by law, especially if the information was used in a manner to which the person in question was to be harassed, bullied, or otherwise be placed in a dangerous or compromising position. Thus, if such information was posted, even erroneously, it might be in the best interest of the poster to immediately remove such a piece of information.

Quote Originally Posted by trivunovic.dragana_776737 View Post
    Especially when I saw that considering I left my husband for being with people that he met ON THIS GAME.
    Wow that is a profound statement, you actually left your husband because of people he met on this game? You should toss your computer into the trash and save your sanity and life going into the future. Staying here in Evony is definately not for you

Quote Originally Posted by pasty.dunbar_7172104 View Post
    Posting information other than your own is in direct violation of said privacy acts and can be punishable by law, especially if the information was used in a manner to which the person in question was to be harassed, bullied, or otherwise be placed in a dangerous or compromising position.
    You got to be another idiot to think that posting anything online is punishable by law, best practice is not to post things..period. duh

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    trivunovic anything you say has to be consider lie as you have no credibility since your a COUNTERFEITER AND FORGER and liar.
    Last edited by LeEyesbleu_305901; 12-04-2013 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by petethomas_4540005 View Post
    What country are you from? Ever heard of the knockout game? Coming soon to a corner near you
    To have to physically threaten a person over a game is sad. I have no idea who you are, or why you feel you have the right to threaten me. But you as well have been reported for your threat.

Add this one to the Cheater List LadyTheWinter and her Alt LadyTheSpring using a 3rd party program Cheat Engine to hack gems up so multiple items can be upgrading at the same time. here is a screen shot of her Main city with 23 upgrades going at once.Lady.jpg

Here is how it's done, Fire up Cheat Engine locate your browser in the dropdown, on the right middle type in the number of gems you have in the Value box and hit new scan, now spend 1 gem and do a next scan for the number of gems you have now. if you have more than 1 item in the found box spend 1 more gem and do another next scan for the gems you have until you only have 1 item in the Found box. now right click that item in the found box and edit value to whatever you want say 5000 and hit enter and presto you now have 5000 gems. now upgrade any item and instant finish it, do another and instant finish it and so on. now refresh and all the items will be upgrading at the same time. wow evony this has been going on for many years and you still have not been able to stop it Why?

ok Pete here seems to be a lawyer and knows everything about it

ok petey princess
    1. harassment is against the law
    2. to be discriminated against cos of gender, race, sexual orientation etc is against the law
    3. invasion of privacy once again what a surprise is against the law
    so please to save yourself from REALLY looking even more stupid then you do now check the facts before commenting/posting next time.
    ohh and have a nice day

ladythewinterave_8531203
    Quote Originally Posted by jimvad77_3862289 View Post
    Add this one to the Cheater List LadyTheWinter and her Alt LadyTheSpring using a 3rd party program Cheat Engine to hack gems up so multiple items can be upgrading at the same time. here is a screen shot of her Main city with 23 upgrades going at once.Lady.jpg

Here is how it's done, Fire up Cheat Engine locate your browser in the dropdown, on the right middle type in the number of gems you have in the Value box and hit new scan, now spend 1 gem and do a next scan for the number of gems you have now. if you have more than 1 item in the found box spend 1 more gem and do another next scan for the gems you have until you only have 1 item in the Found box. now right click that item in the found box and edit value to whatever you want say 5000 and hit enter and presto you now have 5000 gems. now upgrade any item and instant finish it, do another and instant finish it and so on. now refresh and all the items will be upgrading at the same time. wow evony this has been going on for many years and you still have not been able to stop it Why?
    It is intresting to read your info, it shows that you know how to use and probely used a cheat engine.

But...i'm afraid you'r totaly wrong about me, this are only glitches and i did report them all.
    The Evony Team thanks me for my reports.

O yes, before you say something about other players, you will have to be very sure you don't accuse actions that you can not proof.

Quote Originally Posted by jimvad77_3862289 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ladythewinterave_8531203 View Post
    It is intresting to read your info, it shows that you know how to use and probely used a cheat engine.

But...i'm afraid you'r totaly wrong about me, this are only glitches and i did report them all.
    The Evony Team thanks me for my reports.

O yes, before you say something about other players, you will have to be very sure you don't accuse actions that you can not proof.
    I do agree with you Lady.
    You got me suport !

It was suggested that glitches are not cheats. At what point are they not cheats? I think this is why people got so fed up with Age 1/2. Everyone knew the bots were there and rather than Evony admitting that the situation had gotten out of control, they just merely turned their heads and stopped doing anything. The honest people got fed up and started leaving. Those that were left then realized it took more than just a bot to stay ahead because it became one person's bot vs another's and then people began multi-accounting so they could have enough to feed their massive armies.

The dev's now say that glitches are not cheating, but @ what point. When the same person/s continue to take advantage of the glitch. Not only is one person getting an unfair advantage there is always someone on the other end being unduely taken advantage of due to a glitch/cheat.

-When these glitches are reported how long before they are fixed? (I certainly have not seen any new patches for at least a week and God knows there have been several people reporting glitches/cheaters)
    -What's being done to the people gaining an unfair advantage? They certainly are not being banned, we still see them every single day. So are they having any resources/gold taken away
    -What's being done to the person on the other end? Are they receiving any compensation for the glitches that caused them to be unduely taken advantage of.

The bottom line (I think) is there are some of us that would like to see a fair game. Many of us came from Age 1/2 and it got to the point where nothing was on the level any more. Is there any chance we can expect a fair game without cheats/glitches. Or should we all save our money knowing that no matter how many reports are made, nothing will be done to the cheaters and the ones playing the game the way it should be will still be taken advantage of and never compensated.

I do know how to do it that,s why i posted for every one to see how it's done. look at my city it's no where near as big and fancy as many of the exploiters on here because i don't use them but i will if i have to like being attacked by lvl 4 and 5 star troops when a player should not have them, expect to get hit back with the same hack. i find and report glitches i don't use them to my advantage. Ladythewinter you are using a 3rd party hack called Cheat Engine to advance your city and that is a fact. say what you want but i know the only way that you can have more upgrades going than you have builders is Cheat Engine A Game Hacking Program not a glitch.