Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: EvONY BIGGEST CHEATER

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Why is he allowed to post someone's personal info like Skype on here. I think Yoel needs a little talking to on proper forum behavior.

And as far as the insult go, what about you verbally abusing women in Region chat. You sat there for at LEAST 15 min talking about how their husbands left them for sheep and talking crap to them. So are you saying you can dish it but can't take it? And it's one thing about posting cords in a game, which by the way is VERY unsportsmanlike like no matter how much you dislike the person. But you just crossed a whole new line by putting someone's personal skype on here. You are not exposing only him but his family. You are a sick and inconsiderate person. IT'S A GAME! Find someone else to harass and post personal info on!

Yes he was very abusive in chat last nite. I honestly think he was using a defective chat bot lol, hence all the yum yums in each comment of his. Most of the other players got fed up with him and he finally left, but not before being an abusive idiot and making an ass of himself.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    i will post them buddy now how do you get them that big??

Quote Originally Posted by LeEyesbleu_305901 View Post
    I did notice something you talking about the law xDeadPoolx. Is HACKING in a system like evony for one malicious needs against the Law????? My WR of YOU attacking me got deleted but I was able to save some and place them on screen shots like Exhibit 3 before they got deleted. Funny only YOUR CHEATING WR got deleted from my account, no others WR as if someone was trying to hide his track. Please spare me any of your BS trying to say I deleted them, since you fully knew in my mail (exhibit 4) to you I was going to post everyone of them on the forum. You have profess and said that CHEATING and HACKING will not get you banned from evony and Indicated you will continue doing so, one can only be suspicious of why only YOUR CHEATING WR got deleted from my account. Anyway I have notified Evony of it to which I am sure they have qualified individual looking into it to determine how my WR of you attacking me got deleted.

I want to be very clear in asking is CHEATING and HACKING to the extent xdeadPoolx is doing acceptable to EVONY since this beta???????
    its a glitch you dumb ass no hacking or cheating

ff3c294e-66d1-4532-8912-bbf60da1d328_zpsc8225291.jpg

Yoel is that not your name and is that not your hero and were those not your coords and are they not your 5 star troops you attacked me with?

Quote Originally Posted by LeEyesbleu_305901 View Post
    We are going to need some sort of road map to figure out all the alts and different e-mail now your using XDeadPoolx too play in the game and post on this forum.

Barnes posting in this forum is xDeadPoolx and xDeadPoolx has told everyone he is from Australia.

Hunter is another one of Barnes aka xDeadPoolx e-mail.

Emmefay posting in this forum is xTheBadGuyx. How do we know this, From the Forum "...emmafay88_1750061 xTheBadGuyx here. i have no idea what you are on about. i do not have 5 star troops of any kinda..." Well perhaps xTheBadGuyx aka xDeadPoolx alts can explain the above screen shot. Please do explain them??????????????

xTheBadGuysx is XdeadPoolx Alts.

xDeadPoolx aka Barnes posted this under emmafay. "...emmafay88_1750061 Yes i would like to report a cheat its the player Yoel from the Storm guild he was kicked outta RAWR guild for his cheating ways, he has a Cheat Engine version 6'3 and is attacking me with 5 star troops and i am not even in his area..."

I do see emmafay aka Barnes aka xDeadPoolx talking about a cheat Engine version 6'3. Is this the same cheat engine Barnes aka xDeadPoolx on skype was telling he uses and told me if wanted it I can download it????????? I recon the only person that answer that question would be of course EVONY notorious CHEATER HACKER xDeadPoolx but them again does anyone believe anymore anything he is going to say.

As the expression goes a picture is worth a thousand words.

I want to be very clear in asking is CHEATING and HACKING to the extent xdeadPoolx is doing acceptable to EVONY since this beta???????[/B]
    Everyone that posts on this Forum is me right?? just to clear this up i am DeadPool the one and only all the rest of the people posting on here ARE NOT ME, do you understand Yoel??
    Last edited by Spartacus; 12-04-2013 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Removing personal info

So YOEL, you want to sit here and post 8000 forums about someone cheating, how do you explain this? Is that your name? Are those YOUR troops? Can we count these stars together on those grunts and wizards? That's right there are 5 STARS ON GRUNTS AND 4 ON WIZARDS! So is DeadPool still the cheater here, or are you going to FINALLY admit that it was a glitch that you abused and are accusing others of as if you were some kind of saint?! And for the record, THIS IS NOT DEADPOOL!
    Last edited by trivunovic.dragana_776737; 12-03-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Banned Contributor Level 1
    Now, how is it that someone else has a screenshot of deadpools account, but not he himself? account sharing? tssk tssk

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Exhibit 8

Trivunovic you in game name being Pasty. Let us take a real good look at this screen shot. I have to admit impressive COUNTERFEITING and FORGERY work. ONE HUGE PROBLEM WITH YOUR SCREEN SHOT. TAKE A REAL CLOSE LOOK AT THE DATE, THE HERO YOUR SHOWING IN THE SCREEN SHOT I DO NOT HAVE. I DISMISS IT OVER A WEEK AGO TO HAVE EDWARD. I welcome evony to look into my account and log as it will prove what I said.

SPARTACUS. Trivunovic being Pasty is he able to counterfeit and forge Evony WR. I would suspect as you stated some sort of third party program is need to do this and even perhaps hacking into evony itself. I could be wrong, but Evony need to investigate this.
    Last edited by LeEyesbleu_305901; 12-04-2013 at 02:14 AM.

Trivunovic aka Pasty

[QUOTENow you are accusing him of hacking into Evony? Boy you really don't stop do you? In that whole convo that you posted, where are all the comments you made. I'm sure you're so innocent right? And how on God's earth do you know that these glitches he hasn't reported? You couldn't possible know that unless you hacked into his computer. Not everything gets reported in forums like you do. There is no way of you knowing ANYTHING that he has reported. He also attacked me from that alt, those troops DID NOT show up. Where do you see 5 start anything? ][/QUOTE]

He also attacked me from that alt, Thank you for confirming that is his alts. As far as the CHEATING 5 star troops, please go look under academy glitch and you will see how it is done. When you refresh you loose those the any start that you not entitle to have and place back at you normal setting. Anything else you want to say??????? Actually please don't as you have proven to be a Counterfeiter and Forger with your other post, so you have NO CREDIBILITY and anything else you say has to be immediately consider a lie.
    Last edited by LeEyesbleu_305901; 12-03-2013 at 11:30 PM.

Jenn1131 You Stated:

[QUOTE][Why is he allowed to post someone's personal info like Skype on here. I think Yoel needs a little talking to on proper forum behavior./QUOTE]

Let me ask you this. If you take picture of yourself and posted around town, is that private or public information???????????????

If you walk into the post office and notice xDeadPoolx picture posted on the wall, is that private or public information??????????????????

Is skype a private of public network program free and available to anyone?????????

Jenn1131. Good Lord how many e-mail name do you have XDeadPoolX???????

HAHAHAHAHA First off I'd like to start by saying I AM NOT PASTY. Good guess though. And second off I don't really give a flying hoot what the date is. Whether you dismissed him or not, this proves that at one point YOU DID DO THE ACADEMY GLITCH. So for one, thank you for admitting that it is in fact a glitch and not a cheat. Unless you mean that when you do it it's a glitch and when DeadPool does it, it's a cheat. And forgery? I couldn't edit a picture if my life depended on it. And really it's considered an alt to have someone's else's account info? I thought it was one person having multiple accounts. I don't have credibility? I have done nothing wrong in this game, I did not use a single glitch. The glitches are all over the forums but I don't really care about them. My photos are just as valid as yours! If I forged then you did too. You make me giggle. Why don't you just move on and find someone else to harass and post pictures of their family. Real classy.

I came on here because I was asked to examine screen shots. As a courtesy I am doing so. What I am seeing is a game that has a glitch providing players with troops that they could not possibly make. However, players have no control over troops once placed in the rally spot. We are thus forced to use whatever troops we are provided with. There is no "troop delete" button. Thus, I would say that having said troops is not cheating, but it is indeed a glitch that support has already said they are looking into.
    Everything past that is just bad form in naming people in a public forum and making a spectacle.