Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: EvONY BIGGEST CHEATER

100 percent sure. lol, against the law. lol, you funny.

I'm 100 % sure I can start naming names any time I want to. lol. Discrimination for the love of Christ please go to school and find someone that can teach you what discrimination means. I think they should be able to help you with the rest of your problems if you let them. lol

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    why does everyone have to get so personable in a game
    its a game folks would you react the same to the person who just beat you if it was a board game and you were in same room the internet has made a lot of people forget we are talking with human beings try to be civil and informative in these post not just rude and offsive

Spartacus
    This is a possible method, but we got something neater. Our QA staff are testing a patch on alpha servers and once they’re ok with it, we’ll push it to Beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by mc003c6970_2938844 View Post
    the quickest way to sort out both the academy and long distant attacks is to remove view form the options in checking a player and rank
    no other thing need to be done than just remove view
    that is how you remove that glitch in a few mins

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    doesn't get much clearer than those screen shots showing that the star count of grunts go down from the 11/30 hit to the 12/2 hit. Obviously this cannot actually happen. I say ban the account!

Isn't this what a beta is for? To find out about the glitches and the cheats, to get them fixed, that way when the real deal comes out, it will be harder for noobs and experienced ones to cheat??? Banning an account isn't going to do anything. It's so easy to make a new one.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    It's a glitch when you report it, its cheating when you keep abusing it. What a scumbag.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    My Dear ladythewinterrave. I notice the city influence glitch has been posted and it is not delete and the academy glitch also. Now your excuse if you post the glitch the server would crash is weak at best. You have discovered some glitch and used them over and and over. I do love what coopv58_6531141 posted

It's a glitch when you report it, its cheating when you keep abusing it. What a scumbag.
    Please do not try to be like that xdeadpoolx trying to justify cheating.

International Law

Quote Originally Posted by ladythewinterave_8531203 View Post
    jimvad,
    I will ask you friendly one more time, do not make any accusations you can NOT proof.

I do test glitches found over and over again, simply to see if i can find even more glitches.

This is a BETA and the only thing i do is helping the Evony Team to find every glitch before they will go to ETA.

Best Regards,

Lady.
    [B]International Law or World Law prevents CE's or hacks into any computer or any telecommunication device... The punishment is death, since this illegal action is apart and/or supports terrorism...[B] Furthermore, it a violation of the games user agreement... Your IP address or location is monitored where your physical location is given... You are immediately arrested, even if you are child, where sentence or punishment is death... You are not even allowed to assume this hacking or cheat engine idealism to anyone... Lets have fun without cheating... Love you all... Respectfully submitted, DStoyer

International and world law Know one may hack, cheat, change glitches, or even imply anything fraudulently to another person over a computer or other telecommunication device... Under world law...the punishment is death since the purpose supports terrorist or terrorism... It does not matter the age of the offender, which means it could be a child...the punishment is the same... Any problems with a particular game, you are to message the game... If they do not answer, you file a arbitrary with the US federal trade commission (FTC) web site... Anyone can file a complaint against COE or UCool... Enough FTC arbitrary filed complaints will force UCool to take care of their problems and may force them to pay you up $15,000.00 USD if your complaint is appropriate... This problem alone can force a FTC complaint filed against people using this inappropriate action by people within this game since hacking itself is a crime... Changing your words does not make it right, it makes you a pervert by changing the RIGHT action into a WRONG action... If you want to play this game, then play fairly... If not, go play another game... It makes things more pleasant for others... After all, you would NOT like the police where you live storm your home with a warrant for your arrest...OR would you??? Love you all...Lets have fun fairly... DStoyer

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    This is a possible method, but we got something neater. Our QA staff are testing a patch on alpha servers and once they’re ok with it, we’ll push it to Beta.
    we miss these kind of posts....