Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EvONY BIGGEST CHEATER

EvONY BIGGEST CHEATER

Spartacus, Please tell us if this is the case, since this is beta player are allowed to cheat???? XDeadPoolx along with his alt xTheBagGuyx have hit my city over 20 time using the academy glitch having 5 star troop and able to hit from outside his city influence. His city influence was lower twice and sent to spain and he come right back and now when you hit him his city, his influence is actually going up. He has told me in mail several time CHEATING is allowed and he wont get BANNED since this beta, so he is going to keep using his CHEATING glitch. I told him I was going to post his WR showing again how he is CHEATING in the forum and he told me go right ahead, because EVONY will NOT do anything to him. Many people are all upset with him and his CHEATING WAY of playing. I am curious how I am going to be made whole since he has been CHEATING using one glitch after another to hit me. He has been reported countless time by lots of people and he just goes into WC and insult people. He has sent me mail calling me a inbreed that fuck his mother. I want to be very clear in asking is CHEATING to the extent he is doing acceptable to EVONY since this beta???????

Do I need to post all the screen shot of WR and mail he has sent me??????
    Again is Evony going to do anything about him?????
    Am I going to be made whole since he attack me using the 5 star glitch and outside his city influence??????
    It also appear he is now using a glitch or some sort of program that his city influence actually goes up as you hit him.

One of the mail he sent me, Do i need to make screen shot of this mail he sent me and do i need to post the other mail and make screen shot of them also????????

Yoel:
    we will see who get banned

xTheBadGuyx:
    your a joke thought you were so big, what you cant beat an alt?

xTheBadGuyx:
    its a BETA i bet you money i will NOT be ban

xTheBadGuyx:
    this is what a beta is about you muppert

Yoel:
    We will see.

xTheBadGuyx:
    you still dont get that do you lmao

xTheBadGuyx:
    bet me money

Yoel:
    I get a lot of thing CHEATER

xTheBadGuyx:
    obviously not

xTheBadGuyx:
    why is your city dying lmao

xTheBadGuyx:
    ohh cry cry sooky

xTheBadGuyx:
    post this on forum right next to your screen shots

i have big balls and Yoel loves the taste of them

xTheBadGuyx:
    lmfao

xTheBadGuyx:
    come on me again i dont like this area

xTheBadGuyx:
    wow your influence is kinda low lil buddy lmfao

xTheBadGuyx:
    post on forum my balls

xTheBadGuyx:
    yum yums

xTheBadGuyx:
    lol you got smacked by an alt

xTheBadGuyx:
    did i tell you who's alt this is?

xTheBadGuyx:
    well you know marco from your guild its his

xTheBadGuyx:
    this is marco's alt

xTheBadGuyx:
    suk it

xTheBadGuyx:
    bitchhhhh

xTheBadGuyx:
    p.s marco's alt

xTheBadGuyx:
    Yoel like the taste of my balls yum yums
    also this is marco's alt

xTheBadGuyx:
    ohh looks like you lose again lil buddy told you not to fuck with someone that know more then you

xTheBadGuyx:
    but your a stubborn bitch arent you

xTheBadGuyx:
    where is you mouth now huh??

xTheBadGuyx:
    come on tell me i am an abo kangaroo fuker now

xTheBadGuyx:
    what got nothing to say huh?

xTheBadGuyx:
    you were all talk in wc today, what bitched up now crying about your influence

xTheBadGuyx:
    better lvl up quick lol

xTheBadGuyx:
    if you not going to talk i will just go back to hitting your piece of shit city again

xTheBadGuyx:
    BOO!!

xTheBadGuyx:
    scare ya??

xTheBadGuyx:
    also this is marco's alt

xTheBadGuyx:
    momma

xTheBadGuyx:
    momma

xTheBadGuyx:
    m

xTheBadGuyx:
    o

xTheBadGuyx:
    m

xTheBadGuyx:
    m

xTheBadGuyx:
    a
    Last edited by Evonycommander2_619637; 12-02-2013 at 07:38 PM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Where in all that does it say anything about DeadPool?? You are lil obsessed with me arent you??
    The only thing i see there is that whoever it is its marco's alt.
    and i thought Spartacus told you not to put players names in Forum, i seem to remember him tell you to PM him.
    So why are you still post trash in the Forum??

You are carrying like this BETA game is your whole life. Do you have nothing better to do then obsess over me and some magical alt that you claim i have??

You have to be 100% sure before you start naming names, or other wise isnt there discrimination, correct me if i am wrong but isnt that against the law??

yes screen shot pls and not blurred out ones like you usually post

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Exhibit One

Perhaps, xDeadPoolx by looking at the following screen shot you can tell us all about your CHEATING

Barnes aka xdeadPoolx 5 star grunt your academy CANNOT produce. xDeadPoolx PLease tell us all how you able to have 5 star grunt with a level 5 Academy?

How is it xDeadPoolx is able to hit a city over 30 square from his city???????

I want to be very clear in asking is CHEATING and HACKING to the extent xdeadPoolx is doing acceptable to EVONY since this beta???????
    Last edited by LeEyesbleu_305901; 12-03-2013 at 01:33 AM.

Exhibit Two

xTheBadGuyx that happen to be xDeadPoolx alt.

5 and 4 star troops that his academy cannot produce.

How is it possible he can hit a city over 20 square away.

I want to be very clear in asking is CHEATING and HACKING to the extent xdeadPoolx is doing acceptable to EVONY since this beta???????
    Last edited by LeEyesbleu_305901; 12-03-2013 at 01:33 AM.

As far as being obsess I cannot compete with you xDeadPoolx that spend over 16 hour a day on the game and CHEATING every way possible.

Please tell us all how you wont get banned for CHEATING and HACKING since you claim this is Beta and evony wont do anything to CHEATER and HACKERS so CHEATING is ok with you and how your going to keep doing it, while your at it, please tell us how you are abusing the gems and how is it your city influence can go up after you got hit??????

Anyone want to see more screen shot of WR of xDeadPoolx CHEATING in action please let me know and I will gladly keep posting them.

Last edited by LeEyesbleu_305901; 12-03-2013 at 01:34 AM.

Exhibit 3

Just in case you could not see the other screen shot.

Today attack

Banres aka xdeadPoolx 4 star grunt. Notice how he tried to be sneaky and only do 4 star this time. Your academy CANNOT produce 4 star grunt.

How is it xDeadPoolx is able to hit a city over 30 square from his city???????

Oh i bet xDeadPoolx you're wondering how I got that screen shot.

Last edited by LeEyesbleu_305901; 12-03-2013 at 04:37 AM.

Exhibit 4

Please provide any screen shot Like I have of me ever CHEATING and HACKING like your doing xDeadPoolx??????????

Yes xDeadPoolx you are correct, NO ONE can stop a CHEATER and HACKER.

Yes you are again correct I will keep posting YOUR CHEATING and HACKING as i now find it amusing seeing you post from one e-mail to another, posting one thing and directly contraindicating yourself in another and at all time avoiding the fact and not answering the fact presented about that show beyond a shadow of doubt about YOUR CHEATING and HACKING.

Last edited by LeEyesbleu_305901; 12-03-2013 at 02:18 AM.

I did notice something you talking about the law xDeadPoolx. Is HACKING in a system like evony for one malicious needs against the Law????? My WR of YOU attacking me got deleted but I was able to save some and place them on screen shots like Exhibit 3 before they got deleted. Funny only YOUR CHEATING WR got deleted from my account, no others WR as if someone was trying to hide his track. Please spare me any of your BS trying to say I deleted them, since you fully knew in my mail (exhibit 4) to you I was going to post everyone of them on the forum. You have profess and said that CHEATING and HACKING will not get you banned from evony and Indicated you will continue doing so, one can only be suspicious of why only YOUR CHEATING WR got deleted from my account. Anyway I have notified Evony of it to which I am sure they have qualified individual looking into it to determine how my WR of you attacking me got deleted.

Last edited by LeEyesbleu_305901; 12-03-2013 at 02:20 AM.

Exhibit 5

Spartacus is this Correct, EVONY will not Banned a CHEATER HACKER????????????

For the record xDeadPoolx does not report glitch or HACKING as he is too busy abusing them and spending over 16 hours a day trying to find new one and exploit them.

Last edited by LeEyesbleu_305901; 12-03-2013 at 02:42 AM.

Exhibit 6

xTheBadGuyx aka xDeadPoolx alt in action again with his CHEATING and HACKING 5 start grunt and 4 star Wizard.

Last edited by LeEyesbleu_305901; 12-03-2013 at 02:50 AM.

We are going to need some sort of road map to figure out all the alts and different e-mail now your using XDeadPoolx too play in the game and post on this forum.

Barnes posting in this forum is xDeadPoolx and xDeadPoolx has told everyone he is from Australia.

Hunter is another one of Barnes aka xDeadPoolx e-mail.

Emmefay posting in this forum is xTheBadGuyx. How do we know this, From the Forum "...emmafay88_1750061 xTheBadGuyx here. i have no idea what you are on about. i do not have 5 star troops of any kinda..." Well perhaps xTheBadGuyx aka xDeadPoolx alts can explain the above screen shot. Please do explain them??????????????

xTheBadGuysx is XdeadPoolx Alts.

xDeadPoolx aka Barnes posted this under emmafay. "...emmafay88_1750061 Yes i would like to report a cheat its the player Yoel from the Storm guild he was kicked outta RAWR guild for his cheating ways, he has a Cheat Engine version 6'3 and is attacking me with 5 star troops and i am not even in his area..."

I do see emmafay aka Barnes aka xDeadPoolx talking about a cheat Engine version 6'3. Is this the same cheat engine Barnes aka xDeadPoolx on skype was telling he uses and told me if wanted it I can download it????????? I recon the only person that answer that question would be of course EVONY notorious CHEATER HACKER xDeadPoolx but them again does anyone believe anymore anything he is going to say.

As the expression goes a picture is worth a thousand words.

I want to be very clear in asking is CHEATING and HACKING to the extent xdeadPoolx is doing acceptable to EVONY since this beta???????[/B]
    Last edited by Spartacus; 12-04-2013 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Please don't post personal details of other players.

Spartacus
    Cheats, unlike glitches which are something we can fix, hurts both players and game manufacturer, so there’s no reason for us to allow any cheaters. However, we need to be very carefully with this and not label a player as cheater simply because he/she found a glitch or he/she was reported. To be specific we need our engineers to dig into logs and confirm us whether he/she was using an unauthorized third-party tool or not, and this takes time. What we can say for now is that we noticed this issue and we’re investigating it. We appreciate the report.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evonycommander2_619637 View Post
    Spartacus, Please tell us if this is the case, since this is beta player are allowed to cheat???? XDeadPoolx along with his alt xTheBagGuyx have hit my city over 20 time using the academy glitch having 5 star troop and able to hit from outside his city influence.
    xTheBadGuyx:
    a

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Now you are accusing him of hacking into Evony? Boy you really don't stop do you? In that whole convo that you posted, where are all the comments you made. I'm sure you're so innocent right? And how on God's earth do you know that these glitches he hasn't reported? You couldn't possible know that unless you hacked into his computer. Not everything gets reported in forums like you do. There is no way of you knowing ANYTHING that he has reported. He also attacked me from that alt, those troops DID NOT show up. Where do you see 5 start anything?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by trivunovic.dragana_776737; 12-03-2013 at 06:35 AM.