Thread: Welcome! Please Read!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar

Exclamation Welcome! Please Read!

Welcome to the Heroes Charge forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can ask questions and receive helpful information from experienced players and learn more about the adventures that await you!

Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum TOS (http://www.ucool.com/legal/terms-of-service) before posting.

Important Reminders:
    Search
    The search function at the top of the Heroes Charge community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming.

The Heroes Charge forum is for discussion of topics directly related to Heroes Charge.

Better to know your post type.
    We have set different types of sub-forums where you can locate your post carefully to correspondent column, or your post will be redirected or deleted.

Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, and/or non-standard symbols, etc.

While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

Using the words "Heros Charge," "uCool," or any community team members' names in a thread topic is frowned upon.

Everyone would like uCool to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

Posting "First" or IBTL ("in before lock") constitutes as spamming.

You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL ("in before the lock") is not helpful, and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so.

Do not "bump" posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called "necro bumping" or "necroing").

Petition posts are frowned upon.

These are discussion forums and, as such, we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

Do not post about locked or deleted threads.

Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum TOS(http://www.ucool.com/legal/terms-of-service) and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules.
    Last edited by Allen; 09-12-2014 at 02:39 AM.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Hey allen, can i request u to look into your PM box and reply me? Thanks. Urgent enquiry.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I would love to use search function but get human verification error message. Suggestions?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    click on the box "i'm not a robot" and the server will trust your human being ahah!

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Allen please help get my lost account back, i post today and yesterday, but still no 1 reply please help me :'(

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    SO LETS GO TO THE LIST THAT I AM HAVING TROUBLES

- FIRST I NEED TO FINISH MY LEGENDARY QUEST TO DEPTHS VOICE, I DID!!! THE STAGE WITH HER ALONE, AND WHEN I CAME BACK TO FINISH, IT WAS THERE TO DO JUST LIKE IF I DIDNT MAKE IT THE STAGE... I HAVE THE SCREAMSHOT THAT I DID

- TODAY IS SUNDAY!!! ALL THE STAGES ARE OPEN, BUT!!! RAGED BLOOD HAVE A LAG, HE DONT MOVE, WHEN THE STAGE BEGGIN HE STAY THERE WITH NO MOVE, YOU SEE JUST THE LIGHTS FROM THE HITS HE DO. I LOST STAGE 6 2 TIMES BECAUSE OF THIS, I ALWAYS DO ON DIFFICULT 6, BECAUSE I NEEEEEEEED THE SCIMITARS THAT CAME ON THE STAGE, AND NOW DONT HAVE THE HEROES AT MY GUILD TO RENT BECAUSE I ALREADY TOOK BUT BECAUSE OF THE CRASH I DIDNT MAKE IT!!! IM PISSSSSSSSSSEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- THE RAID ON MY GUILD 'MONSTERS' WE HAVE OPEN TODAY THE STAGE OD THE ROCK TURTLE, DRAGON AND THE NEW ONE, BUT ITS CRAAACHED, FIRST TIME I COULD NOT BREAK THE SHIELD BECAUSE THE GAME OF 1:30 STARED WITH THE TURTLE WITH THE MOUTH ON THE WRONG PLACE, LOOK AT THESE SCREAMSHOTS, AND ON THE SECOND TIME, THE GAME STARED WITH 10 SECONDS!!!!!!!!!! 10 SECONDS AND WHEN THE COUNDTDOWN FINISHED, THE GAME FINISHED BUT I JUST STARED THE F#$$%&%#*CKIN GAME... O LOST AGAIN TONSSS OF COINS!!!!!!

- WE CANT FIGHT NO ONE, THE HEROES HAVE LAGS!! YOU JUST CAN HEAR, BUT THEY DONT MOVE PROPERLY!!!
    MY GOD!!!!

SINCE LAST NIGHT WHEN ALL THESE CHANGES CAME, I CANT PLAY, A LOST A LOTTT OF IMPORTANT ITENS, IMPORTANT STAGES, FIGHTS, CHEESE, DIAMONDS, COINS, CRUSADE COINS, GRAND ARENA COINS, ARENA COINS

- COMMANDER (TRACY) IS AT THE GUILD SHOP BUT I WENT TO BUY MY EVERYDAY 5 GEMS OF HER, AND ONLY HER IS OVER THERE TO BUY 1 AT A TIME AND NOT 5 LIKE THE OTHERS!!!

FOR GODS SAKE GUYS, WHY YOU CHANGED SUCH AN AWESOME GAME, TO CRAP, GARBAGE LIKE THIS CHANGING SOOOOOO MANY THINGS, THE GAME JUST SUCKS NOW, 1 YEAR THAT I PLAY THE GAME EVERY SINGLE DAY, DO ALL THE QUESTS, YOU JUST CREW IT UP LIKE THIS... WHYYY?????????
    I AM VIP 7 SERVER 7 GUILD MONSTERS.... WHY YOU DID THIS WITH US???????? TAKE THIS VERSION OFF THE GAME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

hope they can see the problems with the game today

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20150914-WA0000.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	7552Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20150914-WA0002.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	7553Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-13-11-44-51.jpg 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	7554Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-13-12-06-47.jpg 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	7555Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-13-12-07-19.jpg 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	7556

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Game crash during arena ga etc
    Dear ember

Im an avid fun of hc ever since it starts but these is the first time i create an account her in forum coz these is the first time i encounter such game crash/automatic log out during crusade, arena, ga, etc..it will not consume more than a minute unlike a before..it only takes 30sec then it will automatic log out..it such a hard for me to finish the crusade, consume 5x in arena and ga battles as well in time rift and trials also in guild raid in a day..before im just finishing them for about 5hrs a day but now it takes more than 15hrs in a day and the bad thing is the day finish but the crusade, arena, ga and others not done..0500 comes, new day comes but i did not finish all of that..pls fix these issues asap as i want to play this in a nice gaming no automatic log out just like before i start these to play..im using samsung s7262 ever since i start hc to play..many thanks in advance

Id: 5141957
    Char name: Pinas
    Vip: 10
    Lvl: 94
    Server: 35 boaz