Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 161

Thread: How to report hacks/exploits/cheating

  1. #31
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Argentina.
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by sriram143 View Post
    I AM also Non Vip Player And Rank is 381, And Level 64. With 1600 Stamina Left... Sooner I will Beat No1 Guy And 2 4* Heroes(Lunar Going to 4* Today 1 Stone Left) and 6 3* Heroes. Its Possible Don't Say Its ImpossibleAttachment 2182Attachment 2183Attachment 2184Attachment 2185
    Nice men on what server do you play?
    RelaxxLAS

    Servers:
    -1
    -13 (Main)
    -33
    -49

  2. #32
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    3

    Angry

    Hi,

    I'd like to report a case.
    My id: [VipG]Ed.Vu
    I'm vip13 s45 top1 Arena, and i don't understand how he could get these heroes like this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	3500Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	3501

    I never miss rank 1 arena, full crusade and keep top lvl in my server and he got:
    Death mage 5* OMG
    Mystic 4*
    Luna 4*
    Old curse 5*
    How the hell he could get those soul @.@ from crusade ???!
    Is he hack or not?? Please check as soon as possible.

    Regards,

  3. #33
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwardvu View Post
    Hi,

    I'd like to report a case.
    My id: [VipG]Ed.Vu
    I'm vip13 s45 top1 Arena, and i don't understand how he could get these heroes like this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	3500Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	3501

    I never miss rank 1 arena, full crusade and keep top lvl in my server and he got:
    Death mage 5* OMG
    Mystic 4*
    Luna 4*
    Old curse 5*
    How the hell he could get those soul @.@ from crusade ???!
    Is he hack or not?? Please check as soon as possible.

    Regards,
    send a email to ucool support (support@ucool.com) they respond fast rather than just posting here.

  4. #34
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    3

    Lightbulb Humble request for the MODE

    One Humble request as a passionate Heroes charge player , all of us play this game as it is online rpg game with a good gameplay , to make it even better can u guys plzz help us by adding friends list option in the game and allowing us to play with our friends in some way ,, if not possible to play along , atleast we can keep tab on their progress from our friends list and we can chat with them too.
    And it would be really great if u can incorporate the Grand arena concept and create a GUILD WAR mode , so that we can declare war against a specific guild in the list and each player from the two guilds can select a player from the other side and attack in the grand arena mode type , and can score points which will be calculated alltogether to declare the victorious guild . . it would be really awesome right !!!!!!

  5. #35
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozume View Post
    One Humble request as a passionate Heroes charge player , all of us play this game as it is online rpg game with a good gameplay , to make it even better can u guys plzz help us by adding friends list option in the game and allowing us to play with our friends in some way ,, if not possible to play along , atleast we can keep tab on their progress from our friends list and we can chat with them too.
    And it would be really great if u can incorporate the Grand arena concept and create a GUILD WAR mode , so that we can declare war against a specific guild in the list and each player from the two guilds can select a player from the other side and attack in the grand arena mode type , and can score points which will be calculated alltogether to declare the victorious guild . . it would be really awesome right !!!!!!
    Yup! U rite! I total agree.

    Hc so boring after we done all quest! No guide war, no friendy list...

  6. #36
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    3

    Hack or cheat?

    Avsd is a free member, but he reach lvl 35 at day 3rd, its impossible!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-17-10-21-45.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	3885
    From Nana s66

  7. #37

    I report hack in server 53

    They have low levels. It's far from it can not be achieved points in their level and heroes. They are estimated using Hack.

    Because the bug score, so we can not go beyond them.

    53server
    guild raid 7-5
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	3966
    My id 7580274
    Tks!

  8. #38
    Banned Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nana View Post
    Avsd is a free member, but he reach lvl 35 at day 3rd, its impossible!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-17-10-21-45.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	3885
    From Nana s66
    check his guild mate. he is vietnamese, so that will possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by vuphonghai View Post
    They have low levels. It's far from it can not be achieved points in their level and heroes. They are estimated using Hack.

    Because the bug score, so we can not go beyond them.

    53server
    guild raid 7-5
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	3966
    My id 7580274
    Tks!
    wow, you are vietnamese, why you didnt use some hack and break their record?

  9. #39

    Reply you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlos View Post
    check his guild mate. he is vietnamese, so that will possible.



    wow, you are vietnamese, why you didnt use some hack and break their record?
    Hi! Not everyone likes to play hack, and you also do not equate everyone Vietnam such. He is from giuld Vietnam can not confirm who you are offline Vietnam.

  10. #40
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    3

    There's a hacker in server 64

    How could be possible have 5 star heroes at 49 lvl? WilliamTrinh its his name, always at the top in arena

  11. #41
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by vesa View Post
    did u even read the first post?
    I guess not.

    i reported like 10 hackers , got 0 gems

  12. #42
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    3

    Checking if someone in my guid is using hacks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Dear Leaders,

    Please read this important and friendly reminder regarding how to report really bad issues like exploits, hacks, cheats, etc.

    According to the Forums Terms Of Service, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums ban.

    If you find an exploit or think someone is hacking the game, please send a detailed e-mail to support@ucool.com.

    Do not miss this part: You deserve minimum 100 gems reward if your report is confirmed as real or verified. Thank you!


    Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the secure channels.

    See you Leaders in battlefield!
    Allen

    Hi Allen,

    please find below one of the screenshots , i got from one of my guild members.
    we were collecting proof against some specific people using bad language..

    Anyways , the point is , i got counters by the people using foul language that we are using hacks. We have very strict rules in guild for people using any kind of cheats.
    just want to justify that i m posting a screenshot. this is not my profile , but one of my guild officers.

    Please check if he using a hack and if he does, plz take strict actions.

    here is that screenshot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	original haters.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	81.0 KB 
ID:	4427

    It contains some tool icon based on which these players suspecting a hack/cheat engine.

    FYI , I have raised a support request at support@ucool.com as well.

    Regards,
    [LN] YODDHA
    Guild Legion - Server 2

  13. #43
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    5
    Yodha
    Good Point.
    Previously I had a Very Lengthy Conversation How Pepole are Hacking This Game. But I didn't get any Response from Admins. and My post got deleted. I reported some sites regarding hacking but I didn't get any Response.

    I will Repor Exploits are hacks in the game... I love it..

  14. #44
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    3
    Not all Vietnamese likes hacking, remember that.
    Check my accounts to see how much i've been spending for this HC game.
    I play, study, and appreciate your uCool hardwork.
    And I am Vietnamese.
    The better way is fixing bugs, not banning ips. It's YOUR fault somehow to have bugs in your very own products. Am not I right?

  15. #45
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    3
    While I hate cheaters/hackers... I kinda find it obnoxious that some people generalizes play4free leaders holding many 3* or 4* heroes as suspected hackers/cheaters... I am one VIP0 leader, frankly, with 4 4* heroes... how? Time, effort and focus, that's all.. In case you didn't know, HC is not the first game of its kind, it's just another clone... The only difference is the design and certain mechanic/parameter (i.e. lesser gold/exp potion generated in mine) and the list of heroes, the rest remains the same as the predecessor Dotarena, if you following closely with Dot ver3+ (which yeah, only China version, some of you won't get to know it), you should know well how to play the game...
    As for low level leaders with highest rack-up damage... that will leave it to Dev to find out...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •