Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How to report hacks/exploits/cheating

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

28 server fucking vietnam damage hack

http://warrior.playfam.com/c/view/20...047?g=m&page=1

hey dev. u guys have to check whole server vietnam users. they usually take arena top 50 all around whole server

Please please change data code and enhance the security.

I have seen many mobile game fails because of the hacking problem..

Banned Contributor Level 4

Ban VIETNAM Players!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bentivoglio View Post
    hey dev. u guys have to check whole server vietnam users. they usually take arena top 50 all around whole server

Please please change data code and enhance the security.

I have seen many mobile game fails because of the hacking problem..
    you should block Vietnam IP from playing Heroes Charge!
    a lot of issues is from Vietnam players who hacking and abusing ucool!

they are less VIP, but a lot free players with hacker!

Ban that IP can save your game!!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I can't agree more...
    I am VIP12 and I am seriously wondering if I should buy more gems... What for? To compete against cheaters?
    No thx...
    Most of top players are from Vietnam... Server 38... Not even level 70 and they have full 5 stars... And the more I read forum the more I understand the coincidence.

It really starts to pisses me off...

DO SOMETHING.

you're funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlos View Post
    you should block Vietnam IP from playing Heroes Charge!
    a lot of issues is from Vietnam players who hacking and abusing ucool!

they are less VIP, but a lot free players with hacker!

Ban that IP can save your game!!!
    you're funny.

Most of top players are Vietnamesr. Simple, cuz we are playing game by our brains, not by cash as you. I am lv 76 and VIP 4 and i always in top 70 (or less 50 in grand arena)

You think lv 70 can not get full team 5* without hack? It is posible if you know best way to farm ss. We have our country's group and we share it in this. Do not think we only share hack or illegal software, cuz it will be delete asap (you can ask some group's admin to confirm)

And, i must tell to you. You said all of us are less VIP? Lol. Vietnamese have so many many VIP 13+ in all server.

@Betty: please ban all account using hack. I am tired because i must see they racist us everyday. Now if i see one American guy using hack, i can tell all of American using hack and tell ucool block American IP??

Please use your brains after ask anything. My english if fuc*ing bad but i am so angry cuz this idiots.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ThanHanhS38's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slinzz View Post
    Most of top players are Vietnamesr. Simple, cuz we are playing game by our brains, not by cash as you. I am lv 76 and VIP 4 and i always in top 70 (or less 50 in grand arena)

You think lv 70 can not get full team 5* without hack? It is posible if you know best way to farm ss. We have our country's group and we share it in this. Do not think we only share hack or illegal software, cuz it will be delete asap (you can ask some group's admin to confirm)

And, i must tell to you. You said all of us are less VIP? Lol. Vietnamese have so many many VIP 13+ in all server.

@Betty: please ban all account using hack. I am tired because i must see they racist us everyday. Now if i see one American guy using hack, i can tell all of American using hack and tell ucool block American IP??

Please use your brains after ask anything. My english if fuc*ing bad but i am so angry cuz this idiots.
    +1 for you. I think Betty must say something to clear this problem. Not all of Vietnamese using hack, and many Vietnamese playing with vip 11+

Im Vietnamese free player. Im from s23 and now have lvl 73 with rank is about 20~30.
    I just mean that free player can be on top. Of course i dont hack or cheat, just use my brain.
    My nick name is Thạch Sanh

Banned Contributor Level 4
    yeah if you can find american players using cheat post it here..

but unfortunately, there is 10 or more threads are posting different players from different server with same cheat and same country..

that is VIETNAM!

Ban your country's IP is the simplest way to save this game!

thank you.

You ban and block ip from any country have account used hack, because you can fix that hack? So, what happen with someone who does not use hack?

This is fastest way to destroy that game.

You are not admin, and i believe ucool developer are not stupid as you.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Suave88's Avatar

I don't believe they are casher

How can a poor country buy a ton of gem? For eating everyday they still struggle... Is that making sense if Vietnam player is a cheaters? Absolutely, yeah. My country is more more rich, so they steal our fish everyday on our sea.
    Server 20 and 45 Player
    Just call me YS

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I think the responses in this thread are absolutely ludicrous. Ban Vietnam for being cheaters and what not...quit your crying. It's obvious to me that some people are better/smarter than others and play the game more efficiently. I recently joined a new server and a couple minutes after opening there were some people (NPC) that had multiple 3* heroes and were level 37. They must be the most efficient/lucky players in the game. Being a VIP player gives you a large advantage but only if you know how to use your gems efficiently. I don't know how to do that but I am astounded by how many people who are. Anyways I spend my stamina stupidly and use my gems for gold chests and stamina farming. I know that if I used them better my arena rank would be <100. My point is that while it is annoying to think that people are amazing at this game, the truth is that they probably are amazing or extremely lucky. Either way I am not but still enjoy playing. Maybe I should spend more money so I can best them cause that's my only solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Suave88 View Post
    How can a poor country buy a ton of gem? For eating everyday they still struggle... Is that making sense if Vietnam player is a cheaters? Absolutely, yeah. My country is more more rich, so they steal our fish everyday on our sea.
    Bringing politics here in a gaming forum, in a gaming thread just proving you Indonesians are retarded.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Слив арены на 8 сервере кланом DaFuq

Добрый день! Сообщаю вам о сливах на арене кланам DaFuq (8 сервер). На протяжение долгого времени согильдцы этого клана уступают друг-другу места по их игровому времени во время начисления при этом тратя всего по 1 попытке, отсюда получается при занятие первого места начинается большое количество атак и берут измором так-как в запасе имеют большое количество попыток помогая друг-другу. Слив на арене создает большой дискомфорт в игре, прошу помочь. Заранее спасибо! Это малая часть скринов, почти все топ 10 сливают арену... Надоедает это уже...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	3170   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	81 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	3171   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	74 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	3172   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	62 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	3201  
    Last edited by Ahma1169; 12-26-2014 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Почему вы их не баните? Вот еще оди

Im happy u patched this hackhttp://www.sinfuliphone.com/showthread.php?p=1252304

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

fbhcbhnvdhjjdvjgd

[QUOTE=darkcrowly;74016