Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: How to report hacks/exploits/cheating

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    server is already down for 12 hours !! cant login !!!!!!!!!!!!
    iphone ver 2.1.10.127 here
    network connection error, please reload the game for a try ,100.000.000 times

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    And why post it in this thread?wrong thead mukajuah....

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Why am I getting attacked by higher level players? I was on 8 my enemy was 7. How is this possible? Sent all screens with dates to ucool tech but they do nothing. We are tired of hackers and cheaters in our server. Players are quitting

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    Why am I getting attacked by higher level players? I was on 8 my enemy was 7. How is this possible? Sent all screens with dates to ucool tech but they do nothing. We are tired of hackers and cheaters in our server. Players are quitting
    I think I need more context to understand what you mean. Where did you get attacked at? Because if it was Arena for example and you were in a high rank, it is definitely possible. Team level is least important in a good team, it's all about team synergy

Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    I think I need more context to understand what you mean
    I was 8th. he was 7th. he attacked me. He WAS higher than me - i mean in rank. It was on Grand arena. Still no answer from tech support

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    I was 8th. he was 7th. he attacked me. He WAS higher than me - i mean in rank. It was on Grand arena. Still no answer from tech support
    Hahahahahaaaaaa, then what's your problem?

I don't think that he was 7th when he attacked you. He failed against you, reset, went for 7th position and won. Just use your brains and think of an explanation before going like a hacker did it. WTF would a hacker be trying to accomplish by attacking players behind him in the ladder?

If you won, no issues. And, if not, you would have taken his position when you lost, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    then what's your problem?

I don't think
    Stupid trolls. Thats a problem. I dont care what you think - i made screens with ranks and journal. So gtfo If you not a Ucool Tech support

Btw everyone knows that tricks with Game Hacker (or smtg like that) works fine though Ucool said they try to fight with third party software but we have to get more proof that someone raises stats.

Stupid trolls. Thats a problem. I dont care what you think - i made screens with ranks and journal. So gtfo If you not a Ucool Tech support

Btw everyone knows that tricks with Game Hacker (or smtg like that) works fine though Ucool said they try to fight with third party software but we have to get more proof that someone raises stats.
    You can hack your stats yes but you can't use it in the arena since the arena is server based not in .obb file which are stored in your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple6s View Post
    You can hack your stats yes
    wow! Great job Ucool
    but can you imagine someone better hacker than you?

New Comers
    Sent an email with video attachment....Enjoy!

New Comers
    I am trying to make my brute legendary. Can i get a devil's blood given to me? I wouls appreciate it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar
    wow! Great job Ucool
    but can you imagine someone better hacker than you?
    do you even know what "server sided" means? its possible to hack if you are some MLG hacker and prepeared for months with social engineering and special software then you could get acess to server for like 1-2h, but if someone knows how to do it im pretty sure he wouldnt spend so much time just to attack your rank 8 from his rank 7 -.-
    server 51, lvl 100, Grand arena highest rank: 1, arena highest rank: 1
    Did i help you? hitting rep button takes 2.3 seconds
    Playing since: 25.12.2014

New Comers
    Hellop ypou'd better survey vanessa from gemma Gemma guild,a 90 player thant win all fight whith level 98: sorry i'm french! but we are a lot of players who dont know' as she do for beat everyone,whithou levelling since a long time,all people are sur that she use a hack or enythging else.;thx best regard

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Géant-vert View Post
    Hellop ypou'd better survey vanessa from gemma Gemma guild,a 90 player thant win all fight whith level 98: sorry i'm french! but we are a lot of players who dont know' as she do for beat everyone,whithou levelling since a long time,all people are sur that she use a hack or enythging else.;thx best regard
    I have several teammates in my Guild who are TL 91/92 and using O+2 heroes, yet they beat TL 99 Red teams.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    OK, please don't report cheaters just because you're frustrated but not 100% sure of what you're talking about. A lv92 player definitely CAN smash lv99 teams if he/she is smart and a bit lucky.

1. Strategy. Good setups vs bad setups of heroes sharing zero synergy.

2. Early promotions. Many people who still can't understand this game will upgrade their heroes too early without the right items. An Orange+2 hero with 5-6 fully enchanted gears is always way more powerful than the same hero at RED with only the three least important gears. In fact, many heroes are just weak at red and shouldn't be promoted until they have all the Red+1 gears ready to be worn. Just look at the stats and use your head.

3. Lower levels will charge energy faster, hence cast ultimate skills earlier.

4. RNG. A battle between the two exact contenders can have radically different outcomes. If you just keep trying repeatedly you can eventually win even if you're not supposed to.

5. Difference between stats within ten levels is not as high as it should be, which is a SHAME, because the difference in time from making your way up from 60 to 70 is just a few days but from 90 to 100 it can take up to one year. And let's not talk about lv101+, 80k XP per level, what a joke.