Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to report hacks/exploits/cheating

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar

Exclamation How to report hacks/exploits/cheating

Dear Leaders,

Please read this important and friendly reminder regarding how to report really bad issues like exploits, hacks, cheats, etc.

According to the Forums Terms Of Service, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums ban.

If you find an exploit or think someone is hacking the game, please send a detailed e-mail to support@ucool.com.

Do not miss this part: You deserve minimum 100 gems reward if your report is confirmed as real or verified. Thank you!

Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the secure channels.

See you Leaders in battlefield!
    Allen
    Last edited by Allen; 09-15-2014 at 03:00 AM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

in support

How about giving some reward like gems to the person who report

I just send you an email. It's about exploit.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Is the BoiBoi guy in Server 4 Chaplain, Lvl 55, Currently rank 48 in Arena, cheat or hack or super lucky ?

How come a non-vip player could achieve such 4-stars heroes and 3 star commando ? Unbelievable.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Is the BoiBoi guy in Server 4 Chaplain, Lvl 55, Currently rank 48 in Arena, cheat or hack or super lucky ?

How come a non-vip player could achieve such 4-stars heroes and 3 star commando ? Unbelievable.
    ummm, im sorry, but, believe it or not , im level 46, rank 98.... and my commando is 2 soul stones left to become a 3 star commando, my ferryman 4 star... :/ ... non-vip player btw .... hardwork, keep on farming soul stones !!

OH HOOO and trust me, one day i prove to the world!! that a non-vip players can also achieve GREATNESS, ROAD TO RANK 1
    Last edited by smileyfap360; 10-04-2014 at 05:27 AM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyfap360 View Post
    ummm, im sorry, but, believe it or not , im level 46, rank 98.... and my commando is 2 soul stones left to become a 3 star commando, my ferryman 4 star... :/ ... non-vip player btw .... hardwork, keep on farming soul stones !!

OH HOOO and trust me, one day i prove to the world!! that a non-vip players can also achieve GREATNESS, ROAD TO RANK 1
    It's cool if you give me your account name/account id/server so I could report hacks/exploits/cheating as well .

Hardwork, uhm, probably, but they don't allow Non-Vip player hardwork, midas limit at once, stamina buy once each day, I also 'hardwork' with a Non-Vip account, what do I do ? Sit & Wait! What else to do when they limit everything. I'm pretty sure you must exploit a few game bugs, if I'm game admin and can access to player account, I surely find out what they are in just 15 minutes.

Note: unlike other games, that you gain experience by winning battles, this game only allow you gain exp by spending stamina, each stamina = 1 exp.If a Non-Vip player could compete level with VIP players, the only way is hack through the level system, because your everyday exp is limited to be much less than a VIP player. Like you are allowed to run maximum speed is 45 km/h while other run maximum speed is 60 km/h, if you could catch them, the only explanation is you must abuse short-cut.
    Last edited by bin; 10-04-2014 at 06:51 AM.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Trickster's Avatar
    Like you are allowed to run maximum speed is 45 km/h while other run maximum speed is 60 km/h, if you could catch them, the only explanation is you must abuse short-cut.
    Your post is smarter everyday mr. Bin!
    Like it!!

Thumbs up Ranking

It's cool if you give me your account name/account id/server so I could report hacks/exploits/cheating as well .

Hardwork, uhm, probably, but they don't allow Non-Vip player hardwork, midas limit at once, stamina buy once each day, I also 'hardwork' with a Non-Vip account, what do I do ? Sit & Wait! What else to do when they limit everything. I'm pretty sure you must exploit a few game bugs, if I'm game admin and can access to player account, I surely find out what they are in just 15 minutes.

Note: unlike other games, that you gain experience by winning battles, this game only allow you gain exp by spending stamina, each stamina = 1 exp.If a Non-Vip player could compete level with VIP players, the only way is hack through the level system, because your everyday exp is limited to be much less than a VIP player. Like you are allowed to run maximum speed is 45 km/h while other run maximum speed is 60 km/h, if you could catch them, the only explanation is you must abuse short-cut.
    I AM also Non Vip Player And Rank is 381, And Level 64. With 1600 Stamina Left... Sooner I will Beat No1 Guy And 2 4* Heroes(Lunar Going to 4* Today 1 Stone Left) and 6 3* Heroes. Its Possible Don't Say Its ImpossibleClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0124[1].jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	2182Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0123[1].jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	2183Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0122[1].jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	2184Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0121[1].jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	2185

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Dear Leaders,

Do not miss this part: You deserve minimum 100 gems reward if your report is confirmed as real or verified. Thank you!

yeah dont miss it..but it is a lie by the way..you totally deserve it by they dont give it to you anyway..

I gave you a mail about hack user at guild raid

At first, I'm sorry. My english is very poor.

I gave a mail about hack user, today.
    But you replied macro respond.
    They have achieved incredible score , but a low level. I certainly had a attached screenshot you can see it.
    34 servers and a Chapter 7

I want to process checks as soon as possible .

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Check some of the people with high stars on server 35 I seriously doubt that many people have wallets. Other servers before this one they don't have close to it.

Also check chapter 7 1st stage raid the top damage the guy using 1 star heroes.

Exclamation I found Hack User

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	430 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	2813
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	260 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	2812Click image for larger version. 

Views:	240 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	2814

I found strange was confirmed in a chapter 7 Raid score.
    They are assumed to be using a game cheat or hack.
    It can not be achieved points in their level and heroes.

Exclamation Found users to use the Hack 34server

They have low levels. It's far from it can not be achieved points in their level and heroes. They are estimated using Hack.

Because the bug score, so we can not go beyond them.

34server
    guild raid 7-2

my id 4935503
    nickname Iris폭군Click image for larger version. 

Views:	305 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	2943

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Trickster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iris폭군 View Post
    They have low levels. It's far from it can not be achieved points in their level and heroes. They are estimated using Hack.

Because the bug score, so we can not go beyond them.

34server
    guild raid 7-2

my id 4935503
    nickname Iris폭군Click image for larger version. 

Views:	305 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	2943

(NPC)Juned <---- this guy changed his name using NPC to prevent investigation by players.. but unfortunately he is not smart enough, NPC can't make a guild raid record..

probably their heroes is from hacking too..
    "don't be greedy...."

Quote Originally Posted by sriram143 View Post
    Heroes Charge is Hacked Finally.. Proof,

Thanks!
    Please Ban this in 1.6 Atleast.
    I Tried the above hack for testing and Its working.... Please Ban this and Help The Genuine Players......
    did u even read the first post?
    I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Dear Leaders,

Please read this important and friendly reminder regarding how to report really bad issues like exploits, hacks, cheats, etc.

According to the Forums Terms Of Service, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums ban.

If you find an exploit or think someone is hacking the game, please send a detailed e-mail to support@ucool.com.

Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the secure channels.

See you Leaders in battlefield!
    Allen