Thread: Zeroing a player and Wonder attacks

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Angry Zeroing a player and Wonder attacks

Asking this question as I'm a little upset right now, when you zeroed a player at extreme cost to me, it was at least worth it if you got food or gold, both being 100,000 but now it's only 18,000 why was this changed ? what incentive do we have to zero someone if their not on a gold spot ?? was fair before, but now I won't bother anymore let the noobs stay their who cares now, on another note, this attacking the wonder is just a waste of time, weather you send 50, 5 star wiz or 1 no star thieve the end result is the same, 1 infantry lost in the wonder, and without knowing it, the attack never stops while you have troops in the barracks, just resets to 9 min, and uses your troops, what a stupid idea!!

Given Evony's track record, I understand your concern, but don't be so quick to jump to negative conclusions. I just zeroed a city, and then picked a card that gave me 110k in resources, which is more than under the old system. The range I have received thus far for zeroing cities is from 18k on the low end to 110k on the high end. It appears that the payout has been randomized instead of static. In addition, it appears that Evony has removed the highly annoying payout of blue stars and red contributions. Thus far, all I've seen as rewards are coins, resources, and gems.

Angry

There should still be some kind of scale to what you get, if I can level the city with 4 thieves then yes it might only be worth 18k, but if I have to use more troops cause they have more stuff (cannons) but still have a level 1 TH then it should be worth more. I haven't tried it out to see yet just heard all the complaints about it. It does seem like it makes it a waste of time to raze other cities now unless they are somewhere you really want to be.

I'm more upset about the removal of the blue stars and red contributions that others seem to think are annoying. They just added an item you need 1k contribution to claim but now you can only earn 100 a day from helping alliance members (which is where the cap is). This means you would have to forgo taking the daily alliance reward for over a week to save up for the new item. Seeing these changes today after just finding out how to earn enough to grow is really disappointing and almost made me just close the game and walk away from it today.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I agree that the new way is crap, I liked getting the stars, never new what they did, or the contributions, they helped you get back your energy and loose red tiles when your ported to the land of smalls. Id take 100k of something and 5 gems to getting 10k many times and 110k once.
    Save me the bull, "I think they did a good job, Mkay" who's writing this crap anyway. Change the TH's back while your at it, the only good thing about the change is that you got all the strong players in throne fighting for nothing and wasting all there resources.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I didn't realise you could zeroing a player, can you explain and what are wonder ataacks? thanks for explaining to an ignorant

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by <GKA>stlnmyhrt View Post
    There should still be some kind of scale to what you get, if I can level the city with 4 thieves then yes it might only be worth 18k, but if I have to use more troops cause they have more stuff (cannons) but still have a level 1 TH then it should be worth more. I haven't tried it out to see yet just heard all the complaints about it. It does seem like it makes it a waste of time to raze other cities now unless they are somewhere you really want to be.
    The amount of goods/coins/gems seems to depend on the TH level now. At least within my sample of 4 ported towns of different levels.

I'm more upset about the removal of the blue stars and red contributions that others seem to think are annoying. They just added an item you need 1k contribution to claim but now you can only earn 100 a day from helping alliance members (which is where the cap is). This means you would have to forgo taking the daily alliance reward for over a week to save up for the new item. Seeing these changes today after just finding out how to earn enough to grow is really disappointing and almost made me just close the game and walk away from it today.
    I never saw any effect of the blue stars. Contribution worked. You can get more contribution from the assistant, and the new feature for the contribution does not work anyway.

@Byzanttne: Every successful attack on map lowers the influence. If it drops to 0, the town is ported to a random new position and the attacker gets a reward. For the city of throne, see the patch notes and the explanations at the town ingame (coordinates: 678,678).

Quote Originally Posted by <KAR>mfb. View Post
    The amount of goods/coins/gems seems to depend on the TH level now. At least within my sample of 4 ported towns of different levels.

I never saw any effect of the blue stars. Contribution worked. You can get more contribution from the assistant, and the new feature for the contribution does not work anyway.
    Contribution only worked if you helped alliance members right after getting it. Blue stars I never remembered what my commanders xp was before I picked it to know if it counted. Would have been better imo if they counted toward the general you were using as opposed to the commander. Maybe that's why they are no more, cause they weren't working anyway.
    Last edited by <GKA>stlnmyhrt; 05-19-2014 at 09:03 PM.