Thread: cheaters

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 jlynch553's Avatar

cheaters

At the moment top level I've saw is 46, many players have heroes with 4* to 5* ratings, usually more than one hero if not their whole team. By this level having one 4* hero is an achievement. Please fix the problem as it's very obvious people are cheating by exploiting some unlimited gem bug, cleaning out merchant and refresh and repeat.

If you cannot find the source of the bug it's simple put a limited refresh times on merchant.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader,
    Any cheating is not allowed in the game. Please give us the server and character(s) that suspicious for cheating. We will ban the account if we find it cheated ever.

Best Regards
    Betty

Well found a person that spari mana doesnt run out and attacks for the full 3 mins with hero, i know u cant do this and he must b cheating. player name xGENERALx. things like this makes people want to pull back thier funds and not play anymore. evony team must catch a wake up!!!!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Yes. There must be some bugs abusing going on.

I am lvl 43 and vip 10 and don't have a 4 star hero. Please investigate the top 50s and those have 5stars and give us an answer.

It is hurting our morale to spend more on this game.

Server 2

Quote Originally Posted by <TEK>Casper1 View Post
    Well found a person that spari mana doesnt run out and attacks for the full 3 mins with hero, i know u cant do this and he must b cheating. player name xGENERALx. things like this makes people want to pull back thier funds and not play anymore. evony team must catch a wake up!!!!!
    Hi Casper1, thank you for your information. And could you also give us the Server of the player please? Thank you
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Lex chong View Post

I am lvl 43 and vip 10 and don't have a 4 star hero. Please investigate the top 50s and those have 5stars and give us an answer.

Server 2
    Thank you Lex. We will investigate them.
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex chong View Post

Server 2
    Hmm, i just think exactly like what you do

Im vip 3, current lv is 44

Im only have 3 hero with 3*
    And then i see someone lv 37 wit all 4* heroes on arena
    Wtff

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by <TEK>Casper1 View Post
    lmao This is for heroes charge not coe. : D The heroes charge forum leaks into coe forums now. I do have to laugh at a tek member crying about cheats. ahahahahahahah!

and good luck working for Ucool and trying to keep up with the cheats and cheat complaints Betty. Evony age1 and age2 and Tynon and Commanders of Evony are all full of cheats. Bots,macros,cheat engines and alt abuse rule in the Ucool games. Ucool will try for a time to stop them and then give up. Leaving the cheats to run the games. I hope for the players sake, that the app game is easier to police for Ucool staff.