Thread: End Battle Button

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Lightbulb End Battle Button

I suggest that the 'End Battle' button be moved. I have clicked it accidentally during Match when deploying troops as it is really in the top of the playing field. Since honor is a good thing, I think it would be kind of the programmers to move it further from the field. Thanks!

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Hi Kell, we are aware that the End Battle button can be sometimes accidentally clicked when players are deploying troops. We will consider adding a "Confirm to End" step, or moving the button to somewhere else. Thanks for your feedback on this.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    The confirmation sounds like a good solution. Location wouldn't really solve this. Thanks Raymond.

One issue: I was in Google Chrome and used F11 to go to fullscreen mode. The button for ending battles is kind of hard to click because Google made it so that a friendly reminder to press F11 again shows up. I'll see if there's a way to disable to reminder, but might want to make the button slighty easier to click. To reproduce, just use Google Chrome's latest version.
    Last edited by jwhiteheadcc_8892708; 12-09-2013 at 01:31 PM.

Lightbulb Return Home Button (after Porting a City)

On other hand, after successfully porting a city, can the Return button appear a little later after the card have been chosen?
    Players may accidentally click return before choosing the card.