Thread: Submit button is dead

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Submit button is dead

I'll build everything required. I get green checks all over the place, but I can't submit. And then I'm stuck with a mix of troops I have no use for.

I even burned 10 gems to upgrade, hoping that would help. It didn't.

So I'm out gems, and goods, and have to waste the troops on inferior opponents ... so I don't even get useful plunder or experience from the battle.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I just had the same problem.

Perhaps this is a clue: I noticed that there were two orders with identical requirements. I think the game couldn't recognize the situation ... so that routine stopped working altogether.

I don't know if I can still capture a screen shot. I'll try after I post this.

Spartacus
    Thanks for the report. We didn’t hear much feedback on Kingdom Orders, but yes, this might be a glitch. I’ve noted it and I’ll ask our developers check to fix it if it’s confirmed a glitch. If you shall encounter the same problem again, please provide us some screen shots by clicking Billing Support button on the homepage. That can help us to fix it quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by evonyjonathan_6701782 View Post
    I'll build everything required. I get green checks all over the place, but I can't submit. And then I'm stuck with a mix of troops I have no use for.

I even burned 10 gems to upgrade, hoping that would help. It didn't.

So I'm out gems, and goods, and have to waste the troops on inferior opponents ... so I don't even get useful plunder or experience from the battle.
    Last edited by Spartacus; 12-03-2013 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny51553_2788698 View Post
    I just had the same problem.

Perhaps this is a clue: I noticed that there were two orders with identical requirements. I think the game couldn't recognize the situation ... so that routine stopped working altogether.

I don't know if I can still capture a screen shot. I'll try after I post this.
    It happened to me again today, and I noticed that there were two matching orders for me as well. I bet that's the key.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I already put a ticket in on this one with a screenshot, I have that happen a lot, just have to wait a few hours and it fixes it's self, or wait a day and it disappears

I have had the same issue sometimes I will redo all my orders and then sometimes it will work. but I toohave wasted much time and effort and resorces only to get nothing in return.

Maybe you folks have done all ten orders that you're allowed each day. Of course, it would be nice if the game provided some notification of this, rather than just a tiny counter in the corner of the Orders window. lol