Thread: The real question is why

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

The real question is why

Forget the 'who' cheats...
    The real question is why

I play 3 different war games. COE being the only current Evony game I play.

Only in Evony games is the cheating so prevalant, whether it be Age I, Age II or I guess now with all the accusations, COE.
    In neither of the other 2 war games I play is cheating an issue or even talked about in chat while in ALL Evony games it tends to be norm and most often the topic of discussion.

I gave up on Age I for the botting and only played Age II long enough to know I didn't like the game.

So, as I say WHY?
    There must be something about the Evony Games, Evony support or possibly the style of Evony games that brings out the cheating.
    Maybe in the case of COE, just to keep afloat with all the bugs setting people back.

I am inclined to lean towards the feeling many many players share daily, Evony could care less about the players and nothing gets fixed unless they are losing $$.

What do you think?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Money talks and too many of us are still spending our money. Got play the other games. I play soldier and total domination.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Money talks and I'd have to say you are dealing with a dishonest company. Any reputable company would have stood by their TOS. You remember the one's that said that no 3rd part software was allowed and the forever scrolling banner that said that cheats were not allowed. Oh yes sure, there may have been a few that got caught and were banned. But now Age 1 and maybe even Age 2 have become so massively slaughtered with the cheats that if you don't you will never survive in the game. A reputable company would be more concerned about their reputation than their pocket books. A reputable company would know that running an honest operation would keep players around longer. But Evony is not a reputable company, they refuse to enforce their own TOS because the almighty dollar is more important than integrity and honesty.

What I get a twisted kick out of is there is no escape (quit option) so no matter what they advertise in numbers of players,
    we the players know that there is probably 2/3 inactive and abandoned accounts.
    Just another form of dishonesty.

Here is how to initiate a Visa Chargeback if you feel you have been unfairly charged for a service not rendered or withdrawn
    anywhere you use your Visa.

http://usa.visa.com/merchants/mercha...tion/index.jsp
    Last edited by PACMAN; 05-13-2014 at 02:46 AM.

Howdy Folks.

After a few mails to Evony (Ray) I have decided that I will not be treated with disdain nor will I support a company that simply doesn't care about their players.
    I expect to be suspended over the next few days so if I disappear, you heard it here first.
    I do this to beat Toxic to her bullshit reason I was suspended.
    I don't really care what they did to my city but I do care how they handled my questions and the lack of professionalism they deal out. NotCool UCool.

In advance folks...been a pleasure knowing all of you but the game is simply not worth my valuable time, money or UCool's WE Rule without explanation attitude in a game so badly flawed.
    I left AGE I fed up and I will do it just as happily in C.O.E.

Happy Hunting....