Thread: Why do I try to complete Kingdom Orders

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Why do I try to complete Kingdom Orders

Problems with Kingdom Orders (all solved if you want to spend the money)
    1. I have kingdom orders which include units I do not have ? Like epic orders for elephants when we don't even have lanterns available in my barracks. Sort of defeats the purpose of orders ? Way to hard to put a check in the program when you generate orders, include only the units we have in our barracks ? Development people with vision ?
    2. So I upgrade the barracks to lanterns which takes 3 days. But now I can't use the barracks for 3 days and the common and uncommon need priestess. (use your money ?) Why can't we use the output of a building while we are upgrading the building ? (another way to spend your money)
    3. I am stuck with basic orders for 3 days which pretty much suck because they take way too much goods for what they are worth.

How can your development people have a vision when their head is up their ass ?

What do you think ? Please comment so the development people can get a clear corporate vision other than to continually set traps to make us spend our money
    I will be back in 3 days to see what you think !

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Agreed with 1), unfulfillable orders suck. Hard.

Not agreed with 2. I like the 'tension' of do I upgrade this barracks and lose productivity, or do I double the expense and time by keeping two barracks at the highest level?

3) good luck!

I now have the lantern, but some of the orders require elephants. Elephants require a 2million goods upgrade ? Decorations will allow saving 302,500,(decoration for 2500 goods ?) orders take more goods than they give except for the epic order which may give 100,000 goods. The ONLY way to get elephants is to buy them !

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I won't share all the details, but there are non cheating ways to get up to 2 meg goods without using gems in the shop.

If you have not already used them up, check into the high level campaigns.

Ucool has had at least 1 month to correct this problem ?
    Epic 56144 coin 14036 goods
    common 88500 coins and goods

Lets do something your customers want and was available an put developments latest and greatest flop on hold ?

Thanks for the epic orders becoming better. There is a problem which I am sure everyone has. I have than enough goods for the order. To save some of the goods from being plundered, I also train wizards. Orders now include multiple priestess, lanterns and elephants. Upgrading barracks is worthless as far as I am concerned. Those units require LONGER times to produce however the wizards complete in a shorter time and thus fill the rally point before the longer timed units and the longer timed units can't complete. The forum has asked for more goods decorations which is NOT a good solution I would like to see a bank or trading center to store resources until we can use them ? Being the POOR corporation that they are, I realize EVONY needs to make money but I suggest it is time for the development team to give us customers what they want.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    trading resources will make this game more worthless and will incourage more alts beeing made,what evony needs is to make these orders work,so we can complete them,it wasnt bad enough they increased troops for orders,they dont put in count that thiefs if you opgrade them take 125k food to make alone,you get puny 15kfood back,they throw elephant with it and when you want to collect order,it steals your elephant.single order takes me some 2 hrs to complete,in meantime i have to fight to compensate for stolen food evony took,whats left to enjoy in this game? maybe its time to ask paypal to reinburse money spent?

game is worthless now without some way to save goods !
    Now with the new changes orders produce twice as many units as needed and the elephants can't be produced.

Quote Originally Posted by <RHN>killtwitter View Post
    game is worthless now without some way to save goods !
    Now with the new changes orders produce twice as many units as needed and the elephants can't be produced.
    What do you mean?
    Elephants can be produced, and I don't see anything doubled.

You can still save goods in the barracks. It's just problematic if the game crashes.

You can still save goods in the barracks. It's just problematic if the game crashes.

Am I the only one who can't build the buildings the require goods ?
    What can you build with the goods you save in the barracks (300K at best ) ? What can you build with the goods decorations (320K)?
    Compare that with the coin decorations. If you had 4 million goods you could build any building requiring goods. Rallys and barracks at 1.5 million
    Are you content to spend money to get gems to buy goods ?
    And the point here is there is NOT a way to save goods so don't bother to reply about my numbers !

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Welcome to all new players in the Game of Refresh. (formally know as Commanders of Evony)

If you have played Age I or Age II you will already be aware contacting support is a fruitless effort but for those otherwise be advised, they won't fix anything without creating new glitches.
    New items (their money makers) and adjustments are their priority...glitches are not a concern apparently.
    If you lose anything due to a glitch, don't expect them to replace what you lost.

No matter what you do REFRESH every couple of minutes or you are wasting your time.

Enjoy as much as possible but keep a bottle of nerve pills within reach. YOU WILL NEED IT!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I cannot complete two sets of orders in a row.

Orders are glitching bad, not letting me submit. Thus forcing me to refresh and come back to some messed up configuration in my rally spot. Thus forcing me to dump troops in a worthless battle to free up space so I can complete the order that I wanted to 15 minutes ago.

What a waste of time!

Fix the glitch in orders please....

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I feel your pain.
    Adding things like the Hall and such 'before' they fix glitches simply makes no sense.
    They need to fix what is there before they add in items.

I have to do the same order 5 times this morning before it actually stayed after refreshes.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I haven't done any orders since they nurffed them ..why spend more then you get back...use to be a way to help build stuff when we can't coin they took that and gave us nothing for the epics we saved to use for a large build ...most was gemed up to be epic.. they never worked right they might as well take it off the game as it isn't worth doing anymore

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by <TEK>BluesLady View Post
    I haven't done any orders since they nurffed them ..why spend more then you get back...use to be a way to help build stuff when we can't coin they took that and gave us nothing for the epics we saved to use for a large build ...most was gemed up to be epic.. they never worked right they might as well take it off the game as it isn't worth doing anymore
    I do my 10 a day. I look at orders as an investment. Sacrificing some materials for credits. Building a strong general is worth it in my mind.