Thread: Thanks for the new update ?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Thanks for the new update ?

When I logged in today, the start screen took LONGER TIME and I DID NOT get the green screen so that is better.
    I went to the match screen to see how I could improve the defense (I know it is hopeless). Before the match started, I was missing 6 sections of a level 6 wall. Then the wizards
    started running and my Elysian tower nearest to them was not firing while my other towers were. The towers hit the grunts over 11 times and they were still NOT effected ?
    Ucool took care of the lanterns with air defense (way to cheap to build compared to lanterns) now how about
    1. Fixing the screen so it works like it is supposed to ?
    2. Fixing the wizard attacks so we have a defense.
    3. Fixing the units that respond so we can determine the responding units (alliance castle have both attacking and defensive units).
    4. Fix the catapault to hit moving targets ( when the stone ball arrives, the units have moved)
    5. The wizard towers shot rate and effect are too low compared to archers and cannon ? also way to expensive compared to other defense.

I don't play match anymore because the lose is always greater than the gain. Looking for a good target takes too much coin ?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Today I clicked 30 choices losing 750 coins each time and ALL the matches had under 9K goods ! EVONY people have started to wise up and leave minimum goods !
    Give us a chance to enter what we want for a match or do something to IMPROVE your worthless match process.