Thread: Dead game - dead forum

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Dead game - dead forum

I mean we are only three people commenting and making posts in here, literally. When someone else makes a post; is because of a bug or something about their account.
    I want this game to grow more, to be honest.
    Something that has crossed my mind was to try and make this game one of those games that are only played because they are talked a lot about in reddit, since the game is not that great in general. It's not just that is full of bugs.
    Mobile Legends is also full of bugs, but It has a much larger community and even though the servers are pretty shitty sometimes, ngl, they are much better that in Heroes Arena.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar
    Im trying to think positively but in the end probably nothing will happen

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    heroes arena the best game moba
    mobil legend is bad : 3 abilitè atak ?

Quote Originally Posted by xxSniperGamingxx View Post
    Im trying to think positively but in the end probably nothing will happen
    That's the ugly truth. Talking about a similar situation, there's Yume Nikki: a game that gained massive popularity and has a active community 'til this day, everyone is hopeful that there will be an update someday but... the game wasn't updated since 2012. I really hope that this game doesn't end the same way, with their creators ignoring their community and leaving the game behind.

Quote Originally Posted by hero49 View Post
    heroes arena the best game moba
    mobil legend is bad : 3 abilitè atak ?
    I get that you like the game but being objective, Mobile Legends is more active, has a bigger community and the quality in that game is really better compared to Heroes.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abyssy View Post
    I get that you like the game but being objective, Mobile Legends is more active, has a bigger community and the quality in that game is really better compared to Heroes.
    i kinda have to disagree with ya here, for some reason im more, uhh, "connected" to HA's characters. I played Mobile Legends but it just was never as fun as heroes arena, even when i was doing 1v5's in ranked with alucard. And also, in ML champions have only 3 abilities, while HA has 4, which really made me stick to this game. Because you could say, it was a very LoL-like moba from a company that created one of my childhood games - Heroes Charge.
    also god i havent played heroes charge in like 2 years
    i tried to come back to it but for some reason when i was younger i really didnt care about having a nice set of high level champions
    now im just too lazy to grind lmao

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Still playing.

Quote Originally Posted by xxSniperGamingxx View Post
    i kinda have to disagree with ya here, for some reason im more, uhh, "connected" to HA's characters. I played Mobile Legends but it just was never as fun as heroes arena, even when i was doing 1v5's in ranked with alucard. And also, in ML champions have only 3 abilities, while HA has 4, which really made me stick to this game. Because you could say, it was a very LoL-like moba from a company that created one of my childhood games - Heroes Charge.
    also god i havent played heroes charge in like 2 years
    i tried to come back to it but for some reason when i was younger i really didnt care about having a nice set of high level champions
    now im just too lazy to grind lmao
    I cant reply to this... it says it needs moderator's approval, every message I send...

Seems like they dont want any mention to MLBB or they dont want comparisons lol

Quote Originally Posted by darkq View Post
    Still playing.
    Yeah. Im still playing too. Does it mean it isnt a dead game? Nope.

Старая учётная запись:
    RayGreen, ID 14681103 vip3, lvl 174
    Gmail: foxcon935@gmail.com
    Facebook: mishka.zhukov@mail.ru
    Новая учётная запись: ID 30072785
    Gmail: foxcon935@gmail.com
    Mail: mishka.zhukov@mail.ru
    Не могу зайти в старую учётную запись. Пишет что такого игрока не существует и добавить в друзья никого не могу. Ник или ID другого игрока набираю пишит что не существует такого игрока или ID. Так же и меня не могут добавить. Не понимаю что произошло с аккаунтом