Thread: Limited Attacking

Question Limited Attacking

Why are we limited to how far out we can go to plunder another players city? It is impossible to get anywhere when u have wiped out everyone in your circle. To spend money in beta for ports is not a cool idea until after game goes live. And why are we limited to one city?

Spartacus
    Well, there’s a paradox as we always need to set some rules first thus we can build a game, but then players will begin to wonder why they need such rules with a game. Yes, we can lift the attack range and one-city limits, but we’ll need strong reasons to do so, which is something we haven’t saw so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNSEN76_9425589 View Post
    Why are we limited to how far out we can go to plunder another players city? It is impossible to get anywhere when u have wiped out everyone in your circle. To spend money in beta for ports is not a cool idea until after game goes live. And why are we limited to one city?

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Well, there’s a paradox as we always need to set some rules first thus we can build a game, but then players will begin to wonder why they need such rules with a game. Yes, we can lift the attack range and one-city limits, but we’ll need strong reasons to do so, which is something we haven’t saw so far.
    One city limits are not a bad idea was just curious as to y u set it. As for the range of how far u go out to attk. another player it is a good idea until u have no one left in ur circle to attk and then u have to port. Is it ur intention to keep it that way so players HAVE to spend money? I spend off and on but to b forced to spend, naw, if that is the case I will find another game. Yes there r those that will spend the money so u guys are safe and won't go broke until u actually do upset the money players and like the other evony games u rather tend to side with them to keep them spending and from what I have seen and read u r losing them slowly also. Will continue to play but those r words to think on.