Thread: A message to devs lol

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar

A message to devs lol

Recently I saw this guy that got his account back. That means that:
    a) Magic happened
    or,
    b) devs still look through the forums.
    And I know that there are not gonna be updates, but how about the last one? The final update?
    Polishing the game, fixing some bugs, and making diamond roulette heroes purchasable again. About that last one, I'd LOVE for that to happen. I love the characters in this game and just want to use them man! And... uh.. skins for coins? Please? From what I know when you buy diamonds now you actually dont get them and waste money lol
    and please, at least, PLEASE make the seasonal rewards good. The glitchy diamonds that are actually tickets just aint cutting it. Maybe even increase the amount of diamonds you get for a higher ranking so that diamond roulette heroes can just stay there, but be realistically obtainable again?
    There are many people that still enjoy this game. Maybe consider perfecting it for us.
    Also, the rankings are broken and, at least for me, you cant see anything in therre. Plz fix that if you consider updating the game for the last time.
    And also: what programming language was the game made in? C#? C++? Notepad VBScript (jk)? Something else?
    And also also: why did you stop developing the game? from what i remember updates stopped rolling in before LoL Wild Rift was announced.

Regards,
    Sn!per!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar
    And does anyone know how many posts i need to make to get to contributor level 10 on the forums? lol

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    يا صديقي ucool مشغولة بلعبة أخرى إسمها heroes change لذلك لم تعد تهتم ب heroes arena إدا دخلت على googl play ستجد أن ucoo تسوي تحديتات لهده اللعبة آخر تحديت كان 2020/3/27 لذلك أنا متأكد أنها سوف تعود

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    مازالت اللعبة حية ترزق